Closet Scrog Grow

Re: BPN Closet Scrog Grow

Man those look great! Dont worry about the camera thing. Anybody can tell you have done an a+ job on the buds! I think you deserve some stars bro!

What day of flowering are you on? More specifically, the last set of pictures, what day were you on?

Overall, I really like your results man. Buds look great!

All the pictures were taken on the same day, and all 4 plants are the same age.

Those pictures were taken last night at day 37/38 of flowering.

Thanks for the comments man i am really impressed with how well the PPP strain has been running for me, this is my second grow with it and it has been very unforgiving. I would recommend it to a friend!

All the pictures were taken on the same day, and all 4 plants are the same age.

Those pictures were taken last night at day 37/38 of flowering.

Thanks for the comments man i am really impressed with how well the PPP strain has been running for me, this is my second grow with it and it has been very unforgiving. I would recommend it to a friend!
Nice, they look amazing for day 37/38. You really got that strain dialed in haha.

Good luck, can't wait to see the final yield.

Day: 45

Plants are looking good, drinking alot! We mixed up one more 5 gal batch of "Monster Bloom" BPN 3 Part Elite Nutrients and that will be the last one before we flush.

Like i said before it seems to appear that the plants are more mature now than the 2 mothers were on the first grow. The mother plants flowered for 74 days under one 400w HPS. So we may cut them 4-7 days early depending on how they look.

They are getting very frosty and are very dense and thick already. Lots of orange hairs as well, at this time on our last grow the hairs were barley turning orange.

Going to check out the trichomes with the magnifier soon to see what they look like. Although last time i never saw any amber heads they were mostly cloudy and some clear.

I took some pics, There not that good but at least i got a few to hold yall over.

100_09457.JPG
100_09398.JPG
100_09407.JPG
100_09389.JPG
100_09426.JPG

Looking good bike! My Widows are on day 46 of flower and nearly all of the thrichs are cloudy and about 5% are amber. I want them to finish about 50% amber do you think I should start flushing or feed once more?

Oh my god. You have certainly been busy since last was on. I am back now and better than ever. Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do with everyone had helped is now passed me in every way.

You are doing great and keep up the wonderful work,

Looking good bike! My Widows are on day 46 of flower and nearly all of the thrichs are cloudy and about 5% are amber. I want them to finish about 50% amber do you think I should start flushing or feed once more?

Not sure about the white widow strain cuz i never grew with it, but if you want my personal opinion
i would not feed it again, your plants are lookin very mature from the pictures you have been posting, i would just flush them and cut them in a week or sooner.

....again i am no expert just telling you what i would do in your position

Oh my god. You have certainly been busy since last was on. I am back now and better than ever. Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do with everyone had helped is now passed me in every way.

You are doing great and keep up the wonderful work,

TOG - you've done nothing but motivate me when i was just starting and that has led to my perseverance. My Newest grow isnt going as good as the first 2 but the scrog is looking really good, im quite proud. Wouldn't be here with out you so i thank you for that and i am excited to see what your bringing to the table.

You scare me misting flowers...turn your fans on high for a minuite..it helps evac the moisture...good grow...u should have started a DCW...u got room and time for 1 bucket...:thumb:

HAHA well i gotta figure does it not rain outside all flowering season?!? i dont think so, i dont think people on this website understand how dry it is in my area, the thermometers dont even read the RH% it just says "LOW" haha. Even when i use a humidifier it only raises the humidity while the unit is running and as soon as it shuts off it drops back down. i haven't misted the flowers in over a week, and when i did do it a weeks or 2 back the water was evaporated before i could finish clipping the fan leaves. The Outtake fan is almost always on at full speed, we have the thermostat set for 70*F and so the fan is almost always running.

we have 2 400 w HPS running in there, old school magnetic ballast that put off tons of heat. And we have 4 plants. All of that is crammed into a small 2x5' closet so its hard to keep the humidity up. I doubt that me misting the flowers for only the first month of flower was going to cause mold, if i thought it would i wouldnt have done it. I always check the flowers up close when i see them to make sure they are in good shape.

Thanks for your concern tho man!

Thanks for the info. I want most of the trichs to be amber, well at least half. So over the next few days I should be able to see how fast the thrichomes are changing and base it off that. :)

Dang bike, everything's looking great. You really turned it all completely around!

Can't wait til the end :goodjob:

Thanks so much, i only had minor problems on this grow, everything went pretty smooth. Its my other grow i need to turn around! thanks for the comments!

yum :goodjob::thumb: when are you whippin out the blades? they look done to me:high-five:

well technically we are only on day 47 of flower. when we the mothers were flowering they took 74 days but we were only using 1 400w hps and little to no nutrients, they defiantly appear to be mature. Im going to take a look at the trichomes under a microscope this weekend and then make a judgement call. Thanks for the positive remarks!

What's going on here bro? I agree, mine look close to the finish line just like yours but they're really starting to put on weight the last few days so I'm glad I didn't chop them early. I want half my trichs to be amber and so far there are only a few so I'm still going maybe till next Wednesday-Saturday.

just patiently waiting. im only on day 56 and last time i ran this strain for 74 days of flower. So i still got another week or two. And yes they do start packing on weight at the very last few weeks of flower!

Right on so I Definately want to wait until they're done fattening up. Will that plateau at a certain point?

Back
Top Bottom