Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Fantastic Grow Man and I dig the set up!!! I didn't read every post is it over now? You gonna start a new journal for the seedlings?

Thanks for joining in. :thumb:
Actually, the harvest was a side trip. This journal is about my clones, and then somehow I decided to germinate some seeds as well. The clones will be going into the larger tent as soon as the last of the harvest dries, and will finish veg and flower there. The seeds will veg in the smaller tent. Will basically be playing by ear, but want to have something either growing or drying in both tents at all times. If need be I can flower in either tent.

I didn't journal the first grow, was too busy stumbing around. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for joining in. :thumb:
Actually, the harvest was a side trip. This journal is about my clones, and then somehow I decided to germinate some seeds as well. The clones will be going into the larger tent as soon as the last of the harvest dries, and will finish veg and flower there. The seeds will veg in the smaller tent. Will basically be playing by ear, but want to have something either growing or drying in both tents at all times. If need be I can flower in either tent.

I didn't journal the first grow, was too busy stumbing around. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to try the Mainlining which really seems like a modified LST. Anyway, I saw you've been to my journal thanks for checking it out.

What grow method are you using for the veg on your clones? Single Top, LST, Scrog, FIW?

I'm going to try the Mainlining which really seems like a modified LST. Anyway, I saw you've been to my journal thanks for checking it out.

What grow method are you using for the veg on your clones? Single Top, LST, Scrog, FIW?

I enjoy checking other journals. I think it's one of the best ways to gather info and learn new techniques. I will be keeping an eye on yours.
So far with the clones, I did a bit of FIM'ing, topped once, and will be doing some LST. I'm only growing for personal use. Will probably be a relatively short veg with the clones. I figure the three clones will more than fill my 2x4 tent when fowering. My first grow with 2 plants had a long veg (accidentally) and by end of flower there wasn't a lot of room left.

I enjoy checking other journals. I think it's one of the best ways to gather info and learn new techniques. I will be keeping an eye on yours.
So far with the clones, I did a bit of FIM'ing, topped once, and will be doing some LST. I'm only growing for personal use. Will probably be a relatively short veg with the clones. I figure the three clones will more than fill my 2x4 tent when flowering. My first grow with 2 plants had a long veg (accidentally) and by end of flower there wasn't a lot of room left.

I'm fortunate, I have a garage with 10 foot ceilings and an 8 foot CFL fixture on ropes. The plants sit on my pool table at night and in the window during part of the day. The pool table is about 3.5 feet high. Minus a foot for the containers and that leaves 5.5 feet for a plant. I'm only growing for personal as well, but I've always wanted to toss a 1/2 oz at a friend and say tell me what you think. I'll only do that it's super quality buds though, otherwise fuck'em. It's mine!!!! I shooting to be about 4 feet when finished so I'll have about a foot to play with.

keep one jar for me:volcano-smiley:
So today I put the White Cookie into Mason jars. They spent only 4 days on the drying racks, but feel about right for curing. The rh in the tent while drying was around 30-40%. Total weight now is 109.2 grams or 3.9 oz.
Just to be safe, I put Boveda 62 paks in each Mason jar.
The "30%" is still hanging,, with some of the buds put down on the drying rack. I think she'll need another 3 or so days before curing. I'm getting anxious to setup the lights again in the flower tent, and move the clones there.

IMG_202725.JPG

I'm fortunate, I have a garage with 10 foot ceilings and an 8 foot CFL fixture on ropes. The plants sit on my pool table at night and in the window during part of the day. The pool table is about 3.5 feet high. Minus a foot for the containers and that leaves 5.5 feet for a plant. I'm only growing for personal as well, but I've always wanted to toss a 1/2 oz at a friend and say tell me what you think. I'll only do that it's super quality buds though, otherwise fuck'em. It's mine!!!! I shooting to be about 4 feet when finished so I'll have about a foot to play with.

You are really showing your priorities here. Doesn't that grow setup interfere with a friendly game of pool? :passitleft:

You are really showing your priorities here. Doesn't that grow setup interfere with a friendly game of pool? :passitleft:

Everybody I know has kids, if we start playing pool the kids are all over the place. They get in the way, yell too much, always asking, can we play? And occasionally one'll sneek behind you and get bonked in the head by the back stroke of the stick. Good thing there's a piece of rubber on the butt end of the stick...

Come over and play some pool, I keep good beer in the fridge, and herb in the cabinet. We can discuss grow technique!

Everybody I know has kids, if we start playing pool the kids are all over the place. They get in the way, yell too much, always asking, can we play? And occasionally one'll sneek behind you and get bonked in the head by the back stroke of the stick. Good thing there's a piece of rubber on the butt end of the stick...

Come over and play some pool, I keep good beer in the fridge, and herb in the cabinet. We can discuss grow technique!

I was picturing that in my head as I was reading it. Too funny and too true! :)

I was picturing that in my head as I was reading it. Too funny and too true! :)

420-magazine-mobile749254388.jpg
. Plenty of space for modifications, adjustments or just more plants...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

. Plenty of space for modifications, adjustments or just more plants...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very very nice! When can I move in?
Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I had that much space. You are so fortunate!
:passitleft:

Had a busy morning. Cleaned out flower tent, installed the Mars II 400 and the Mars Pro II 160. Moved the clones, 1 Sensi Star, 1 White Berry, and 1 Atomical Haze into flower tent. Will continue vegging in there. Both lights are running full spectrum, about 18" above plants.
Seedlings now have veg tent to themselves. 4 out of the 6 look pretty good, the other 2 are struggling. Veg tent has the Reflector 144 (5 watt diodes) in veg mode, about 12" above plants.

IMG_203324.JPG

IMG_203424.JPG

IMG_203629.JPG

IMG_203525.JPG

Very very nice! When can I move in?
Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I had that much space. You are so fortunate!
:passitleft:

The garage is my domain, I told my wife when she made me move back to this vortex, desert valley, "The garage is mine." Here's the other half.

IMG_75765.JPG

The garage is my domain, I told my wife when she made me move back to this vortex, desert valley, "The garage is mine." Here's the other half.

IMG_75765.JPG

I'll be right over!! :thumb:
Before we had to move and downsize, I had a full jamspace in the basement. 3 keyboards, 3 PA complete, drums, recording setup, and about a dozen or so amps. I had about 27 guitars hanging on a couple walls, and half a dozen or so basses (bass is my preferred gig, mostly play 6 string bass now).
Now I'm down to maybe 10 guitars, 3 basses, and half dozen amps. I hated to downsize but had no choice. And no more jamspace either.
If you are gonna get sucked into a vortex, you picked a damn nice one!
:high-five:

I'll be right over!! :thumb:
Before we had to move and downsize, I had a full jamspace in the basement. 3 keyboards, 3 PA complete, drums, recording setup, and about a dozen or so amps. I had about 27 guitars hanging on a couple walls, and half a dozen or so basses (bass is my preferred gig, mostly play 6 string bass now).
Now I'm down to maybe 10 guitars, 3 basses, and half dozen amps. I hated to downsize but had no choice. And no more jamspace either.
If you are gonna get sucked into a vortex, you picked a damn nice one!
:high-five:

I've only been practicng for a little over a year now. Learning the boxes and memorizing note positions for the strings. At least the two E strings are the same... Sounds like you're a full fledged musician, I don't think I can even noodle yet...

What's your favorite guitar and favorite bass?

I've only been practicng for a little over a year now. Learning the boxes and memorizing note positions for the strings. At least the two E strings are the same... Sounds like you're a full fledged musician, I don't think I can even noodle yet...

What's your favorite guitar and favorite bass?

On guitar, I mostly just noodle around for my own pleasure. If a real guitarist comes over I'll grab the bass, but for sitting by myself the guitar somehow slides into my hands Haven't played serious for years, but did a lot of gigging back in the day.
Right now my favorite guitar is a "Strings and Things Custom Shop Bluescaster III" serial number 00221, hand built in 1983.
Strings and Things was a shop across the street from Graceland, and in the early 80's handbuilt some guitars for the likes of Joe Walsh, Eric Clapton, Glenn Frey, and the list goes on. Strings and Things changed their name to "St Blues" and mass produced some guitars, but have recently gone back to hand building.
My main bass now is an Ibanez SR506. I just love the tone she exudes.

Here's the Bluescaster
IMG_061137.JPG
IMG_061243.JPG
IMG_061445.JPG

Biggest guitar influence for you? Bass?

Bass? Sir Paul of course, Chris Squire, Entwhistle, Jack Bruce... you get the picture.
Guitar? Oh man, so many. Joe Walsh, Too Loud McLeod from Chilliwack, Jimi of course... pretty much the same picture.
And yourself? :theband:

To get back on topic, sorta... Checked on the girls, clones are loving their new digs! The seedlings, 4 of the 6 doing good, the other two, well, you never know. One of the 4 good ones is much larger than the others, guessing it may be a male.

Back
Top Bottom