Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

Some photos of my citrus scented Pandora's Box strain as the colas start to frost up. A few more weeks for these pretty little ladies and down they come with the Silver Foxes to follow. Enjoy folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC024858.jpg

DSC024997.JPG

DSC025047.JPG

DSC0251210.jpg

DSC0251412.JPG

DSC025219.jpg

DSC025757.JPG

DSC025607.jpg

DSC025867.jpg

DSC025997.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey all!
I just wanted to post some photos showing the two different phenotype's of Silver Fox I have growing in which you'll see if looking closely that the one plant at the bottom has a darker green color to the leaves and more of a purple tinge to the flowers as to where the other has a lighter green color with bright white hairs on the colas. Well that's what they look like on this end of the camera and I hope you can see for yourselves in the photos posted.
That's it for me on this 98 degree blistering hot Sunday.:phew: Have a good evening mates and stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver Fox-Pheno #1:
DSC032556.JPG

DSC032143.jpg

DSC032268.jpg

DSC032304.jpg

DSC032445.JPG

DSC032546.JPG

Silver Fox-Pheno #2:
DSC026943.JPG

DSC026598.jpg

DSC026635.jpg

DSC026695.jpg

DSC027025.JPG

DSC027147.JPG

He claims to do nothing special. I think he secretly developed some sort of cannabis miracle grow.

:morenutes:

:rofl:

Ya just have to go back a few years and read to understand CM's soil stewardship. There is a ton going on. There is a bunch of discrete, lucid, easy-paced management happening. It's all there if you are willing to go back and check it out.

Add a coastally moderated climate, good genetics, a gentle soul, and most years he puts the ball WAY over the fence and jogs casually around the diamond like an aging Babe Ruth hitting the game winning home run.

He does all the work, we get all the pleasure of watching his hard work turn to magic.

Cola Monster, let me thank you for the group for treating us to all this. They're maturing in spectacular fashion. There must be a point in every day where you step back in awe. I can tell you we're all in awe as soon as we arrive. Mostly we're out of breath from running over here. :laughtwo:

:rofl:

Add a coastally moderated climate, good genetics, a gentle soul, and most years he puts the ball WAY over the fence and jogs casually around the diamond like an aging Babe Ruth hitting the game winning home run.

There you have it. Nothing special.

IIRC location is Nor Cal. Probably has Cascadia/Sierra Nevada volcanic basalt already broken down in the soil. Lucky. I have to buy it.

Hey there mates!
Well in preparation for tomorrow's AC/DC concert down at AT&T Park here's some old school rock to knock your socks off while I take a walk around my gardens.
And forgive me for all the yellowing leaves you'll see on my trees but its been hot as a pistil here to where I can't spend much time outdoors without frying like an egg. I'll get on it when it cools down a bit. Have a good night all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Well, I see you've been busy living up to your user name. :battingeyelashes: I laughed with glee all the way through that Cola Monster. :laughtwo: All I could think was

"He has to be the happiest monster in the whole wide world!"

I'm sure you agree. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your second greenhouse appears to have handled the heat better than the first. I'm curious, has the battle with heat stress resulted in any increase in trichome production or fatter buds, by your notice?

Your second greenhouse appears to have handled the heat better than the first. I'm curious, has the battle with heat stress resulted in any increase in trichome production or fatter buds, by your notice?

You'd be correct in what you see SweetSue as one garden always seems to do better than the other for some odd reason. And as far as trich. production & fatter buds go I haven't seen anything out of the norm but do hope the flowers will swell a bit more before harvest. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!:winkyface:

Have a good day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A few shots of my healthiest Silver Fox plant to start off the weekend! Enjoy folks & I'm off to sin city to see AC/DC in concert! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC038365.JPG

DSC038458.jpg

DSC038434.jpg

Monster cola, Cola Monster!

Hey there folks!
Well, I have some bad news on the herbal front with me finding 3 decent size green worms invading the colas on my biggest Silver Fox plant which in turn has me pulling my hair out strand by strand trying to locate them little buggers in order to save my big beautiful girl. So far it's only this one plant it seems but like Jorge says where there's one there is bound to be 5 times more. Grrrrr!!!!
That's all I have to report for now except for AC/DC rocked our socks off last night with friends & I meeting up with some old buddies than getting to use their field passes to go down on the diamond and get a close up view of the show which was awesome to say the least.:theband::woohoo:

Have a great night all & may your harvests be free of pests & disease! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Yea for the joy of the concert and a strongest of BOOOOs for the dreaded worms. They're being a royal pain this year. Best of luck Cola Monster. All we can do is send all the positive energy we can muster. Damn worms!!!

Well poop! Sorry to hear it CM. Best of luck. Hopefully it is limited and you can find a solution.

Thanks for all the positive vibes mates!:thanks:

And on that note here's some up to date colas shots fresh from the garden as the girls enter week seven of flowering. Enjoy and have good night!:passitleft:

DSC039806.JPG

DSC039905.jpg

DSC039893.jpg

DSC039855.jpg

DSC039824.jpg

Good vibes to you hope you find all those little buggers I hate any pests in my garden in or out

Back
Top Bottom