Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

Hey there mates!
Just thought I'd throw up a few harvest shots to finish up this years grow journal in which they'll be many more to come as I chop each of my girls to the ground. Hope everyone is having a great day and stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver Fox-Pheno #2:
DSC060743.jpg

DSC060784.JPG

DSC060875.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Wow CM,
Silver Fox looks awesome. Like fresh produce. I can't imagine what she smells like.:passitleft:

A few more harvest shots fresh from drying room #3. Enjoy!:blunt:

Silver Fox:
DSC060914.JPG

DSC061275.JPG

DSC061635.jpg

DSC061675.jpg

DSC061823.jpg

Just banging it out Cola Monster. Tremendous work and such organization. The drying area is stellar. Do you give yourself a timeline goal or just go with the flow?

Gotta give you reps for the super start.

Congrat's on your most excellent harvest, CM! :high-five:

Thank you all once again for the kind words and continued support of my organic gardening work, it means the world to this old school connoisseur.:thanks::party:

So on that note here's the final final video of my Prop. 215 legal gardens starring Silver Fox & the ever mysterious Pandora's Box. Hope everyone who chimed in this year enjoyed the musical ride!:theband::high-five: Have a good night! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Luv your vids man. Digging your tunes in the background. :theband:
Got my apron and gloves. Point me to the trim area.
::goof:

Luv your vids man. Digging your tunes in the background. :theband:
Got my apron and gloves. Point me to the trim area.
::goof:

Me too! Me too! :yahoo:

Please pardon my laziness. I went back to the beginning but did not watch all the videos. What are you growing in? I see you transplanted from pots into the ground, but what is your organic growing medium? TY

And then you took us into the drying rooms and stood us right in the middle of all that goodness. :battingeyelashes: Cola Monster, I adore you. What a thrill. :slide:

You should call in some help. I work for room and board. :laughtwo: Part of me is dead serious about that. LOL!

Thank you all once again for the kind words and continued support of my organic gardening work, it means the world to this old school connoisseur.:thanks::party:

So on that note here's the final final video of my Prop. 215 legal gardens starring Silver Fox & the ever mysterious Pandora's Box. Hope everyone who chimed in this year enjoyed the musical ride!:theband::high-five: Have a good night! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

The only thing I have enjoyed more than your music playlist is the trees I adored while listening. Great stuff!

Beautiful job! Can't wait until next spring to watch again!

:thumb:

Thanks G.G.!:thanks:

Some freshly trimmed Silver Fox (pheno #2) flowers for your viewing pleasure. Only ten thousand or so little nugs. left to process than I can finally take a rest and enjoy myself.:laugh:

DSC063134.JPG

DSC062873.JPG

DSC062795.JPG

Morning all!
Just thought I'd toss up a couple nug. shots of some dried Pandora's Box before it heads off to the curing jar.:yummy: Enjoy and have a good day folks!:high-five:

DSC064604.JPG

DSC064292.JPG

I know ya don't care about this stuff, but if definitely vote for that. As in this month. Hint...hint.

I don't know about this month cajun but maybe next. Besides, PeeJay already threw up some fire I see with his Dinafem Cheese & Tranquilgreen with her Chocolate Kush entry. They both look tough to beat from where I sit and why I think I'll set this one out and wait for my product to cure for a month. Thanks though, I appreciate the vote of confidence as they say.

Have a good day mate!:high-five:

A couple flash photos of my Silver Fox pheno #2 after 4 days of drying. Back to the grindstone! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC065042.JPG

DSC064915.JPG

A final farewell photo shoot dedicated to my favorite Silver Fox plant of the year.:yummy: She gets the chop starting tomorrow morning which should last all day long with having to walk back & forth from my garden to my upstairs drying room. It's good exercise for the old man!:laughtwo:

Enjoy the herbal love and have a green evening folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC065726.jpg

DSC065784.JPG

DSC065876.jpg

DSC065934.JPG

DSC066276.JPG

DSC0663610.JPG

DSC067093.JPG

DSC067312.jpg

DSC067373.jpg

DSC067433.jpg

DSC067557.JPG