Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

Cola Monster,
These pics have tucked me in for the night.:snooze:
Thumb in mouth dreaming about buds like these.:kiss:
Thank you CM. :peace:

:ciao: Bye bye, Silver Fox. You are a beauty!

Hey CM! Thought I dad better catch up with it being harvest time. As always your grow is amazing! I have been back growing on a very small scale since January. I am now in a perpetual cycle and will soon have 3 strains of BID genetics in clones. I ran across your post and made it a point to come find you. I am glad I did! REPS
logo8.gif

What's up Hozona?
Thanks for the positive vibes mate and reps. also!:thanks: Hope all is well in your world.:high-five:
And I'm lovin the flaming herb logo you created, very cool!

Some of my freshly dried Pandora's Box strain before being placed in the curing jar. Enjoy!

DSC070354.JPG

DSC070528.jpg

DSC070555.JPG

DSC070645.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Afternoon all!:blunt:
Well after spending most of the day harvesting my main Silver Fox plant than hanging the colas in my drying room you can hardly tell I even touched the poor girl. Photos posted below! Time for a short breather then back to work chopping cola after cola.

Enjoy the love and have a green day all!:high-five:

Harvested Silver Fox colas:
DSC074123.JPG

DSC074143.JPG

DSC074165.JPG

Silver Fox-Pheno #1-Week 10:
DSC074206.jpg

Front:
DSC074224.JPG

Back:
DSC074534.JPG

DSC074253.JPG

DSC074342.jpg

DSC074372.jpg

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

I know what I've been doing for the last week. I can only imagine the amount of work harvesting and trimming that will be.

Wow mate! What a busy period for ya, so much bud so little time ha ha :) the harvest is looking awesome so far, and glad to hear it's keeping you fit at the same time ha ha :)

Awesome as CM!!
KJC420

A few frost covered nug. shots from my Silver Fox harvest. Off to the curing jar for the little I've got trimmed already and something I'll be doing with my days until next grow season most likely. It takes forever and a lifetime it seems to inspect each bud one by one and what I have to do in order to do business with the local clubs who insist it be pest and disease free for their customers.:smokin:

Pheno #2:
DSC076293.JPG

DSC076044.JPG

DSC075862.JPG

Have a good night all!

That bud looks as good in a pipe as it did on the plant.

What's up mates?:high-five:
Just a quick post here showing a bit of today's snakes take. Half a dozen plants to harvest yet than I can start the trimming process. Fun, fun!

Have a good night all!:blunt:

Small Pandora's Box buds:
DSC077874.JPG

Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Colas-Room #1
DSC077952.JPG

DSC077934.JPG

DSC077993.JPG

Silver Fox Colas-Room #3:
DSC077555.JPG

DSC077575.JPG

DSC077604.JPG

DSC077612.JPG

DSC077644.JPG

DSC077692.jpg

DSC077793.jpg

DSC077833.jpg

Great idea - just like money. Spread it out and roll around on it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom