Cannabis Cookbook

dankdragon26

this is a thread for recipes only. please limit comments on these recipes...
I am trying to make a full blown cannabis cookbook for everyone to enjoy.
feel free to post your recipes (pics are welcome, but please use only at mandatory points)
does not matter what they are (desserts, soups, salads, full dishes, drinks, breads, anything you can put weed in)
i look forward to trying everyones ideas.

please enjoy the recipes
as i do not have any, i am asking everyone that does to please post them.. (i have C&P'd a couple i saw) AND VIA IS WHOSE POST I GOT THEM FROM

i know i really appreciate it and im sure others do as well

Thank you Anonymous 669 as i C&P'd these from your post

Mary J Chilli
Marijuana Recipe Ingredients
2 15oz cans of premium black beans (drained)
2 15oz cans of black-eyed peas (drained)
2 15oz cans of dark red kidney beans (drained)
2 medium sized sweet onions chopped
8-12 ripe plum tomatoes chopped
1/3 cup dry red wine
1-2 pounds of chopped beef (stir-fry style)
1-2 tablespoons cumin
2 tablespoons chili powder
1-2 tablespoons dried New Mexico chili flakes
3 tablespoons Lea and Perrins
3-4 large tablespoons high quality cannabis butter

Directions:
Place the beans in a large pot under low heat. When steam begins to rise add the spices, wine, liquid smoke, and Lea and Perrins. After about 30 minutes to one hour (with occasional stirring), add the tomatoes and onions. Stir-fry the beef in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to which you’ve added 6-8 cloves of fresh garlic. Add the browned beef to the pot (the cooking one silly).
Allow the chili to cook with weed slowly for 1-2 hours over low heat with stirring. Add the pot butter no more than 30 minutes prior to serving. Blend the butter in.

Killer Ice Cream
Ingredients:
25G (2 table spoons or 1/4 of a stick) Butter
18FL OZ Single Cream
75g sugar
Pinch salt
1/4 Ounce Crumbled hash
3 overripe Bananas
3 Tablespoons Rum
5 Tablespoons Honey

SERVES SIX

- Take the cream and heat in a saucepan until nearly boiling. In a second saucepan melt the butter with the sugar and salt.
- Heat the hash with a flame, making sure you don’t burn it. Crumble it into the melted butter, stirring all the time. Once added whisk the cream and butter.
- Peel the bananas and mash the bananas up. Add cream, rum, and honey. Feel free to go freestyle hear and add some extras. Maybe chocolate chips or smashed up cookies. Beat well to mix.
- Pour mixture into a chilled plastic container making sure to cover or an Ice cream maker.... Allow to freeze for several hours. Once partially set remove from freezer, pout into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Return the mixture to the container, cover, and freeze until firm.

MAGIC TARTS

Ingredients

1/2 cup Magic Butter
4 cups brown sugar
2 cups cream or canned milk
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vinegar

Steps by Step Directions

In a heavy metal pot melt 1/2 cup Magical Butter.
Blend in 4 cups of brown sugar.
Remove from stove and add 2 cups of cream or canned milk.
Beat in 4 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons vinegar.
Add raisins or walnuts if ya want.
Pour into unbaked pie shell
Bake at 350 until set...depends on oven....could be 15 to 30 minutes

GRILLED CHEESE VIA TheW1sest

Wow, did these pack a punch. So my stoner self wanted something more than cookies/ brownies for a change. So the thought of something that would have the fat to release the thc properly. Beauty of cheese and butterrr.

I used ounce finely graded herb that I made into cannibutter, and stored in the fridge. I then took the butter and spread it on two pieces of bread. I than cut enough cheese to cover one slice of bread and put .5 gram finely graded high end herb. After that I than put another layer of cheese on to completely cover the herb so it touches none of the bread to seal it in, at least i think haha.

So, my logic is that the herb between the cheese will release the thc into the cheese itself without cooking it off. While there is still two layers of the cannibutter on either side. So I than cooked the grilled cheese in foil int he oven at 280 degrees for a while until the cheese was nice and melted, (I used about 30 min) I took it out and let it cool off.

I than ate the whole thing, after making a sour cream cilantro dip of course The next hour I felt relaxed. After that... O man. The high becomes intense. Great though!!! Just wanted to share my grilledd cheese with all!!

CHEESY NUGGETS VIA TheStygian

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of marijuana butter
1 cup of whole wheat or regular flour
1 cup of old aged cheddar
1 tsp. of curry powder
1 large egg yolk

1 large egg white (beaten)
toasted sesame or hemp seeds

Mix flour and butter thoroughly. Add cheese and curry powder, mix. Stir in egg yolk. Shape into balls. (Use about 2 tsp to form each ball.)

Dip top of balls into egg while bowl. Dip into sesame/hemp seed bowl. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 min @ 375 degrees. Makes 30.

Special Rice Crispy Treats VIA Hash

First off let me mention that I made the cannabutter for these treats with vaped bud, As long as you dont vape your bud till' its black (which is just stupid), then there are plenty of trichomes left over for making hash or cooking, which is one more reason why I love vaporizers.

Your going to need,
A Baking Pan.
At least 1/4 cup of Cannabutter.
At least 40 Marshmellows. (1 bag).
A large saucepan.
And one box of rice cripy treats.

Ok after you have made your cannabutter and its been left in the fridge overnight it should look like this.

Take the tupperware hold it upside down over the sink and force the cannabutter out by squeezing the sides, let the waste water drain down the sink and place the butter in a bowl.

It should look like this now

Now mash the cannabutter into a microwave safe dish/cup like this

And put it in the microwave on low heat, take out when cannabutter is fully melted. It should look like this.

Now decide how much cannabutter you want to add to the mix, The recipe calls for 1/4 cup but this is hardly enough to get you "baked" so if you do add more then the recipe calls for make sure you even that out by adding more marshmellows and rice crispy treats. Here I used about 2/3 cups cannabutter.

Pour the melted cannabutter into a large saucepan over low heat and then add the marshmellows. Stir the marshmellows until fully melted.

When the marshmellows have fully melted turn off the stove and quickly add the rice crispy's, Stir until the marshmellows are evenly mixed with the rice crispy's and quickly pour the entire mix into a baking pan.

Let it cool down for a bit, cut and enjoy!

PapaKief - Chronic Snack Mix via DavidBriggs

Chronic Snack Mix
8-10 servings

Main Ingredients
3/4 cup Thin pretzel sticks
1/2 cup Cannabutter
1 Clove of Garlic crushed
1/2 cup Almonds
1/2 cup Pine nuts.
1/2 cup unsalted cashews.
1 tsp of Worcester sauce.
1 tsp Curry Powder
1/2 tsp Hot chili powder
1/8 cup Raisins (optional)

Tools
Large Skillet
Storing Container
Mixing Spoon (wooden or plastic)

Method
Place the skillet on medium low heat and melt the butter down.
Break the pretzels into bite size pieces, approximately 3/4 inch and add to the butter
Next add the rest of the ingredients (except raisins) and keep the temperature low for one minute, stirring to evenly coat
Remove the pan from the heat and add the raisins. Mix well
Once cooled, place into storing container and refrigerate until use

Majoon(cannabis jam) via Bubblekush

1/4 of good bud, ground
1 cup chopped dates
1/2 cup raisins or currants
1/2 cup ground walnuts
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup water
2 Tbs melted butter(canna butter if you like)
Recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of each Nutmeg, anise and ginger. I did not use spices in mine.

Grind bud and toast in pan or on cookie sheet in oven for 5 min. Add all ingredients to pan except butter. You can add more water if needed. cook on low to med untill the dry fruit has softened and can be blended together. While hot add butter and stir for 5 more min.

Seal in a jar and store in refrigerator.

Spread on crackers, make PB& J sandwiches, make pastry turnovers(very good) or just eat by the spoon full. The basic recipe is from "The art and science of cooking with cannabis" by Adam Gottlieb. The book is a bit old school but has gems like this one in it from India.

Enjoy

Sweet,sweet Hash chocolate cream cheese oreo truffes via I Dont Remember

Any one like truffels? Sweet,sweet Hash chocolate cream cheese oreo truffes.? Here you go.

Wash your fricken hands.

1Lb package oreo cookies ( Crushed)
1Lb 1-24oz pack of chocolate bark (melted)
1Lb cream cheese
1.5 of hash or keef.

Mix oreo's untill smooth in like a frezer bag then add the cream cheese. Mix by hand.
Make into balls on to a cookie sheet or glass pan,cover with wax paper . Freeze um, pan and all. takes about 4-5 hrs to freeze.

Heat the chocolate slowly dont burn it.Once its all melted and warm add you hash or keef let it melt in disolve.

Then your ready to dip the truffels in the chocolate.use your frozen pan to cool them,place them in the fridge . Enjoy.

Whole Roasted Chicken via Chaser

I love this method of doing chicken.

Prep time: 15 minutes
Marinade time: 24 hours
Cooking time: 2 hours

Marinade:
1. A good couple of grams of your favorite strain (Key ingredient) Amount depends on the strength.
2. Olive oil
3. a tablespoon of Sage, Rosemary (Fresh or dry - I find fresh works best)

Crush your stash up fine - no twigs or seeds! Aslo do the Sage and Rosemary if you going the fresh route.
Mix all ingredients to a thick paste.

Chicken:

Take 1 whole chicken, and loosen the skin from the meat - note - DO NOT REMOVE.
Rub paste underneath the skin in generous amounts. Refrigerate for 24 hours.

Cashew Nut and Breadcrumb Stuffing.

Take 100g Cashew Nuts, chopped. Mix with 1 chopped Onion and bread crumbs. Mix together with milk, and stuff chicken before roasting.

Place chicken in a roasting pan or pot (use foil to cover pan if not using a pot). Pop in the oven on 180 deg celcius for 2 hours.

Variation...add chunks of uncooked vegetables into the pan as well.

about 30 mins before done, remove foil or lid and grill, 15 mins each side

Once done, set a romantic dinner for 2, invite the other half, and enjoy!!!

June Bug's Brownie recipe via t420jimmy

Hello June Bug here! Jimmy's other half, the baker of the household.

I have made about 5 batches of weed brownies with the extra from our grows. I will give a step by step of the method I have used to great effect both for flavor and potency. I love to experiment when cooking so this has been a real pleasure to use a home grown product that I believe so strongly in.

So lets get started.... First I start with well dried product, consisting mostly of cast off bud/popcorn buds and any leaves that have frost. I use a large casserole dish to hold the product. I hand crumble the product removing as many stems as I can. This is the most tedious portion of the project. I usualy watch my fav TV shows or a movie.

It usually takes me at least 2 hours and more if I am being really picky on the size of stem fragments I remove. I do not have a coffee grinder but have heard from other forums that there is not much difference between coffee ground product or hand crumbled. The most important part is to get the product as fine as possible. The more "fine" the mixture the better it is to ingest. I try to get my product very fine as I notice the fiber more than Jimmy.

When the product is broken up I weigh it. I have used various weights during my experiments. The most challenging portion of this method is calculating the amount of moisture is needed to compensate for the dry product. It is similar to adding more flower to a a batch of cookies you have to even out the liquid dry ratio. My first batches of brownies I used too much oil and it changed the consistency of the final product.

There has to be enough oil to completly cover the product and a tad extra.

I have used different amounts of product to gauge how strong the brownies are and what application they can be used for ie. work or pleasure. The most potent brownies I have made I used approx 54 grams of crumbled product, one 2x2in piece was enough to guarantee a super heavy body high for the average adult My last batch I used 38.9 grams and it was still very potent with body rushes but more functional. I used 1 cup of vegetable oil in the skillet, the recipe called for 2/3 cup to be added to the mix.

I cook the product on low heat for about 20 minutes stiring and constantly watching to make sure it dosent burn. Even at low heat the oil wants to scortch. When the mix turns a nice brown color it is ready to take it off the heat and set aside to cool.

Now is the time to set up the brownie mix

Any box brownie will work. I look for any one with the most oil to add to the mix. The more chocolate in the mix helps mask the "extra fiber". I chose to also add orange peel to add more pizazz.

I allow the oil mixture to cool for a few minutes then pour it into an empty mixing bowl then add the powder mix and fold the oil until the oil is mostly absorbed. Add remaining ingredients. It is important that the oil and powder is mixed first or the hot oil will evaporate the water or cook the eggs.

Place in pan of choice and bake until tooth pick comes out clean 20-45 minutes. I bake my at about 300 degrees hard to tell exactly with my old oven. The temperature would be aprox 25 degrees cooler than for chocolate chip cookies.

This particular recipe also has a fudge top so the final product looks like...

I have used this recipe to great effect. It is a great mellowing high that erases anxiety and muscle pain that I deal with day to day. The extra fiber is also a very natural and comfortable way to stay regular

Hope this is as helpful to you as it was fun to do!

Happy Baking

June Bug

Cannabis Oatmeal via holysmokey

Half or whole cup of raw oatmeal i would start with half.Milk the kind that you enjoy some herb or oil kif hash or butter.If u use herb add a bit of chocolate and milk start it on low heat check when the chocolate starts to melt by tasting i would put a drop of butter of coconut oil. Herb portions should start at half of bowl depending on the effect it can be strong did it yesterday with about a lil less then half a gram of seeded bud with very little cooking time n felt the effect so take heed!!!!!so simmer milk chocolate an herb taste an add too raw oatmeal enjoy

Canna-cupcakes! via joynt

Hi everybody! I'd like to give you guys a super-easy and tasty recipe for canna-cupcakes.

You will need: Cake mix that requires eggs, water, oil
Measuring cup
Half a cup of cannabutter
Eggs
Water
Oven
Muffin pan
Paper cups
Rope (so you don't fly off to outer-space! hehe)

Melt cannabutter (I use a pan on low heat with an inch of water with my glass measuring cup sitting in it so it does a double-boil method which keeps the butter from burning). Put your mix in a bowl and crack open however many eggs are required, but throw away one yolk (the fat from the butter will compensate the yolk). Add the water that is required and pour in your melted cannabutter (make sure it's not too hot or else it will scramble the eggs) and mix all the ingredients together and prepare as you would for normal cupcakes. See ya in space!

Coma Cookies VIA ONE OF OUR ADMIN........420

Medical relief from the Canny Bus Trip Kit

Jay R. Cavanaugh, PhD.

There’s a dilemma in making medical cannabis edibles. In general, the stronger they are the worse they taste. Who wants a bitter tasting cookie? Who wants a great tasting cookie that doesn’t work? Compounding the dilemma is the fact that the stronger the cannabutter used in baking, the more the butter acts like oil which dramatically alters the baking properties.

urse Nancy Wife co-cook and I have come up with a modified cookie recipe that seems to solve the dilemma. WARNING: These cookies are not called “Coma” for nothing. They are very strong potent medicine used to treat severe muscle pain and cramping and insomnia related to chronic pain. Do not drive for at least 8 hours after ingestion.

First, we made Black out Butter from high grade trim. This is nasty tasting stuff but has the needed potency. It is estimated that each cookie made from this recipe has from 0.7 grams to 1.5 grams of cannabis. Second, we didn’t combine our cannabutter with dairy butter as we usually do in our recipes. We used pure cannabutter. Third, we reduced the amount of additional ingredients to further increase the relative amounts of cannabinoids in the cookie and to keep the cookies moist.

Ingredients:

2 cups all purpose flour
1 ½ cups of steel cut oats
1 ½ cups of light brown sugar
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of Black Out Butter derived from approximately 50 grams of ground trim/flowers in 1 lb of Strauss Organic butter (86% butter fat) slow cooked and frequently stirred for 4 hours
2 eggs
2 cups chopped pecans
1 cup organic currants
1 cup organic dried cranberries
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2-3 tablespoons of Bourbon vanilla
1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon

Directions:

Sift together the dry ingredients (except the steel cut oats) and set aside. Cream the cannabutter and sugars then add the vanilla and mix in the eggs. Don’t overwork the butter and sugar or it will break down. Mix (we used an electric mixer) the set aside dry ingredients into the creamed butter. Mix in the oats with a heavy spoon and blend. Fold in the currants, cranberries, and pecans. Chill the batter (we made two portions and froze them). With the batter still cold roll the dough into balls about golf ball size.

Place the cookie balls on a greased baking pan and bake at 300 degrees for 15-17 minutes.

Hint: The cookies will flatten out and not rise as usual. They will be chewy and crispy at the same time. Keep the cookies in an airtight container (they should stay fresh a month that way).

Options: You may use raisins instead of currants. You may also want to add a teaspoon of lemon zest and/or some allspice or ground cloves.

Recommended beverage: Guatemalan Antigua coffee

Final note: Eat one whole cookie, sip coffee, and relax. You are now on a pain free vacation.

AAMC: Coma Cookies

Pot Chocolate! VIA COOKINGMJ

Pot chocolate first of all is a great high and wonderful experience for a lot of people. We put about an 1/4 of mids into about a half a gallon of milk and let it cook on low for a little over a half hour and then divided it up into cups and added our swiss miss.

I would suggest then going to play laser tag.

Canna Cheesecake Anyone? VIA RANTSFLOWER

Delicious! I am a medical user and have a script in northern cali. I suffer from arthritis. My husband is my caretaker. We make oil using Rick Simpson's recipe. Go here to watch to Rick Simpson's story: Run from the Cure and learn about cures for cancer, how to make this oil and all of the medicinal benefits. I use it for pain and the mobility issues I suffer from. Plain and simply, this oil works.

Anyway, on with the cheesecake! When we make this oil, there is alot of oil residue left behind on all of the instruments used to make the oil. Sticky! We take two sticks of real butter and melt it at a low heat in the same pot used to cook the oil. This butter is essentially hash butter. A regular no cook Jello strawberry cheesecake mix is used. It's a package thing with 3 steps. A bag of graham cracker crumbs is mixed with 2 tablespoons of butter. Use the hash butter for this portion of the recipe. It calls for 1 and 1/2 cups milk for the second package mix. Continue to follow package directions for strawberry cheesecake. Since the hash butter is in the graham cracker crust, you get all of the useful, delicious, mind blowing benefits there, with no odd textures in your cheesecake. This is sooo good and seriously potent. Fantabulous for just before bed. You'll sleep blissfully!

Yummy Hippy Cubes VIA JASONLEE247

I was buzzing around the kitchen debating how to make my st. Patricks day RiceKrispy treats when I came up with this new twist!! I ran to the store and made this instead.

Ingredients:

18 cups Fruity Pebbles
3 x 10oz bags large marshmellows
9 Tablespoons + or - Cannabudder

-Heat cannabudder and marshmellows in a very large pot over low heat until all of the marshmellows are 100% melted (I added one bag at a time of marshmellows until melted)

-Add and mix well fruity Pebbles

spoon into a 13" X 9" pan (about 2-3" deep) and let cool.

I let mine set out overnight to harden for more consistant cutting into squares. Cut the squares the same size as they are deep. Example; 2.5" deep = 2.5x2.5" squares

Very tasty fruity treats.

Cannabis double chocolate chip cookies VIA JORDANBONGKID

Here is a nice recipe I made for some amazing cookies.

Ingredients:
125g (4oz) Cannabutter (Not to strong as its very buttery)
50g (2oz) Caster sugar.
1 Egg.
150g (5oz) Self-raising flour, sifted.
90g (3oz) Plain chopped chocolate.
2 tbsp coco powder

Instructions:
First beat the Cannabutter and sugar together till white and fluffy add the egg and beat thoroughly. Fold in the flour, chocolate and coco powder. Place teaspoons of the mixture onto a greased baking tray and place in preheated oven at 200°C, gas mark 4 for 20-25 minuets. Transfer to wire rack to cool.

eat one or too wait 45 mins and enjoy

Zucchini bread! VIA BIGMANRESTLESS

I never cared much for the texture of "loaded" brownies. The buzz was great (usually), but they always seemed gritty to me. I've been making "loaded" zucchini bread bread for years. I use the recipe from an old Silver Palate cookbook, and in recent times I have put a 1/4 oz. of finely chopped herb. The result has a very good head and tastes excellent! I use a Braun coffee grinder to chop up the herb, and just add an extra egg to the recipe. I also add pecan (or walnuts), a handful of dried cherries, and in the past, I've even added chocolate chips. The recipe makes 2 loaves, and generally a 1" thick slice does the job. Usually when I make a new batch, I start with a 1/2 slice, just to gauge the strength, which can vary depending on the quality of the herb. It keeps in the fridge for a couple of weeks, and also freezes well. I suppose any recipe for a sweet bread like this can be used, so if you have a favorite banana, pumpkin or similar type recipe , don't be afraid to give it a try!

Back
Top Bottom