Cola Monster's 2014 Legal Silver Fox & G.D.P. x AK-47 Greenhouse Grow

looking great CM! hey I was wondering if you had any plans to do any certain things different with your greenhouse this summer? Are you gonna use cages or anything to hold them up? Just curious to know what your plans are opposed to last years. Really looking good tho bro, I just got the trees and ground leveled off for my greenhouse. Should be building next month and then plants go out in late May.

and condolences to you with the loss of your feline friend.

Thanks fresh & all the rest! Your kind words are much appreciated as I cherish my pets.:thanks:
And as of right now I'm not planning on doing any upgrading to my greenhouses except for adding the window screening at each end to keep out flying insects and what not. Other then that I'll just play it by ear like always and prepare myself for the worst if something should occur. Knock on wood!:wood:
A quick tour of the mother plants I cloned off of a few weeks back then tossed out in my greenhouse to flower until the real grow season begins. Enjoy the music and have a green evening my friends. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;cjexClhVx-c]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Great Work Brother! Glad I Found Your Journal! You May Know Of Me Formally As...

Great work brother!
Glad your journaling and that I managed to stumble upon it!
You may know of me formally as Mr.Greeeeeeeeeen, but if that doesn't ring a bell, no worries!
Looking forward to following you here and learning from and with you brother!
Best wishes here in 2014!
See ya around the forum!

:peace: & Blessings

Ps, some nice tunes abound haha! Looking forward to taking part in the musical journey as well.
Viva la GDP!

Re: Great Work Brother! Glad I Found Your Journal! You May Know Of Me Formally As...

Great work brother!
Glad your journaling and that I managed to stumble upon it!
You may know of me formally as Mr.Greeeeeeeeeen, but if that doesn't ring a bell, no worries!
Looking forward to following you here and learning from and with you brother!
Best wishes here in 2014!
See ya around the forum!

:peace: & Blessings

Ps, some nice tunes abound haha! Looking forward to taking part in the musical journey as well.
Viva la GDP!

Hey there Mr. Greeeeeeeeen! Nice to see ya here at :420:.
Welcome aboard and enjoy the eight to nine month long show!:welcome: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Glad I caught your journal early CM. Your Silver fox looks absolutely amazing from what I have seen on the contests & crème de la crème, should be a great show seeing how she turns out this go. Green vibes your way :ganjamon:

Welcome CA215!:welcome:
Thanks for the reps. and condolences mate, it's much appreciated on this end.:thanks:

A weekly update of my little ladies still in vegging with the Jilly Bean plants getting ready for cloning here soon. It's a maze of different legal strains that takes all my concentration to keep straight but what I love to do while toking on the Purple Haze.:lot-o-toke:
Hope all is well in your herbal worlds and have a green evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;cj2WfDqJscI]
[/video]

Some shots of my legal girls after doing a bit of transplanting today. The clones I cut are progressing faster then thought and need to be transplanted into larger containers to prevent them from getting root bound and should make for a busy evening and most of tomorrow I'm thinking. Enjoy & keep it green mates! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC059523.JPG

DSC059534.JPG

DSC059544.JPG

DSC059552.JPG

DSC059563.JPG

DSC059573.JPG

DSC059584.JPG

DSC059591.JPG

DSC059681.JPG

DSC059693.JPG

DSC059702.JPG

DSC059714.JPG

DSC059726.JPG

DSC059733.JPG

DSC059774.JPG

DSC059784.jpg

Hey there mates!:high-five:
Just taking a break from doing a bit of transplanting and thought I'd post another video to show how things are progressing. Everything's a nice lush green with the two Jilly Beans doing great at one month into vegging & ready for cloning here shortly.:yummy:
Enjoy the old school tune from the classic movie Jesus Christ Superstar which I timed out perfectly to finish at 4:20.:angel: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;iuWcxQ56Q0s]
[/video]

Some shots of my main veg/flower room all cleaned up and ready for action. I tossed the Silver Fox, GrandPowKush, and G.D.P. x AK-47 clones I transplanted in a 3' x 6' tray for the time being while I scrub down the 4' x 8' tray from top to bottom before putting it back in use. All the temps. & humidity levels are within acceptable ranges with the CO2 system getting setup tonight to help provide a boost of energy for my girls. Time for a quick puff then back to work. Enjoy!:rollit: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC060562.JPG

DSC060553.JPG

DSC060543.JPG

DSC060291.jpg

DSC060302.JPG

DSC060462.JPG

DSC060472.JPG

DSC060452.JPG

DSC060501.JPG

DSC060423.JPG

DSC060432.JPG

DSC060442.JPG

:Namaste:

I just wanted to wish all of you here who showed me nothing but respect the absolute best but I'm am no longer going to be growing or supporting the healing plant as I've lost my entire family plus friend after friend by being an activist and is a bit to much to take from where I'm sitting. Good luck to all of you & may karma always be at your backs! I'm out! ~Peace~:Namaste:

Regret to read that CM. Your humble and upbeat posts full of true green thumb ingenuity will be missed. I always respect these sorts of decisions, I'm positive your fight for the holy herb has not only impacted but changed many others lives for the better. Major respect to you and your achievements, best of luck tending to the garden of life brotha.

:welldone:

Regret to read that CM. Your humble and upbeat posts full of true green thumb ingenuity will be missed. I always respect these sorts of decisions, I'm positive your fight for the holy herb has not only impacted but changed many others lives for the better. Major respect to you and your achievements, best of luck tending to the garden of life brotha.

:welldone:

Thanks brother and best of luck to ya in life's little folly!:Namaste:

Looking great Cola! I hope all is well! I am putting the prizes you so kindly donated to good use these days. I can't wait for Spring! :circle-of-love:

Thanks RainStacks, but as I mentioned a couple posts up I'm outta here and done with the growing & supporting of medical cannabis for the time being as I've lost everything that was once dear to me in life. Some people just don't get it!
Good luck with your future endeavors & keep it green mate. Stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

im sorry to hear life has dealt ya a heavy blow CM! i've always enjoyed your 'keeping it real' attitude and 420 will be a different place without your legal grows inspiring us.. i've had the greatest pleasure showing friends your greenhouse grows from the past and watching their faces become awe-filled not to mention the inevitable "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as they first see the inside of your greenhouses loL take care of yourself CM :Namaste:

respect from a land down under mate /|\

Sorry to hear you leaving the cannabis life CM... I actually came in here to congratulate you on getting into hightimes.. Seeing what you did last summer truely inspired me and hope you find your way back to growing. Best of luck to you bro

Back
Top Bottom