Cola Monster's 2015 Indoor Jilly Bean Grow Show

Absolutely beautiful. There are a few growers on this forum who can, and you most definitely CAN. You need to flip soon... I'm getting impatient. LOL!!

Absolutely beautiful. There are a few growers on this forum who can, and you most definitely CAN. You need to flip soon... I'm getting impatient. LOL!!

I'm flipping the lights to 12/12 tonight.:cheesygrinsmiley: Now the fun really begins!:high-five:

Hey all!:high-five:
Just a quick musical walk thru to document day 1 of flowering for my Jilly Bean crop. Sit back and enjoy the tunes and have a grand ol' evening folks!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

great vids cola ,is there a way to upload vids directly to 420mag or do we need to go through youtube ?

Thanks doc!:high-five:
And as far as videos go you have to use You-Tube or possibly Vimeo to upload them than link it to this site. If having any problems feel free to get back in touch & I'll do what I can to help with the process.

You're welcome doc!

Some shots of my solo cup competition entries on day 1 of flowering which include Jilly Bean, Silver Fox, and Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush.:woohoo:

DSC027227.JPG

DSC027118.JPG

DSC027128.JPG

DSC027176.JPG

DSC027218.JPG

When I put my plants on 12/12 and then live 12/12 I'm up 10 pm to 10 am and I miss out on all the normal world shut for 8-10 weeks cause of shut just like that, and I save heaps of money!

On an off topic subject, my other favorite hobby is custom woodworking and ranks right up there with my love of photography as well as growing medical cannabis obviously.:love:

Here is my new Off Topic Thread - Cola Monster's Custom Woodwork :welcome:

Hope everyone is having a great day & stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some solo shots of my big girls on day 4 of flowering. :blunt:

DSC028102.JPG

DSC028125.JPG

DSC028155.JPG

DSC028197.JPG

DSC028215.JPG

DSC028265.JPG

DSC028235.JPG

Beautiful plants and beautiful woodwork. Woodwork is something I would like to try my hand at as well one day. I love wood furniture.

Hey buddy, I see your skills are limitless with whatever you love and do, wow!:thumb: This is where I come for my morning coffee for now on, it's just such a wonderful place full of my favs:circle-of-love: Thanks for sharing, esp that article, sure makes a guy wonder who s regulating what these days..... Seems too me common sence isn't so common and people just get steamrolled by the lobbyist and bankrolls and the persuit for the all might dollar! I wonder where people think these drug companies are gonna take us, considering most pills you take have just as much of a risk factor with side effects and liver damage than whatever those pills are suppost help cure/maintain. How does the FDA let this crap out to the public...... Seems like as long as they list the multitude of potential hazards on the label, asses are covered, but they can't admit that a natural plant can cure a plethora of ailments and illnesses. I guess there s a chance a person could get the munchies and consume sugar and preservative laden food which in turn could effect your over all wellness, so Let's ban plant and keep the crap food! Capitalist Logic will ruin this world......god help us all if Trump wins.:trance::rolleyes3:rip:
And people wonder why no one votes, I just got depresses writing this and all I wanna do now is hide in my happy place.... Good thing I m already here:slide::high-five::cheer::cheer::Namaste: Keep up the beautiful work man, as you can see It means more then you could ever know.:thanks::yahoo::yahoo::passitleft:

Thanks for the kind feedback B.B.!:high-five:

And Donald Trumps a chump in my humble opinion as well as a narcissistic sociopath who constantly speaks of himself in the third person which is extremely irritating not to mention disturbing & if elected President of this ass backwards country will have us in a war in no time I'm thinking & especially with all of his bullshit rhetoric that he's spewing. Build a wall on the border & deport those living here illegally back to their countries of origin which are the acts of a typical self serving republican not caring about anyone but themselves. And like you said people wonder why no one votes anymore! It's a no brainer from where I'm sitting!:loopy:
And I see the mods. here deleted my furniture photos and set up a separate gallery to post them which means I'll no longer be showing my woodworking since I don't have time to keep up on all the different journals. No biggie as they're in my gallery if anyone wants to view them.
Anyway, I'm off to catch a few zzzzz's since I work at night with my ladies flowering from 8pm to 8am to keep the electricity costs down.

Have a good day mate!:blunt:

That's too bad the "mods" feel the need to stifle inspiration and creativity, I kinda thought that s what this site was all about.....Maybe they could spend more time on fixing the bugs and making this site more user friendly with all that spare time......?
I will most definetly go check out your pics periodically too stay inspired, wood working wise anyway, for the rest I go to your You Tube channel and adviously here!:thumb:
I forgot to tell you how I dropped that ring/bud box lid and broke it all up:rolleyes3:bitingnails::trance: as I was just finishing the last spot of stain! Sooo back to the shop to build a new wood hinge and buff and fill some nasty wounds, it all turned out ok though, learned a thing or two as well.

image6254.jpeg

Check it out here - Cola Monster's Custom Woodwork

Get your beauty sleep in Sunshine, you work hard inspiring and fueling such wonderful things for so many!:high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom