Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Thanks R.L. & KingJohnC!:thanks::party:

And as far as trimming goes I try to get the big fans leaves plucked within two to three days if possible but isn't most of the time since I'm on my own and just work like a dog until the jobs done. Sometimes it takes a week or two then I put all to buds into 18 gallon curing bins which I open daily to let the air escape & freshen up with cabbage if getting to dry. It's a long process but a labor of herbal love!:love::love: Thanks again & have a good evening. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Morning all!:winkyface:
Well I just had to create another video showing "WHY" I prefer to grow in a greenhouse as I woke up to it pouring buckets outside today which would've destroyed the rest my plants I have in the ground to where I could've lost around fifteen to twenty pounds of some prime organic bud.:phew:
And I apologize for not speaking loud enough in the beginning but hope you get the jest of what I'm saying. Have a great day mates and keep it green as always!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;MZtn1kPPlNQ]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What's up KingJohnC?
In answer to your question sir it's exactly 8' tall to the bottom of the beams & with a total height at the peak being around 11 feet give or take a couple inches. My other greenhouse is the same dimensions but not as tall with a height of only 10 feet at the peak, well that's when the roofs not caved in from the high coastal winds & I have to restructure here soon so I can rent it out to a friend. The work never ends!:laughtwo::roorrip: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

hey CM, dang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you let them dry all the way like that?

hey CM, dang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you let them dry all the way like that?

What's up Buckshot?:rocker:
Yep, well at first that is then I cut off as many branches as I can and hang them on wires I have strapped to beams in my drying room. I also have some help coming on Monday in the way of my best buds nephew who's legal now and not working at this time which should take a little of the stress off I'm hoping although I still have thirteen plants to harvest. It's gonna be a long haul and tons of work but in return I actually love as it's the best job I've ever had in all my fifty-one years of living.:riskybusiness:
Who ever thought gardening would provide all the peace I need when some five years back I never had any ideas of planting a cannabis seed? Enough of my rambling & hope all is going well with ya Buckshot and that you pulled in most of your harvest. Bud rot sucks & I know of first hand!:blalol:

An array of pre-harvest cola photos before I head back to the grindstone. Enjoy all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC026131.jpg

DSC026122.jpg

DSC026041.jpg

DSC026022.jpg

DSC026004.jpg

DSC025983.jpg

DSC025954.jpg

DSC025933.jpg

DSC025904.jpg

DSC025864.jpg

DSC025812.jpg

DSC025743.jpg

DSC025695.jpg

DSC025624.jpg

DSC025592.jpg

DSC025576.jpg

DSC025544.jpg

DSC025532.jpg

DSC025486.jpg

DSC025453.jpg

DSC025434.jpg

DSC025255.jpg

DSC014903.JPG

Really primo looking meds, nice shot of the moon too.
Thanks for sharing

Really primo looking meds, nice shot of the moon too.
Thanks for sharing

Thanks Wacky Kush & you're quite welcome! I love photography just as much as growing since they go together like weed & music. It's a triple threat as I call it & what I love to do in my spare time. Thanks again! ~Peace~:thanks:

The first two dried Super Grape Ape buds to come off the assembly line with only ten thousand or so more to go, well it looks that way from where I'm sitting at least.:thedoubletake: Off to the curing jar for them and back to trimming which never ends. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Super_Grape_Ape_Nugget1.JPG

DSC028352.jpg

DSC028401.JPG

Nice nugget!

Thank you all very much for the kind words & here's a group hug for ya!:hug: Boy have I got my work cut out for me doctoring up weed all day while trying to watch over the rest of my girls still growing.:phew:
Hope all is well mates! ~Peace~

Some cola shots of my Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Silver Mist strain for the ol' journal. Damn this stuff smells great & wish I could harness the oils/fragrance then put it an air freshener for all to intake.:hmmmm: ~Peace~

DSC033171.jpg

DSC033433.JPG

DSC03320.jpg

DSC033012.jpg

DSC033092.jpg

DSC032812.jpg

DSC032644.jpg

DSC032774.jpg

DSC032664.jpg

DSC032613.jpg

DSC032572.jpg

DSC031582.jpg

DSC032423.JPG

Very nice man, it's been a great pleasure to witness your growing situation. Thanks for inviting us into your home! :)
Absolutely great stuff you got going there, hope your surviving the trimming, that must be hell! But its all worth it at the end.
Keep up the good work Sir!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom