Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Hay Penny if Derbybud ever makes a trip out to see you I will come with him and bring you a 40gallon trash can full of Cooked Coots Mix

Now we just need to get with Derbybud . He has the truck but yeah if he makes a trip your way I will bring it with us.
I get this funny picture of two hillbillies in a truck with a giant tote full of soil flying down the road. Now I do not think you are a hillbilly it is just what I think of. I will say I saw a guy drive by my house a month of so ago with a few plants in the bed of his truck swaying in the breeze. It was quite the sight.

Now that is crazy talk. I forgot, where are you abouts Yeti? Canada?

you forgot the big ol’ 4 gramer going back and forth between derby and pc the whole way there

Now that is crazy talk. I forgot, where are you abouts Yeti? Canada?
I do not really mention it in the open forum. I am not in Canada but I am in a legal state. I have driven by peoples outdoor grows that I could see frm the road but I do not tend to see people drive by with plants. Esp ones that are actual mature plants and not just clones.

I do not really mention it in the open forum. I am not in Canada but I am in a legal state. I have driven by peoples outdoor grows that I could see frm the road but I do not tend to see people drive by with plants. Esp ones that are actual mature plants and not just clones.
Sure, fair enough. Don’t all legal states have rules about visibility or not all?

Sure, fair enough. Don’t all legal states have rules about visibility or not all?
As far as I know they do. Here they are supposed to be fenced in and not visible from the road way. One grow I drove by daily was fenced in but all of the plants were taller than the fence. Other grows are behind fences but there are gaps big enough to see if you are close. I came upon one such looking for a place to turn around one day. I have met some that just do not care. I had a guy give me clones in a parking lot of a restaurant in the middle of the day like it was no big deal. It sure sketched me out though lol.

So I trimmed up one branch of the Cookies n Chem pheno 2. It’s still a bit wet to be in a jar, so I’ll leave the jar open. I just wanted to get a jump on the trimming in case she’s ready on a day I have to work. I left too much larf on this plant, I only got the one good nug shot. She’s got this piney, minty smell. The gas is there, but way in the back. we’ll see how she cures out.

If you fill jars with nuggets that look like that I am sure you'll be a very happy camper after a 4 week cure.

I've had this one plant the last week that just did not look happy no matter what I tried for her. So I thought maybe I need to get out the mini-microscope and check it for Hemp Russet Mites and sure enough she has a good number of them. So in my typical fashion I ripped her out of the soil, put her in a cardboard box and burned her in my burning barrel. Then I though maybe I need to check my other two plants and sure enough they have them too. SO I ordered a sulfur burner and some sulfur last night which will be here in about 6 days. I'm just shaking my head here. I burned almost every plant I had growing when I had the HRM outbreak a couple months ago and though that was behind me. My God these things seem impossible to get rid of entirely.

On a happier note I have a Garlic Sherbert plant that is at flip + 51 days. Her mom was harvested on day 62 so less then two weeks to go for her. Here are some bud shots I took yesterday. Hope everyone has a fun, safe, bug free weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom