CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

July 8th and they’re still letting off fireworks 💥 here. Smh CL🍀

IMG_3099.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

I didn’t get any on my first seed purchase. After reviewing several grows on the Malawi I must try.
I’m going to try growing some Malawi in the future but next grow I’m going with Colombian Gold, Congolese, Kwazulu and some more Golden Tiger. CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

Pero El Capitan’ no le gusta Indica Jersey. lol CL🍀
If you are ever this way or I to you, I'm bringing some creme de la creme indica...gonna get you all mad first telling you Italians are better than Irish and then I'm gonna bring you down with the Indica...you're gonna feel like Care Bear bouncing on a cloud...I'll convince you they aren't all the natural equivalent to anti-psychotics....one day

Weekend Update: I was wondering how long my 4 dollar little fans would last running 24/7 and I found out a few days ago. I think 🤔 maybe because I have 2 of them running upside down could’ve done it in faster but I still got my 4 dollars worth. I really need you guys help about a dehuey before I make a serious mistake. Does anyone know if a 30 dollar small one will work for my closet n tent or do I have to spend 75-100 bucks? I’m noticing something on my Panama’s bigger fans that looks like maybe a deficiency but it’s not on the newer ones. I’m just going to have to watch closely for anymore signs. All of my ladies colas are continuing to fatten up and smell strong. I did a stem rub on my GT and it was very lemony/ citrus smelling but I’m still not sure 🤔 what version she is. Overall everything looks pretty healthy and happy now but I’m still watching it all like a protective mother for the first sign of trouble. I’m going to breathe a lot easier when they’re all in jars 🫙. I’m going to have to do some overdue trimming, pruning and inspecting the closet Tiger but it’s a real pita because I can’t take it out of the closet anymore since I tied my Panama. I think 🤔 that’s about all for now. I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend and enjoyed themselves. Please remember that it’s the Sponsors that it possible for @420 Magazine to provide us with this site so when you have to spend your hard earned $$$ how’s about patronizing them. Happy growing n stay blessed 😇. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love::thanks: :420:

IMG_3109.jpeg

IMG_3110.jpeg

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg

IMG_3105.jpeg

IMG_3104.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

IMG_3102.jpeg

IMG_3100.jpeg

I'd grab a small turbo for the closet if it were me, most bang for your buck and they are strong, small, will fit nicely in there and are available cheap..you could just rig it to have it hanging if you wanted to instead of paying the extra $ for a tent pole attachment you won't be using anyway

If you are ever this way or I to you, I'm bringing some creme de la creme indica...gonna get you all mad first telling you Italians are better than Irish and then I'm gonna bring you down with the Indica...you're gonna feel like Care Bear bouncing on a cloud...I'll convince you they aren't all the natural equivalent to anti-psychotics....one day
Aww 🥰 I sure missed you making me laugh my little Italian robe buddy but I think 🤔 they’re gonna have 🥶 freeze warnings in Hell before that happens. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Aww 🥰 I sure missed you making me laugh my little Italian robe buddy but I think 🤔 they’re gonna have 🥶 freeze warnings in Hell before that happens. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm calling Satan, I'm making this happen. I'm willing to sell my soul to get you to try an Indica...at least Sirius Black. G-13 may put you in a lifelong coma

I'm calling Satan, I'm making this happen. I'm willing to sell my soul to get you to try an Indica...at least Sirius Black. G-13 may put you in a lifelong coma
Well he’s gonna have a fight on his hands if he thinks he’s gonna get this problematic Irishman to do or try anything he doesn’t want to. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Well he’s gonna have a fight on his hands if he thinks he’s gonna get this problematic Irishman to do or try anything he doesn’t want to. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Wow. What angry vigor in that comment! Satan just read this post and said to himself, "My prodigal son has lived in Illinios all this time and I never knew" :rofl: :rofl:

Wow. What angry vigor in that comment! Satan just read this post and said to himself, "My prodigal son has lived in Illinios all this time and I never knew" :rofl: :rofl:
Well I moved around a lot, Ga,FL, and then all those years driving a truck coast to coast in 48 States. People always said that I could be a real evil S.O.B. if they pissed me off so who knows. lol CL🍀🤔

Well I moved around a lot, Ga,FL, and then all those years driving a truck coast to coast in 48 States. People always said that I could be a real evil S.O.B. if they pissed me off so who knows. lol CL🍀🤔
Aaah I see, you knew the King of the Damned was looking for you, so you had to constantly move in order to avoid what I assume you think, is a a version of H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, where the only air you can breathe is Indica smoke.....makes perfect sense :idea:

Aaah I see, you knew the King of the Damned was looking for you, so you had to constantly move in order to avoid what I assume you think, is a a version of H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, where the only air you can breathe is Indica smoke.....makes perfect sense :idea:
He’s been whispering in my ears since I was a little kid. Always getting me into trouble. I’ve been divorced twice and prolly fired from every job I ever had and incarcerated for more time than I care to remember or admit. lol But it sure hasn’t been a boring life. CL🍀. :cheesygrinsmiley:

He’s been whispering in my ears since I was a little kid. Always getting me into trouble. I’ve been divorced twice and prolly fired from every job I ever had and incarcerated for more time than I care to remember or admit. lol But it sure hasn’t been a boring life. CL🍀. :cheesygrinsmiley:
We love ya regardless you pig sacrificing freak. :rofl: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom