Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Hey mates!
I'm trying to come up with some new out of the box names for the G.D.P. x Silver Mist, (Sativa dominant) Bubba Kush, (Indica dominant) O.G. Kush, (Indica dominant) AK-47, (Indica dominant) and Green Crack (Sativa dominant) strains I created so they have a little originality instead of spitting out both names in the same breath. Any ideas will be seriously considered as I have zero in mind at this point & time. Keep it clean as well as green! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A shot of some freshly harvested Super Grape Ape colas which smell divine as they head off to the drying room.:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC03551.JPG

The GDP x SM is looking magestic, you are truly in a league of your own :bravo::adore::adore::adore:

About the ideas for the names, do you care if they include the lineage or are you open to something new?
GDP X SM=Silver Sumo / Purple Yeti / amethyst snow / purple thunderstorm
Green Crack=Jade Dragon / Emerald Bolt /
Ak47= AkKIngKong (maybe too many k's)

I hope you like one :) Thank you for all the inspiration my friend. I know you put a ton of work into your journal. Your plants/photos/videos/music/writing are second to none! :thanks:

The GDP x SM is looking magestic, you are truly in a league of your own :bravo::adore::adore::adore:

About the ideas for the names, do you care if they include the lineage or are you open to something new?
GDP X SM=Silver Sumo / Purple Yeti / amethyst snow / purple thunderstorm
Green Crack=Jade Dragon / Emerald Bolt /
Ak47= AkKIngKong (maybe too many k's)

I hope you like one :) Thank you for all the inspiration my friend. I know you put a ton of work into your journal. Your plants/photos/videos/music/writing are second to none! :thanks:

Thanks RainStacks, your kind words are much appreciated mate!:thanks:
And I love the names your forwarded my way & especially the "Jade Dragon" for the G.D.P. x Green Crack strain. That's a straight up winner in my book and am gonna run it by my crew here to see what they think. Good call & have a green day sir!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Well I pulled a Google search and found a Green, Dutch, and Red Dragon so far but no "Jade Dragon" anywhere so that's a keeper in my book RainStacks.:high-five:
The label will read as follows: "Jade Dragon" Sativa Dominant (G.D.P. x Green Crack) :yahoo:
Thanks for the input mate & if I ever win plant or nug. of the month again, well plant that is, I'll forward the prizes your way since I have two sets of goods already & don't need anymore trust me.:thanks:

Some more closeup shots of my G.D.P. x Silver Mist strain with the hairs starting to turn red.:love: A couple more weeks at most for them girls and down they come. Yum, yum!:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC037692.JPG

DSC037722.JPG

DSC037741.JPG

DSC037792.JPG

DSC037854.JPG

DSC037912.JPG

DSC038112.JPG

DSC038062.JPG

DSC037983.JPG

DSC037962.JPG

DSC038045.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A few shots of some sticky Super Grape Ape nugs. ready for the curing jar. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC035763.JPG

DSC038453.JPG

DSC038212.JPG

DSC038341.JPG

A couple more names that were suggested for my G.D.P. x Silver Mist strain: Daddies Mistress & Grape Mist. Any thoughts & feedback would be greatly appreciated mates. It's tough coming up with a name for new strains!:hmmmm:

Well I pulled a Google search and found a Green, Dutch, and Red Dragon so far but no "Jade Dragon" anywhere so that's a keeper in my book RainStacks.:high-five:
The label will read as follows: "Jade Dragon" Sativa Dominant (G.D.P. x Green Crack) :yahoo:
Thanks for the input mate & if I ever win plant or nug. of the month again, well plant that is, I'll forward the prizes your way since I have two sets of goods already & don't need anymore trust me.:thanks:

Wow, I am truly humbled. I am so glad that you liked the name, it wasn't taken, and that your crew liked it too. You are far too kind to offer to forward your prizes. I feel like I won something, just because you like it! I have enjoyed your journal so much, that is more than I could ask for. I am just happy to have the chance to return the favor just a little bit. I will try and think of some more names too. It is quite hard. I will give it another go with the right meds and music, and maybe I can think of another one that you will like, or perhaps one will be close and it leads you to think of a good one.
:high-five::surf:

Awesome!! So glad I stopped in to see.

If that GDP x Silver Haze colors up a little in the next couple of weeks, I wonder if it will start to look like a Silver Fox?

sliverfox1.jpg

silver_fox.jpg

According to the Urban Dictionary - Sliver Fox: An attractive older person. That makes a nice subtle Granddaddy reference. A search for "silver fox cannabis strain comes up clean.

There's my suggestion.

Love your work!

If that GDP x Silver Haze colors up a little in the next couple of weeks, I wonder if it will start to look like a Silver Fox?

According to the Urban Dictionary - Sliver Fox: An attractive older person. That makes a nice subtle Granddaddy reference. A search for "silver fox cannabis strain comes up clean.

There's my suggestion.

Love your work!

What's up PeeJay? Thanks for the kind words & I'll definitely keep that strain name in mind since it has what I refer to as curb appeal.:thanks:
And I absolutely love the photo of the Silver Fox you posted, very cool!:riskybusiness: Have yourself a green day & stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

lol. I like word games. I'm going to revise my suggestion. If I was sticking a sales label on it would read; "The Silver Fox (GDP x Silver Haze.)" It adds a little wiggle to the walk and declares uniqueness.

Some final cola shots from the last two Super Grape Ape plants before being harvested tomorrow. I love the purple hues & smell of this strain but am not really happy with the weight as the flowers are somewhat airy but still sticky & I'm sure potent after curing. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC038552.jpg

DSC038582.jpg

DSC038671.jpg

DSC038763.jpg

DSC038882.jpg

DSC038921.jpg

DSC03894.jpg

Well here's a new bug I've never seen in my garden before & have actually found a couple of them this year but just on the leaves and with no damage being done to the buds. Any input as to what the critter's name is would be greatly appreciated and save me the time of searching for it myself since I'm busy as can be harvesting. I like to know what's crawling around in my garden as a measure of preventive care.:reading420magazine: Hope you're all having a green day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC040561.JPG

It's the same shade as the leaves and hard to find visually. Grrrr!

lol. I like word games. I'm going to revise my suggestion. If I was sticking a sales label on it would read; "The Silver Fox (GDP x Silver Haze.)" It adds a little wiggle to the walk and declares uniqueness.

I'm nothing if not unique some say and that sounds like a keeper to me also PeeJay. Thanks much for your input mate & like I told RainStacks who's first in line that if ever winning a prize in any of the contests here will forward the goods to you as a way of gratitude!:thanks:
Two down & three to go so any other ideas for the OG Kush, AK-47, and Bubba Kush strains are welcome! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Thanks much BlazinThat as that's what it was alright in which I found an exact photo of it on Google. It's called a green stink bug! ~Peace~

images20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom