Canuk NL Autos & Lemon Pineapple Photoperiod Side-By-Side In Coco

Haha caught me lurking! 🕵️‍♀️

Enjoy your grows and also all your help with growers. I have been reading your auto grows because I'm running my first autos. So don't mind me just shadowing some of the great auto growers lol.
Keep up the great work! :ganjamon:
Hi mate that's nice to speak
Haha caught me lurking! 🕵️‍♀️

Enjoy your grows and also all your help with growers. I have been reading your auto grows because I'm running my first autos. So don't mind me just shadowing some of the great auto growers lol.
Keep up the great work! :ganjamon:
Thanks for your support 🙏 🙌 il follow back this place is the best place to learn how to grow. This site had shown me everything. Il have a read on on your profile. What are you growing at the moment?

I got a Girl Scout Cookies and a Purple Ghost Candy above ground vegging while the NL finishes
Also got some Banner #3 and Sour Diesel but I don't rate them, don't much like the taste or the hit

Forgot my boots working in the plot over the weekend and broke my big toe with a spade
It has split my toenail up the length of it, all purple now

@Trala - should I be packing it with ice or is that just sprinkling sugar on shit?
Ohh shit you split your toe 😳 not good man I hope your OK?

Hope it hills up soon though mate. 🙏 can't be fun lol
Toe is ok mate, the nail stayed on and is slightly less purple than it was

Tried a [not cured, obviously] tester of the Lemon Pineapple a while ago - it's creepy-uppy
Looks like about 3-4oz from that plant
lemon-pineapple-on stem-harvest.JPG

box-of-lemon-pineapple-bud.JPG

Been lazy with the trim, gonna have to go through that again at some point
:hookah:

Tried a [not cured, obviously] tester of the Lemon Pineapple a while ago - it's creepy-uppy

Nice haul and good thing your toe hung onto the nail. What are you doing with the apple in the tub?

Look lush mate... what would you say is the best to grow and tast. I love the blue cheese taste and gelato. And I'm Look at the Blueberry Cheese (Blue Cheese) AUTO Feminised from barneys farm next they only get 40-70cm tall and easy grow

Look lush mate... what would you say is the best to grow and tast. I love the blue cheese taste and gelato. And I'm Look at the Blueberry Cheese (Blue Cheese) AUTO Feminised from barneys farm next they only get 40-70cm tall and easy grow
Yikes - Blue Cheese will stink the entire neighbourhood out, you'd have to have your fan/filter working hard

Blue Dream [Blueberry x Haze] auto; Green Crack auto [Skunk x Landrace Indica]; Jack Herer [Northern Lights x Shiva Skunk] off the top of my head are nice to grow and great to smoke
Alternatively, good old NL auto is pretty easy and a classic strain

Yikes - Blue Cheese will stink the entire neighbourhood out, you'd have to have your fan/filter working hard

Blue Dream [Blueberry x Haze] auto; Green Crack auto [Skunk x Landrace Indica]; Jack Herer [Northern Lights x Shiva Skunk] off the top of my head are nice to grow and great to smoke
Alternatively, good old NL auto is pretty easy and a classic strain
😂😂😂 they do stink I know lol I would like to grow them lol might need some upgrades lol have you grown them before?

I've tried green crack and northen lights all the rest I've not heard off. There so many out there lol just trying to do more home work

😂😂😂 they do stink I know lol I would like to grow them lol might need some upgrades lol have you grown them before?

I've tried green crack and northen lights all the rest I've not heard off. There so many out there lol just trying to do more home work
Yes - never again lol

I got a Girl Scout Cookies and a Purple Ghost Candy above ground vegging while the NL finishes
Also got some Banner #3 and Sour Diesel but I don't rate them, don't much like the taste or the hit

Forgot my boots working in the plot over the weekend and broke my big toe with a spade
It has split my toenail up the length of it, all purple now

@Trala - should I be packing it with ice or is that just sprinkling sugar on shit?
Ouch 🤕! Be careful when using hand tools ⚒️ stoned amigo. Wishing you a speedy recovery. CL🍀

Ouch 🤕! Be careful when using hand tools ⚒️ stoned amigo. Wishing you a speedy recovery. CL🍀
Cheers Man - I just stupidly forgot my boots, then forgot I forgot my boots and carried on working anyway
Stupid boy...

Hi Roy hi guys hope your all good. Roy is there anything I need to do at this stage? Also pk13 14 are we using it this time round?

Also my buds don't even look half as big as my last grow why do you think that is or have that got alot more fattening up to do. Bearing in mind I'm now using 10L pots and the last grow was a 16L pot

20240418_202949.jpg

20240418_202956.jpg

20240418_203319.jpg

20240418_203328.jpg
You could clear out the growth below the canopy to up the airflow a bit, but other than that, not really, just wait
Sativa type flowers are smaller and generally take longer to finish, but very potent
Choosing suitable strains to grow will make your life much easier in future, don't just grow any old freebie you get
As for the PK, yes you can use it this grow - how many weeks into flower are you?
BTW - this should be in your thread mate :hookah:

You could clear out the growth below the canopy to up the airflow a bit, but other than that, not really, just wait
Sativa type flowers are smaller and generally take longer to finish, but very potent
Choosing suitable strains to grow will make your life much easier in future, don't just grow any old freebie you get
As for the PK, yes you can use it this grow - how many weeks into flower are you?
BTW - this should be in your thread mate :hookah:
Arshh Roy I honestly don't no how long there been in flower I know there 61 days old 😬😬😬😬 that's embarrassing 😳 il definitely clear up the lower canopy and yes I no know about the freebies lol il be more wise with what I grow next 😄 just get excited and deal with it when problem is there it's bad I know 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom