Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Amazing results, congrats and looking forward to dry weight and smoke report info.:bravo:

Thanks stealthgrow & coming up with an exact weight after drying is damn near impossible but let's just say it's over 40 but under 60 just like me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
And as far as a smoke report goes I can already tell ya from picking a few nugs. early that The Silver Fox strain is going to be the winner of the crop hands down with the Jade Dragon a close runner up. Both strains taste great & will be even better after cured for a bit then I'll be able to associate a flavor to each. Thanks again mate!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some final cola shots of The Silver Fox plant #2 with three & four coming up soon. I absolutely love my job!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC053372.JPG

DSC053414.jpg

DSC053472.jpg

DSC053532.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A few harvest shots of the one plant above. Sticky stuff & an excellent air freshener at that! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC054201.JPG

DSC054191.jpg

DSC05402.jpg

DSC054112.jpg

DSC054051.jpg

DSC05408.jpg

OMG! I'm drooling man:yummy:
Those buds look delicious. If they look that nice once they are dried and cured, I think I see another future contender for NOTM.

This is the saddest time of the year for me with no trees to watch over daily but hopefully will be starting up another indoor crop after harvest is done which is gonna take at least a couple months.:rip: I cut the last cola at 4:20 exactly just for the record.:yummy:
Hope all is well mates and that you're having a green day wherever it is you stay!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC054302.JPG

Yeah, Green with envy more like it!!

wiw!

Outstanding CM!
:adore:

I feel your sadness, and I'm just a remote observer...

Hopefully, the cudos you receive from what you have done will carry you through the winter until you can go big in the greenhouse again.

I'm pleased that you like the names that Rain and I put forth. But, if I had a look at that stuff, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat even if it was named dirty diaper, or puddle of vomit.

You may feel bittersweet about the end of the season. I feel bittersweet that I will never fill my lungs with a huge rip of the sweet product you produce.

:Namaste:

Some dried nug. shots of my personal G.D.P. x Bubba Kush strain which still needs a sir name attached but until then is off to the curing jar for a few weeks of fine tuning.:hmmmm: Hope everyone here at :420: is having a green day!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Dried_G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Nugget-1.JPG

Dried_G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Nugget-3.JPG

Dried_G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Nugget-4.JPG

Dried_G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Nugget-2.JPG

Amazing Pics. ;)

Ive been taking my kids on nature walks and just slowing them down and looking more. They are starting the realize the natural beauty of this world. You have captured it very well sir on several fronts. :thumb:

+reps!

Thanks Spimp!:thanks:
And I know what you're talking about to some point since I don't have any kids but a niece & many nephews instead who constantly have their heads stuck in computers playing video games & haven't mastered the art of communication yet nor what it's like to observe mother nature at it's best. I'm a throwback to the sixties and never participate in these things which doesn't leave much for us to chat about. Oh well & to each his/her own!:nomo:

Some nug. photos taken tonight of the G.D.P. x Bubba Kush strain I'm currently trimming & I think I'll rename "Papa Kush" or "Gruple Kush" which are two names I've never heard of before. Any feedback or other ideas are appreciated as it's not set in stone yet! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC05535.JPG

DSC055943.JPG

DSC055824.JPG

DSC056002.JPG

DSC056352.JPG

DSC056253.JPG

DSC056202.JPG

A couple macros to show it's frosty T.H.C. coating:
G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro_Shot.jpg

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro_Shot-1.jpg

@ Spimp!
Thanks for your vote sir & let's just see if my little lady can keep up with the indoor entries this month since last time around I got skunked.:laughtwo: Hope all is well mate & thanks again for the support, it's much appreciated!:thanks:

What's up mates?:passitleft:
Just a quick photo update of some dried "The Silver Fox" nuggets before heading off to the curing jar. Hope all is well! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC057271.JPG

DSC057321.JPG

DSC05738.JPG

DSC057463.JPG

DSC057862.JPG

DSC059301.JPG

DSC058043.JPG

DSC057962.JPG

DSC057676.JPG

dispensaries wish they had top shelf products like that! Sweet!

Hey mates!:high-five:
Thanks for all the kind feedback & here's some shots of my dried "Jade Dragon" strain (Grand Daddy Purple x Green Crack) before I head back to trimming. Hope all is well in your herbal worlds! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC062781.JPG

DSC063031.JPG

DSC063143.JPG

DSC063502.JPG

DSC063963.JPG

DSC063732.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom