Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Some real beauties there noob. How far along are they?

Here's my biggest gal:

IMG_20160711_224919.jpg

IMG_20160711_224637.jpg

Just over two weeks in the flower tent, and I'm guessing 60 days since she was cut from the mother.

26" from dirt to top, 24" across.

Cheers

Oooooo....... Rascio....... Look at the sheen on those leaves. She's a beaut! Good size and structure. You have how many? Oh man, I miss having one. :laughtwo: You guys are keeping me going until I have another growing. Just a couple more weeks.

Noob.... :hug::hug::hug:

Let me say it for them... "Ouch!" Supercropping fascinates me, but I've yet to come anywhere close to doing it effectively. You seem to have taken to it quite easily. I'm impressed, even as I cringe. :adore:

Oooooo....... Rascio....... Look at the sheen on those leaves. She's a beaut! Good size and structure. You have how many? Oh man, I miss having one. :laughtwo: You guys are keeping me going until I have another growing. Just a couple more weeks.

I have 11 plants in 10 pots of different shapes and sizes. Some have been topped, some topped and super cropped, and a few are pretty much untouched.

Here's the rather ratty looking mother plant:

IMG_20160712_223011.jpg

Cheers!!

Subbed. Want to see what all the fuss is about.

Treat yourself. Grow one. The high is unbelievable. Used as edibles I once had two brownies made with Carnival that carried me a full 12 hours before I passed out from exhaustion. It's an energetic, almost spiritual head high that never crashes. I'd have a hard time choosing a favorite between Carnival and my mildly hallucinogenic Dark Devil Auto. I can tell you I can't wait to make oil from a Carnival and make some 5:1 biobomb capsules. Whew! That's gonna kick some serious SweetSue butt. ! :laughtwo:

Sue, that highs sounds fantastic.

Rascio, your plant is looking good mate. Can't wait for her to start fattening up.

Peoples. I haven't grown carnival or maybe I did and it was sabotaged but regardless! IF YOU HAVEN'T ENJOYED THAT STUFF YET GOOOOOOOO GET SOMMMMMMMME!!!!!!

Sue is not joking or exaggerating.

:woohoo: Let the real fun begin Noob!!

Looking good Noob!

Thanks The Blaze. This should be a fun grow. Should be tons of bud when I'm done.
Cheers

;):welldone:Love the screen. Now all you need is a tiny assistant to walk under there and do your watering.

Unfortunately corporate won't let me have an assistant. I spent too much money on overhead. Looks like I will have to crawl my 6'5" ass under there myself. :rofl:

:woohoo: Let the real fun begin Noob!!

It's either going to be fun or its going to be hell. Either way, I'm getting baked. :)

Cheers guys

image14994.jpeg

image14996.jpeg

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom