CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

Luv U SO MUCH 4 posting this ; ) the pix heLp a LOT ; ) oh boy oh boy oh boy happy birthday to me i am waiting (...patientLy... ...as directed) 4 my butta to set... gunna make me sum scratch choc CHIP cookies just as SOON as she's Mmm Mmm Good N Ready ; ) THANKS!

i took the cheese cloth full of budda bud N mix'd it w/ sum warm melted budda. huh. wtf do i do now!? scared to eat it! haha! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! ; ) i'm purdy sure she tastes funny (nevR stopped me b4) ...it's the amount i should ingest that i'm weary of ; ) i just KNOW there's a high waitin 4 me in there!

my buddR "set" in fridge (really coLd!) in like 3 hours... in 5 hrs i was sure i couLd cooK w/ er... now, 8 hrs has passed and she's AWESOME! Also... went in "sober" to c if i couLd get high w/ the cook fumes. ?............maybe my toLerance is high...? i'm not so sure...??? don't think i did get off on cook fumes, but MMMmmmm MMMMmmm! she smeLLed GOOOT! ; ) xoxox thanks again! will report on "the cookie venture" ; ) xo

hey, thank you for posting such epic instructions, it was very helpful :3. one question though, i have a 250ml mason jar with cannabutter that has an ounce of kush bud in it. how much butter should i use if i want to make brownies??

hey, thank you for posting such epic instructions, it was very helpful :3. one question though, i have a 250ml mason jar with cannabutter that has an ounce of kush bud in it. how much butter should i use if i want to make brownies??

Just follow your brownie directions, if you have a very strong butter, then try mixing with reg butter to cut it down

can someone help me I've made butter twice and both times my water evaporated out and i added water . am i aloud to add more water? or am i letting it get to hot ? im making a batch in a few mins and im using 7 grams of high grade med for one stick spent a lot of money on it and do want to fuck it up.

What is Vaped Bud?? How would I use that?

How much of "fresh" nugs would I use?

If you use a vaporizer, afterwards you will be left with "vaped" bud. Vaped bud is generally discarded as useless because it's THC content is typically close to nothing since it has already been vaped but there is always at least a tiny bit left in there so adding it to your cannabutter is a good way to squeeze those last extra bits of THC out of it. Vaped bud is not required for making cannabutter, cannabutter is just a good way to put your vaped bud to one last good use.

hey i had some not so good bud, it got you high... but it was nothing anyone one of us would want to buy. so if i were to make it is adding more then an ounce good?

hey i had some not so good bud, it got you high... but it was nothing anyone one of us would want to buy. so if i were to make it is adding more then an ounce good?

actually...and sadly..your budder is only gonna be as good as the bud ya use...however...you DO get more "effect" from the stash you have made into budder. try 1.5 ounces of dried, chopped bud/trimmings....

make SURE yo have enuff water, bring to rolling boil, melt butter...when butter is melted...add pot and LOWER HEAT to SIMMER...or LOWEST POSSIBLLE SETTING...then, stir a bit every 15-20 mins or so. i found 3-5 hours is plenty of time. then strain and follow posted directions!

YOU WILL lose about 1/2 stick of butter (from 4 sticks per batch) but this is unavoidable....i SQUEEZE the heck outta the strained stuff to get as much as i can....i end up with about 3.5 sticks worth of awesome budder....

use in cookies is also recommended....some cookies mixs make 2-3 dozen, depending on how big ya make cookies (just follow directions..1/4 pound 1 stick...per batch). in a 36 cookies batch, theres about 3.1g budder per cookie. 24 cookies, theres about 4.7g budder per cookie. better results w/2 dozen method.

:thumb:

If you use a vaporizer, afterwards you will be left with "vaped" bud. Vaped bud is generally discarded as useless because it's THC content is typically close to nothing since it has already been vaped but there is always at least a tiny bit left in there so adding it to your cannabutter is a good way to squeeze those last extra bits of THC out of it. Vaped bud is not required for making cannabutter, cannabutter is just a good way to put your vaped bud to one last good use.

i agree for the most part...but...i used about 1/2 ounce of vaped bud (pretty good stuff too) and just mixed it in a brownie mix....1 brownie was good...2 brownies (eatin at same time) got ya pretty goofed up. a friend ate 3.5 of those brownies....was stoned and in a fetal position for 2 days! LMSAO.....wasnt used to it i guess!
Additionally...when i harvest and trim buds...all 'frosted' bud/sweet leaf trimmings are my source for cannabudder....maybe a popcorn bud or two...NEVER any fan-leaves tho....BON APETIT!

I make a lot of hashbrown potatoes as it is the one thing I know uses quite a bit of butter to cook (lol) then I sprinkle about 4 pinches (2 per side) of quality herb. Now thanks to you Hash I have some other way to consume. Dr. said I should not smoke due to copd but said that the herb was better than the narcotics he'd have to have me on for pain. So, again, Thank you Hash!

Doing this now with vaped stuff! A cup of vaped, a cup of butter, and about two cups of water!

Hopefully OMM and I have great brownie muffins tomorrow! :)
Cooking butter with water changed my life! Now if i could afford nifty things like double boilers...a real one ;)

I made the C-butter using 1/4 c. of butter to 5 gms of bud. My recipe called for 1/4 c. of oil but I used the butter instead. It worked out great! no smell either.

A little insight :)

Thanks a lot Hash :) about drying it out, you asked if it works and I want to let you know that it actually does! It can be a bit of a long process but I normally get most of it done while waiting for the wonderful Cannabutter. I'm not one that likes to waste anything(esspecially a large amount of weed) and even though a good percentage of the thc is in the butter, the weed still holds on to some aswell. To be honest it tastes kind of cool, straight up reminded me of like weed popcorn, because you can taste the weed but you get a bit of the butter taste but it tastes way better then it sounds. One of the times I took the dried out weed to a bud of mine and we smoked it and normally he doesn't like new shit, but he loved the taste, as did a couple other buds and it still gets you baked as fuck! :D just thought I'd let you know! Worth a try(; happy smoking! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom