Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Your harvest is so beautiful & inspiring!
By chance is your power surging? Maybe that's why you keep finding it switched off? Just a wild guess.

First Berry White Closet Grow

Nah.. It's just me being clumsy, lazy, medicated... not to mention the lifelong relationship I apparently have with Mr Murphy.
:wood:

Lol never mind didnt see the harvest pics till now ..hope everything is still good and it didnt effect the end result to much ..looking good man :thumbs:

Flushing buds since 2002

No biggie. :)
I checked the trichs before I chopped, and they were mostly cloudy with 10-20% amber on the white cookie, and just a tad less amber on the 30%, and mostly cloudy. I puffed on a test bud 3 or 4 days ago and was knocked outta my socks, and I wasn't even wearing any!
I probably could have waited another week, but I am not one bit sorry that I pulled the trigger today.
:allgood:

Lmao ;) thats awsome ..Right on!! ..its such a great feeling when you can produce killer smoke urself such a reward ..none the less glad everything came thru for ya ..
:thumb:

Flushing buds since 2002

Lmao ;) thats awsome ..Right on!! ..its such a great feeling when you can produce killer smoke urself such a reward ..none the less glad everything came thru for ya ..

Flushing buds since 2002

:thanks: That was my first grow. I still have a lot to learn. And then I have to remember what I learned. And then I will have to practice what I remembered.

Gonna pay extra attention to the dry and cure. :wood:

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Yea exactly haha ..thats right but once you do it few times it becomes like second nature and keeps getter beter and better as you go ..if u did this good this time imagine 10 grows from now !! if you need any pointers id be more than happy to lead you in the right direction..pretty strait foward

Flushing buds since 2002

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Yea exactly haha ..thats right but once you do it few times it becomes like second nature and keeps getter beter and better as you go ..if u did this good this time imagine 10 grows from now !! if you need any pointers id be more than happy to lead you in the right direction..pretty strait foward

Flushing buds since 2002

Thanks for the confidence boost. :high-five:
I always need pointers after the fact. Your offer is appreciated, please feel free to help if/when you see me straying off in the wrong direction.

Good day friends. Things going well, not much new other than moving things around a little.

IMG_202628.JPG
IMG_202529.JPG
IMG_202427.JPG
IMG_202329.JPG
IMG_202223.JPG

Hmmm, maybe I'll bake some edibles to keep me occupied today :yummy:

Going slightly off topic for a sec. Did a quick dry on a test bud of the "30%". Smoked a couple puffs, wasn't rough. Was a bit disappointed.....until.... about 10 minutes later... oh man, talk about creeper!!
So quite pleased with both strains from first grow.
:tokin:

Is the white cookies CKS genetics? And whats the terps smell like and overall aroma of the plant before you choped it..just curious might run some soon

Flushing buds since 2002

Is the white cookies CKS genetics? And whats the terps smell like and overall aroma of the plant before you choped it..just curious might run some soon

Flushing buds since 2002

Yes, they came from CKS. Because I was growing it beside a locally bred strain called "30%" (original, eh?), the overall smell from the tent was sweet and earthy. So I went and took a sniff from the drying buds, and guess what? Sweet and earthy.
My sense of smell ain't what it used to be, a little harder to determine subtle tastes and smells. I'm probably more concerned with the medical properties of the terps.
I suppose my memory ain't what it used to be either, cause I have to keep looking up the terps to remind me which ones I am looking for at any given moment.
:scratchinghead:

Magic Bars Recipe | SimplyRecipes.com
Try these bad boys out if the recipe sounds good if you like all ingredients ..by far one of my best edible recipes need some cannabutter for this ..never seem to last when i whip up a batch .

Flushing buds since 2002

I checked that out. Wondering if you can substitute infused sunflower oil for the butter. I done this with various amounts of success with brownies, cookies and such.
So is the butter just used with the graham crumbs? If so, this opens up the door for other recipes.
:thanks:

Going slightly off topic for a sec. Did a quick dry on a test bud of the "30%". Smoked a couple puffs, wasn't rough. Was a bit disappointed.....until.... about 10 minutes later... oh man, talk about creeper!!
So quite pleased with both strains from first grow.
:tokin:

Awesome! Looking good over here ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I checked that out. Wondering if you can substitute infused sunflower oil for the butter. I done this with various amounts of success with brownies, cookies and such.
So is the butter just used with the graham crumbs? If so, this opens up the door for other recipes.
:thanks:
I havent tried it myself with sunflower oil ...but i believe you can no problem ..and yes it goes into the grahm cracker crumb !! Enjoy :thumbs:

Also thanks for the input on the cks white cookies much appreciated. Id rather ask before running it just dont wanna run anything i wouldent care for

Flushing buds since 2002

I havent tried it myself with sunflower oil ...but i believe you can no problem ..and yes it goes into the grahm cracker crumb !! Enjoy :thumbs:

Also thanks for the input on the cks white cookies much appreciated. Id rather ask before running it just dont wanna run anything i wouldent care for

Flushing buds since 2002

I'm getting the munchies.
I am extremely satisfied with the CKS White Cookie. Even the quick dried test nuggets smoked smooth. They did have a good flush before harvest, so that helped no doubt. And pretty dang potent.

So today I put the White Cookie into Mason jars. They spent only 4 days on the drying racks, but feel about right for curing. The rh in the tent while drying was around 30-40%. Total weight now is 109.2 grams or 3.9 oz.
Just to be safe, I put Boveda 62 paks in each Mason jar.
The "30%" is still hanging,, with some of the buds put down on the drying rack. I think she'll need another 3 or so days before curing. I'm getting anxious to setup the lights again in the flower tent, and move the clones there.

IMG_202725.JPG

Looks so good all done and in jars. I can't wait to be there :welldone:

:nicethread::hippy:

Yeah, it's a pretty satisfying feeling. I'm hoping to cure in 6-8 weeks, but I know I'll regularly be dipping into the jars. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom