Cola Monster's 2014 Greenhouse Grow Show

First of all, your cats are in high heaven for sure :)

Secondly, thank you for posting this amazing tour/walkthrough for us! I enjoyed it thoroughly. :Namaste:

I love how you have your different ladders set up in different areas and got your work stations set up. You are so good at grooming them.

Saw a monarch butterfly in the greenhouse at ~55 seconds in. Makes me wonder, if you could clarify for me on your worm inspection techniques, you probably are doing some spraying.

At 2:30 I was Wowed by this plant that each leaf was praying to God, that's gonna be a good one. Loved how you and your cats crawl around. Inspirational for sure.

At 3:20 was just Wow. But really it was such a wonderful safari tour.

I was wondering, I know you do a lot of harvesting by yourself, which is just gnarley but ya gotta do what ya gotta do right. But I was wondering what your techniques are for watering and feeding, surely that is a lot of work just doing that. There is no automated system from what I saw, so is it safe to assume you are lugging around water/nutes? Clarification would be great on how you tame such a beautiful garden.

Absolutely phenomenal brother, thanks again for the share! :volcano-smiley: :thanks:

Hey R.L.!:welcome:

Saw a monarch butterfly in the greenhouse at ~55 seconds in. Makes me wonder, if you could clarify for me on your worm inspection techniques, you probably are doing some spraying.

No spraying of any kind is done on or around my girls & have never had a problem with worms or mites when growing outdoors.:wood:

At 2:30 I was Wowed by this plant that each leaf was praying to God, that's gonna be a good one. Loved how you and your cats crawl around. Inspirational for sure.

At 3:20 was just Wow. But really it was such a wonderful safari tour.

I was wondering, I know you do a lot of harvesting by yourself, which is just gnarley but ya gotta do what ya gotta do right. But I was wondering what your techniques are for watering and feeding, surely that is a lot of work just doing that. There is no automated system from what I saw, so is it safe to assume you are lugging around water/nutes? Clarification would be great on how you tame such a beautiful garden.

When it comes to feeding my plants I'm old school all the way and do everything by hand from filling the 50 gallon storage tank daily to adding whatever nutes needed to be distributed for each girl. I like doing things this way so my babies don't get to much water on cloudy days or over fertilized possibly.

Absolutely phenomenal brother, thanks again for the share! :volcano-smiley: :thanks:

Thanks much for all the kind feedback folks! You all rock!!!!:theband::party:

Thank you for the clarification! :thanks:

No problem sir!:high-five: Are you north or south Cali. bound?
Just curious here as I like the looks of them sativa strains you grow and would love to sample a puff or two.:hookah:

No problem sir!:high-five: Are you north or south Cali. bound?
Just curious here as I like the looks of them sativa strains you grow and would love to sample a puff or two.:hookah:

SoCal brotha :surf: Wish I was up there, I know you'd dig this KC-45 high, very very spiritual pot. And of course I'd love to help you trim :)

Anyway, I think part of the reason my sativas come out so good is because of my southern, oceanic locale :surf: Not sure many northern ocean growers could pull it off so easily.

Speaking of ocean, I think it's safe to say you are inland, it must be an ocean thing. Budworms/rot are a big problem for us. But I commend you for not spraying. Don't fix it if it ain't broke right?

I still find it absolutely incredible how the worms want no part of your plants, from what it sounds like atleast. Apparently it's just not a big deal for you. For me, I can lose everything I have just due to ~3-4 days of no inspections.

You're garden is inspiration for many, Sir! :volcano-smiley:

Cola Monster, all I can say is AMAZING!!! Never really seen anything like your operation. That one plant almost busting out of the ceiling...just amazing. Just amazing.

Thanks mate!:thanks:
And if looking closely you can see in the video that I had to tie down the big G.D.P. x AK-47 plant in the center since it was hitting the plastic already. I've got branches going every which way so they'll hopefully shoot out some straight up flowers come harvest.
Thanks again for stopping in & have yourself a green evening sir! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

SoCal brotha :surf: Wish I was up there, I know you'd dig this KC-45 high, very very spiritual pot. And of course I'd love to help you trim :)

Anyway, I think part of the reason my sativas come out so good is because of my southern, oceanic locale :surf: Not sure many northern ocean growers could pull it off so easily.

Speaking of ocean, I think it's safe to say you are inland, it must be an ocean thing. Budworms/rot are a big problem for us. But I commend you for not spraying. Don't fix it if it ain't broke right?

I still find it absolutely incredible how the worms want no part of your plants, from what it sounds like atleast. Apparently it's just not a big deal for you. For me, I can lose everything I have just due to ~3-4 days of no inspections.

You're garden is inspiration for many, Sir! :volcano-smiley:

I think it's the tropical climate of my greenhouses that keeps the bugs away R.L. as I can barely breath in there myself on certain days and have to come up for air every now and then so as not to pass out from the intense heat.:phew::drool: It can get upwards near 120 degrees inside on hot days here and if not for the circulating fans I have running would be hell on earth for my little ladies.
And I'm about 18 miles in from Bodega Bay and get the nice coastal breezes the ocean has to offer but no real cold nights where mold and mildew can form which is just another plus in my growing book. Again, knock on wood!:wood:

Ya it's safe to say you have one hella unique and beautiful piece of land. Mahalo for the video brotha looking forward to the next one and this wicked bloom we're about to have. Amazing job keepin' em green and lugging around those nutes, I know exactly what you mean where you wanna have that control. Im flabbergasted by your microclimate. Thanx for the lil bit of background info. Allows me to enjoy your art that much more. :surf: :thumb:

Enjoyed viewing your slice of heaven ColaMon, such an enjoyable sight to see :Rasta: our fan in our small 5'x5' flowerhouse tent was left off for a portion of the day back in the dead of heat a week or so back, our meters were reading 130-140f! They experience the "hell on earth" and haven't been treating me right since.. I guess I could understand, put myself in the plants shoes, if my caretaker left me in a tent all day at 140f I wouldn't want anything to do with em either. :laugh: Positive vibes as always :surf: CA

A few more shots of my now 11' tall G.D.P. x AK-47 plant after strapping her branches down to the rafters. She's gonna be a handful I know but is what it is and I'll deal with as usual. I never know how big my babies are gonna get until actually seeing them grow and then there's nothing I can do except hope for the best.
Anyhow, enjoy the photos that I took at sunset and have a green evening folks!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC053733.JPG

DSC053593.JPG

DSC053632.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A few more shots of my girls in pre-flower.:yummy:

Jilly Bean:
DSC05393.JPG

DSC053991.JPG

DSC054042.jpg

Silver Fox:
DSC055061.JPG

DSC055112.JPG

DSC055501.JPG

DSC055614.JPG

DSC055961.JPG

DSC055653.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Umm I don't ever use language like this in the forums usually but...

Holy mother fkin trees in the batcave holmes! O.O

No like really those things are massive! And they look pristine! Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom