Changing sleep time during flower

Flowertime

I have 15 auto's in a basement and I started them the last couple of days in April. wake up time is 6AM and bedtime is midnight. My problem is that my temperature is hitting between 83° and 86° from just about noon until lights out. Question is will I stress them to much by switching their bedtime to noon to 6PM instead of midnight to 6AM? I don't want to use my ac unless I have no other option. My humidifier was heating things up but I had to turn it off when my temperature hit 87° but now I'm battling humidity at 80% this morning with a night time low of 74°. I know that I'm gonna have to hook up the ac and all my problems will disappear except for my electric bill that hasn't been paid since December.

i'd switch the schedule to the cooler hours. just extend the day cycle to catch up to your times. ok to do an extended day to get to your sched. if you go the extra hours dark you might trigger them.

Just leave the light on until your new off time, giving them 1 longer day. It should not make a big diff w/autos, but it's good for photos in veg, too. You want to short day photos in bloom, though, if you change.
I just broke down and hooked up my a/c unit the day before yesterday and what a difference already.
Now I'm battling the sweet aroma seeping out of my basement double doors and of course the dam electric meter is on the wall 8' from the doors. I don't have no type of filtration. I didn't need it before but these girls definitely want you to smell them....

Back
Top Bottom