Ciao from Italy

Lonemi

420 Member
Hi everyone,

I am Lonemi, a newbie from Italy which is trying to grow some legal hemp strain.
Right now I haven't succeded yet due to different problems regarding the growth of the plant, but I hope to find some good advices and maybe the solution to my problems.
Anyway I am having a lot of fun trying to grow this strange crop :)

See ya !

1.jpg
2.jpg

Hi everyone,

I am Lonemi, a newbie from Italy which is trying to grow some legal hemp strain.
Right now I haven't succeded yet due to different problems regarding the growth of the plant, but I hope to find some good advices and maybe the solution to my problems.
Anyway I am having a lot of fun trying to grow this strange crop :)

See ya !

1.jpg
2.jpg
Good morning @Lonemi Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Just a heads up your ladies are hungry, and need nutrients.
But they are cute. :welldone:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Thank you very much for your reply Bill :)

As I said before, this is my first experience but I am happy anyway to see this little plant grow, even with some problems o_O

What do you mean that the plants are hungry ? Which nutrients do you suggest me ?

Sorry for the silly and stupid questions but I am trying to acquire more knowledge on this topic and yet I haven't found a solution.

:thanks:

Thank you very much for your reply Bill :)

As I said before, this is my first experience but I am happy anyway to see this little plant grow, even with some problems o_O

What do you mean that the plants are hungry ? Which nutrients do you suggest me ?

Sorry for the silly and stupid questions but I am trying to acquire more knowledge on this topic and yet I haven't found a solution.

:thanks:
A quick Google search of Italy came up with Grow Malta.
They stock Advanced Nutrients.
Quite popular and good quality products.
You should be able to source them easily.
Or if you have something more available that's fine.
Just a good quality pot nutrient is all you need.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Again, thank you very much for you reply.

You are right, i surely haven't added any pot nutrient at all ! That's probably why all my plants develop these white like lines/dots around the 2nd or 3rd week of life, then it becomes a yellowish leaves and then they all starts to die, bottom to top.

Hope this solves my problem :goodjob:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lonemi

You have came to the right place to learn how to grow this amazing plant.
I included information below to help you start to do some research.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom