Chase Does A Comparative Grow: Sponsored By Seedsman - Featuring Black Sugar

Day 17. On the right track. Roots look GREAT! Just playing catch up!

231F2EE7-17E8-417D-9796-094F4D3B9F1F.jpeg

Day 18 looking good! The little one I’ve started some LST. Gonna play around with that one a bit.

F62780AF-DB50-481A-9750-7B745669C24B.jpeg

27A87049-FEFB-4A8E-B89A-5FBB8A347C6E.jpeg
That's the earliest I've ever seen anyone start LST.
What effect does it have at this point?

I really am going to have it growing sideways and then down to make it more even with the older one. I’ve learned that it’s better to start early to avoid damaging the stem. But like I said… the little one is gonna be the test plant. I’m gonna do some weird stuff to it.

I’ve actually started training my last two seeds super early too. Granted not this early. But within 3 nodes. While their stems are easy to bend without snapping. I’m spiralling them to keep them low, or try lol.

Coz mine are so fucking leggy it controls that height. I’ll show you in my Sunday summary today.

Doing good so far. Not seeing signs of the other issues I was having so it all seems to be finally solved and under control. Just have to be careful with mold here in never dry U.P Michigan. Land of the rust home of the mold. The big one is at 16 days. This one had a tap root issue but survived and is now thriving. The little one is 4 days now. Seems like she likes her cereal box lol. All in all we are heading in the right direction finally!

01E2A09D-E95C-4FB3-B6F8-507098D2ED41.jpeg

93FE69A4-E564-4768-AAEB-BD94CD785AA1.jpeg
I had a friend that was from Traverse City. I visited her once up there in the winter 🥶. I had a great time but it was cold. CL🍀

I had a friend that was from Traverse City. I visited her once up there in the winter 🥶. I had a great time but it was cold. CL🍀
Yeah Traverse city is a cool spot. Wonderful airport to fly into. It’s the size of a village inn.

I live roughly 3.5 hours north of there. I’m a 15 minute drive to the Canadian border.

It’s a beautiful state. If you can survive the winter, Summer is a real reward here.

Yeah Traverse city is a cool spot. Wonderful airport to fly into. It’s the size of a village inn.

I live roughly 3.5 hours north of there. I’m a 15 minute drive to the Canadian border.

It’s a beautiful state. If you can survive the winter, Summer is a real reward here.
What are you in the St Something something city? I remember seeing the signs 🪧 for it and Canadian border. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom