Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

What's up mate's?:welcome:
Thought I'd create another musical journal for this year's legal outdoor greenhouse grow which mainly consists of Super Grape Ape's along with a few of my Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist/Bubba Kush & Green Crack plants I had left over from a previous indoor grow. Enjoy folks & all comments are welcome as well as appreciated.:Namaste:

I'll start off with a snapshot of my garden plus a video set to Santana and some info. on what I'm using to power my girls coming soon since I'm busy as a bee taking care of my indoor ladies during the midnight hours. It's a never ending job but someone's got to do it!:yummy:~Peace~:ganjamon:

Prop_215_Legal_Super_Grape_Ape_Garden.JPG

[video=youtube;gNfSCy_c--U]
[/video]

:circle-of-love:

Looking forward to watching those beautiful ladies ride the summer out :)

Welcome to the show Curso & enjoy the four to five month musical journey of what I hope to be a very fruitful harvest. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Any Journal you start, I'll be watching my friend!
You're really going to have some monsters in there by the end of the summer.
Interested in hearing more about your outdoor feeding schedule, and what's on the menu..
I know that took a hell of a lot of work, setting that up. Good job..
Just wondering, how hot does it get in there?
Does that single fan up top pull enough heat out?
set on a thermo?

Welcome Vick, miwa & KingJohnC, nice to have ya all aboard.:welcome: And in answer to your question miwa, I'm on my own to do my thing which isn't always easy but is what it is.:blunt:

Just a quick photo update to show what a difference a day makes. I spent a couple hundred bucks on some ground cover for my girls so no dust gets into the buds come flowering season & to keep the soil cool on hot days also. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC0008411.JPG

DSC0009011.jpg

DSC0009311.jpg

DSC000948.jpg

DSC000979.jpg

DSC0010811.jpg

DSC0010714.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Any Journal you start, I'll be watching my friend!
You're really going to have some monsters in there by the end of the summer.
Interested in hearing more about your outdoor feeding schedule, and what's on the menu..
I know that took a hell of a lot of work, setting that up. Good job..
Just wondering, how hot does it get in there?
Does that single fan up top pull enough heat out?
set on a thermo?

Hey Vick! It get's on up towards 120 degrees in the greenhouse on hot days but have it set up to where the coastal winds blow thru the front & out the back with stationary fans in the corners to keep the air circulating inside.
And I'll get back to ya on the feeding schedules when getting a chance but for now it's dinner time for me before I pass out. I forget to eat when I get busy & especially when it comes to taking care of my ladies. ttyl mate! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

dammm..i like that cat...great choice of colors for the ground cover,,goes with green real good...plants looking good..i see some leaf cupping...i got a Purple Haze in the ground doing the same thing..wht do u think the deal is..mine is in the open but i guess it still could be the heat..sun got really hot...idk..they should have cooled down at night...:bravo::welldone:

Hi Cola Monster, awesome looking greenhouse, and lovely ground cover. Things look great, can't wait to see the big bloom!
I'll be following along :)

Cheers and Happy Growing!:cheer:

PS : Nice Cat :)

wOOt!!!!!

howdy CM, you got them gurls off to a GREAT start!!! :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: and WOW, you said it! that bark mulch makes the whole greenhouse glow :cheesygrinsmiley: good way to retain moisture in the soil on hot days too.. im def subbed for this mate, got my note pad at the ready and loving your catbull! loL.. cats make for great security :D

take it easy brother, remember to take a breather and organize yourself some good snack food for when you're out with the ladies ;]

Welcome Alk. my man, Hash Hound, Legit Spam, josh223, and R.L.! :welcome: Hope you all enjoy the summertime show!:party:
First off for those following my cat's name is "Bogart" and the protector of my legal gardens when growing outdoors. He just loves crashing under the plants and I find cool so I let him in during the veg season only but never when flowering.
And H.H., the fabric pots I use are 3 gallons in size which are going to be transplanted here shortly into 10 or 15 gallon ones so they don't get root bound.
Be back with an update on the nutrient schedule and what I use here soon but for now it's off to my indoor girls that I have running at night. Hope all is going well mates! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

oh I'm on board. puts my 8x8 to shame. everything is looking great, I can't wait to see them fill out. I can tell this is not your first big one. So i'm hoping to learn a bunch from you :thumb:

Hey there bozzo420, feel free to pull up a chair & enjoy the show mate.:welcome::high-five:

Wow, I want one of those grow area's please :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful!!!

Thanks Buck & here's just one of the pitfalls of growing outdoors. We had a freak rain storm last night that took a toll on my roof structure but with no plant damage whatsoever & will be repaired today despite of the continued rain. Fighting with mother nature can be a serious chore!:thedoubletake: Glad to hear about your ma Buck and for me it's off to work! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC0029910.JPG

DSC0030110.JPG

DSC003027.JPG

Back
Top Bottom