Cannabis Cookbook

BEAN SOUP VIA TIGER BALM

Acquire cannabis tips by clipping short the leaves of the clones you just took.

To Make Soup
In big fry pan, chop and saute large red onion, and some garlic.
Add big can (35 oz) of tomatoes in juice
small can (15 oz) of black beans
small can (15 oz) of cannellini (white beans)
tabasco sauce
Chop and add cannabis tips.
Heat through and eat.

sLiCe's EASY double choco cupcakes! VIA sLiCe

Whipped these up today - VERY EASY recipe, with a small amount of weed, and a small batch for those of you not cooking for the whole gang

Here we go
Brownie Mix
Silicone Cupcake Cups (99 cents, Walmart)
Pizza dish or baking sheet
Cannabutter (consult some of the fine threads here to find out how to make this!)
Ingredients from brownie mix (1 egg, your butter, and some water)

1st thing I did ofcourse, was make my cannabutter. The recipe on the box calls for 1/3rd cup of butter - I used slightly more than 1/3rd cup of butter, and 1/8th of some fine nug.

My cannabutter solidifying:

While that's solidifying, you can prepare your batter. I used about half the bag of powered brownie mix, all of the butter that I made, and about 1/3rd cup of water. Whisk that batter until most of the lumps are out. You now have a chocolate pudding like substance; spoon it (or pour carefully) into silicone cups, like so:

Arrange on the cookie sheet however you want

Follow baking directions on the box (bake on 325 for 40-45 mins)

Finished product! Yay!:

These absolutely blew my mind! Have fun!

Bhang Recipe VIA JIM BEHR

Bhang Recipe

Ingredients:
1-1/2 cup water
2-1/2 cups warm milk
1 tbsp blanched and chopped almonds
1 tbsp chopped cashewnuts
1/2 tbsp chopped pistachios
1/4 tbsp poppy seeds
1/4 tbsp melon (kharbooj) seeds
1/4 tbsp saunf
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1/4 cup dried rose petals
1 tsp rosewater
1/4 tsp peppercorns
1/8 tsp ginger powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2-3/4 cup sugar
15 gms cannabis leaves and buds (this is banned at many places and available in limited stores, one may not use this ingredient)

Method:

Clean the cannabis leaves and buds by removing any stick and seeds
Wash it thoroughly
In a pot, boil the water
Add all the ingredients, except sugar and milk
Let it boil on slow flame for 10 minutes
Strain and keep aside the liquid
The solid part is grinded in stone grinder by adding 1-2 tbsp warm milk
Press through muslin with back of palms, extracting the liquid into vessel
Repeat the previous two steps till 1 cup milk is consumed and the residue becomes dry and husklike
The extracted milk should be smooth
Mix the extracted milk and boiled water which was kept aside
Add remaining milk and sugar
Chill for 2-3 hours and serve

Marijuana Loaf VIA COZMO

1 packet onion soup mix
1 can whole peeled tomatoes (16 oz)
1/2 cup chopped marijuana
2 lbs. ground beef
1 egg
4 slices bread, crumbed

Mix all ingredients and shape into a loaf. Bake for one hour in 400 degree oven. Serves about six.

Chocolate covered cherry cookies VIA GOOD AND BAKED

These are an old time favorite my grandma use to make when i was a kid.

* 1/2 cup canna-butter
* 1 egg
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Beat cann-butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Add dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
3. Roll into 1-inch balls about the size of a walnut (larger if desired). Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Drain cherries and reserve juice. Press center of each ball with thumb. Place a cherry in indentation.
5. In a saucepan, heat condensed milk and chocolate chips until chips are melted. Stir in 4 teaspoons of cherry juice. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture over each cherry and spread to cover cherry. (More cherry juice may be added to keep frosting of spreading consistency.)
6. Bake for 10 minutes.

Soft n' Savory Hemp Onion Bread VIA JIM BEHR

Soft n' Savory Hemp Onion Bread
Recipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com
Yield approximately 20 - 32 pieces (depending on size you cut)

3/4 cup hemp seeds (lightly ground)
3/4 cup chia seeds
3 pounds red onions, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 cup spinach, packed
1/3 cup raw agave nectar
1/3 cup tamari, wheat-free
1/4 cup hemp protein powder

Place the ground hemp seeds and whole chia seeds in a large bowl and set aside. Process the onions, tomatoes and spinach in a food processor, fitted with the “S” blade, into small pieces - don’t let it get too mushy though. One thing that might help is to do this processing in two halves (half each of the onions, tomatoes, spinach in one processing, then do it with the other half) so that you can keep it a little on the chunkier side. If you process it too long, it can get too wet (as you'll see in the video, I should've done mine in two processing batches, but I shoved it all in one - lol).

Add the onion mixture and the remaining ingredients to the bowl of seeds and stir well to mix. Let the batter sit for up to 5 minutes. If you find that the batter is too “wet” then add more chia seeds to soak it up (1 - 2 tablespoons at a time and wait a few minutes).

Use approximately 4 cups per tray and spread the batter onto 2 dehydrator trays, each lined with a Paraflexx sheet. Dehydrate at 130 - 140 degrees for one hour. You can score the bread into the desired size at this time, or you can wait to cut it after it's done dehydrating.

Lower the temperature to 105 degrees and dehydrate another 8 hours. Flip the bread over onto another dehydrator tray and peel off the Paraflexx sheet. Dehydrate another 6 - 10 hours (until you reach your desired dryness – I like mine a little moist). Cut into 16 squares per tray. These are best stored in the refrigerator.

Source: Kristen's Raw

BROWNIES VIA SNUGGS

Ok settled on a recipe.

1/2 stick of cannabutter
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/8-1/4 tsp. salt

Melt butter in a saucepan then remove from heat.
Mix in cocoa.
Mix in sugar.
Mix in egg.
Mix in vanilla.
Mix in flour & salt.

Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. I used a glass bread pan that measured 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 and this yielded 8 brownies coming in at a 2 inch square and about an inch in depth. These should be approx. .5 grams each.

I have yet to eat them but I did make sure to eat any leftover batter. I just made these a little bit ago. I did taste them & I must say they taste better using the cannbutter method over just adding product.

I would love to eat some soon but can someone tell me a good average of where to start. How many would you guys eat if there is .5 gram per brownie. I have never had any of the experiences others have had when ingesting but I am hoping this will be the one. If someone wants to chime in and give me a good starting point, I will try waiting a liitle bit plus I'll make sure eating the batter dont creep up.

White Chocolate Cherry cookies VIA GOODANDBAKED

Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies

3 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. canna-butter (1 stick), softened (I usually use 3/4 c. for nice kick)
2 lg. eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. milk
8 oz. white chocolate chunks
1 c. roasted, salted macadamia nuts, chopped (optional)
1/2 c. candied cherries, quartered

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. On waxed paper, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.

2. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugars and canna-butter 3 minutes, or until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Reduce speed to low; beat in eggs and vanilla just until combined. Add milk, then beat in flour mixture just until blended. With spoon, stir in chocolate, nuts, and cherries.

3. Drop dough by heaping measuring tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto cookie sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool, about 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough.

4. Store cookies in tightly sealed container at room temperature up to 1 week or in freezer up to 3 months.

Serenity Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes with Bud Butter VIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Here’s another in my series on winter comfort foods. Actually, it’s great anytime of year. You can substitute many of the ingredients to taste. There have never been any leftovers of this mashed potato dish.

Ingredients:
Three to four large Russet potatoes washed, peeled, and cubed
Four large heads of fresh garlic
Three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
One tablespoon of basil
One tablespoon of cracked black pepper
One tablespoon of salt (to taste)
1\4 pint heavy cream (sour cream can be substituted)
4-6 ounces Ricotta cheese (cheddar cheese can be substituted or even goat cheese if you are adventurous)
Four tablespoons sweet butter
Four tablespoons bud butter

Directions:
Roasted Garlic- Cut the top 1\2 inch off the garlic heads (I save these to make garlic oil). Add olive oil to the cut heads and sprinkle with basil. Roast in a 420 oven for 30-50 minutes (watch to make sure they don’t burn). The garlic is done when tender to a fork.

Potatoes- Boil the cubes potatoes in salted water until fork tender, then drain and mash lightly.

The mix- Add butters to potatoes and continue to mash. Add pepper, salt, cream, and cheese and mash until smooth. Squeeze the garlic into the mix and whip until smooth.

Extra’s!!!!- Cook 1\2 pound of sliced bacon and crumble into potatoes

Alternate method for stuffing!!!- When you prepare the potatoes, wash but don’t peel. Bake the potatoes instead of boiling at the same time you roast the garlic. Slice the cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the middles into a mixing bowl. Mix and mash the scooped potatoes with the other ingredients. Place the mixture back into the potato halves and top with crumpled cheese and bacon. Place the stuffed potatoes under the broiler and brown the tops. Yum!

Suggested beverage: Pinot Noir, Charles Krug 1995 (Carneros)

This recipe is tried tested and guaranteed to be fat free, cholesterol free, and low calorie. NOT!

Marijuana Chocolate Covered White Chocolate Cheese Cake VIA ISHMARRODRIGUEZ

Modified a normal receipe. Enjoy

What you will need:

6 Tablespoons of high grade prestrained cannabutter, made with at least
30 grams of regs or 15 grams of hydro.

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbles

24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs
1/2 pound white chocolate, melted
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
12 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into small pieces

Heat oven to 350

Mix the gram cracker crust crumbs and 2tbps of melted cannabutter into a 9inch springform pan. Lightly place tinfoil over the top of the crust, just covering not touching. Bake for 10 minutes.

Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in melted white chocolate and pour over crust.

Bake 40 minutes, turn off oven and let cake cool inside the oven as it cools down. Loosen cake from rim of pan and cool completely. Chill for at least 4 hours. Remove rim.

Heat heavy cream, remaining cannabutter, and sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir to dissolve sugar crystals and then bring to a boil. Put chocolate pieces into a stainless steel bowl and pour boiling cream mixture over it and let stand for a few minutes. Stir until smooth and cool.

Cover the sides and top of cheesecake with the mixture and let cool overnight.

It tastes so good, but only eat one slice! Highly potent.

firecracker VIA SNUGGS

.5 grams of bud (user preferred my first I used shake)
6 Ritz crackers (ok to substitute)
1 Tsp. liquified coconut oil (can sub for olive oil or equivelant)
Nutella
Organic peanut butter (also can use natural pb)

1. Turn oven on & set at 320F or 160C
2. Break or grind up your .5g of bud as small as you can. (I used bag shake since this was my first attempt)
3. Place 1 tsp. of hardened coconut oil in a small container such as a shot glass & microwave slowly until liquefied.
4. Lay out your crackers on a suitable area.
5. Spread a thin even layer of Nutella across all of the crackers.
6. Spread a thin even layer of organic peanut butter across all crackers.
7. Sprinkle & distribute you bud evenly to only 3 of the crackers
8. Place a thin layer of liquefied coconut oil over top of your bud. (dip finger in container & drip or use teaspoon and slowly spread)
9. Place on suitable plate and microwave 10-15 seconds.
10. Place crackers on foil & seal them in the foil so that they are air tight. (I sealed them together) & Bake at 320F (160C) for 24-25 minutes. Let stand 2-3 minutes & enjoy. (Cooking times may vary or to your liking)

I ate one at 11:45 with a glass of milk & ate the others 40 minutes apart. I started slowly feeling it around 12:30 & ate a little bit of food and it settled in quite nicely. Not intense but a great calm relaxing high with random uncontrollable smiles. My shake was from mid grade at best. I am happy with end results for what I used. I'm sure someone may have made them this way but I thought I would share my first firecracker experience. I didn't really notice a smell when cooking & every time I tried I could only smell PB. There was a slight herbal flavor but with the nutella & pb it kinda had a slightly browned marshmallow taste. I am new to cooking and have had some problems smoking so I am trying new things thanks to all the info on here. If you try them let me know what ya think and how well ya made out. It's a little after 6pm and I can feel it starting to fade.

GREEN DRAGON VIA CACHAGUA

DOUBLE RECIPE FOR SAME THING
This is a double post, sorry about that but I posted it in the lounge before I posted it here by mistake.

Anyway,

I am on my 2nd batch of Green Dragon home brew.
I made the first batch Friday night using 1/8th of pure home grown sativa bud from my first grow.

The first batch I was super cautious with because I did not want to ruin it.

What I did was to weigh out an 1/8th, grind it using my grinder, spread it out on a piece of aluminum foil and place it in the pre heated oven @ 200f for 20 minutes. It did not really turn brownish green but rather stayed fairly green overall.

Then I placed the goods into my double boiler set up which was not pre heated. The water was boiling in the pan but I placed the goods into 2oz. of Everclear 151 proof in a glass container then placed the glass into the boiling water with a meat thermometer and carefully agitated the mixture for 20 minutes carefully staying at 170f.

Next, I filtered the steeped mass through a small metal screen strainer into a wine glass, pressed the remaining mash with a spoon to get as much of the liquid as I could get.

Finally, I filtered the liquid through a coffee filter into a 3rd glass and ultimately poured the liquid into my brown 1oz. bottles (that I bought at Whole Foods which come with an eye dropper and labels). I ended up with 1 and 1/2 bottles full.

The Green Dragon was really an emerald green color and tasted like wheat grass. I self administered a dropper full at about 10PM last night on a full stomach and about half an hour later I felt a mild buzz that lasted until I fell asleep at about 2AM.

Saturday morning (actually noon-ish), on an empty stomach, I took another dropper full and felt a mild buzz about a half an hour later that lasted me until about 3:30 PM.

So, being a little disappointed with the first batch's potency, I decided to give it another go today (Sunday).

Here is what I did differently after reading as many "Green Dragon" threads/sites/pages I could find both last night and today.

(1) Pre heated the oven to 250f,
(2) Placed the foil with the goods in the oven and cooked it for 20 minutes, then ramped up the heat to 280f and cooked for an additional 20 minutes,
(3) Boiled the water in my pan and pre heated the vessel AND the Everclear.
(4) Simmered the mixture (same 2oz. amount of Everclear) for 25 minutes.

I used the same filtering process.

This time, the bud turned a brownish green with the extended cook time in the oven, combined with the slightly higher oven temps.

The additional 5 minutes in the double boiler allowed 50% more Everclear to evaporate off and I ended up with a nice very nice tan'ish/ultra light green colored Dragon that came out to EXACTLY 1 oz. of finished product.!!!!

I (self) administered the same single dropper full about 20 minutes ago and I can tell you this: It tastes better, I am already buzzing, it is a really neat mostly body buzz with some great heady moments so far, I feel very aware of my surroundings, not paranoid at all but really alert yet stoned like I would be if I took 2 decent sized hits off a joint of the same stuff.

This seems like it will be a really good delivery method for me as I really prefer not to smoke it if possible, and vaporizing is not always convenient (like at work for example).

I am a little concerned based on what I have read that I may actually develop a tolerance which would be a bummer in a way and in a way not depending on the pain relieving effects.
If I get the pain relief I need yet don't get stoned, then I am fine with that really, I can always take a hit when convenient if I want to clear some head space, this is primarily for pain relief.

Right now, I feel like I have been writing this post for about an hour lol, yet I know I have only been sitting here for a few minutes, but when I looked down at my hands while typing, I feel like I went through a space/time "thing" hahaha! this stuff is good!

So there ya have it, my Green Dragon method, experience so far and contribution (hopefully).

I really need to thank FreakNature for his post as it was that post that convinced me to try this out.

Ultimately, I believe that an oral delivery method is the best thing for me, eating fat/oil derived canna-foods has ALWAYS ended up in disaster for my wife and I, we both had scary trippy experiences on foods that have all but steered us away from edibles at this point. I feel really quite good right now and it is just past half an hour since I took my shot.....This is good!

O'Henry Bars VIA HERB FELLOW

1 cup canna-butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Karo syrup
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup flour
6 oz. chocolate chips
1 cup crunchy peanut butter

Melt butter, brown sugar and Karo syrup; add oatmeal and flour and mix well. Put in well greased 9 X 13 inch pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread over top. Refrigerate just until the chocolate sets. Cut into bars.

Chocolate 'Bud-terscotch' Chip Cookies VIA WAVANCOUVER

This will made you melt into your living room furniture so when you eat these, be sure to grab a stack of movies and set your feet up. Don't forget a pillow!

Ingredients

* 2 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
* 1/2 cup cannabutter (high quality)
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* A teaspoon of keif (or whatever amount you want)
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/4 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2/3 cup sour cream
* 2 cups butter scotch morsels

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter together (add keif here, as much or little as you want), stirring occasionally until smooth. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt (or add the keif here, whatever!); set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light. Mix in the chocolate mixture until well blended. Stir in the sifted ingredients alternately with sour cream, then mix in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.

GREEN TEA VIA PAYNEFREAK2

So I just made some bud tea and I used about 7grams of stems (various buds from kron to regs) but only used about 1.5 cups of water and about 1/4 cup of milk (for fat soluble). Boiled for about 5 mins with stems and water then added the milk and continued boiling for 10mins. After straining I had about a cup and a half of water/milk/thc mix and I brewed it with 2 green tea bags. Do you guys think it'll be strong?

Chimp Cake via Pot Chimp

(6) - 1/2" x 4" x 4" slabs of pressed hashish
1/2 cup of primo kief
1/4 cup of pure hash oil

1) Generously spread a thick layer of hash oil on one of the slabs of pressed hashish.
2) Dust the layer heavily with kief, making sure you coat evenly.
3) Place another slab of hashish on top of the first coated slab.
4) Repeat this until all the slabs of hashish are used up.
5) Put a candle on top.
6) Sing "Happy Birthday to Me".
7) Eat and enjoy your gritty but nutritious chimp cake!

:)

Back
Top Bottom