Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

A quick pictorial update of my Pandora's Box strain as the girls enter week eight of flowering. Enjoy and have a good evening mates!:passitleft:

DSC047125.jpg

DSC047335.jpg

DSC047194.jpg

DSC047094.JPG

DSC047065.jpg

DSC047005.JPG

DSC046494.JPG

DSC046395.jpg

DSC046435.JPG

DSC046223.jpg

DSC046276.JPG

DSC046325.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Mmmmmmm. :laughtwo: spSooo delicious looking. How many weeks are you planning on Cola Monster? Impressive, but you didn't need me to tell you that. They must make you pause every once in a while when you turn around and there they all are, towering over you, watching. But in a good way. LOL! Didn't want you to think I'd slipped into the macabre! :rofl:

Mmmmmmm. :laughtwo: spSooo delicious looking. How many weeks are you planning on Cola Monster?

Morning SweetSue!
The Pandora's Box plants get the chop next week I'm thinking with the Silver Foxes hot on their heels as the saying goes since I'm finding worm after worm invading my big beautiful colas. Grrrr! I'll take what I can get from this harvest which is usually how it works since I'm a one man wrecking crew with hundreds & hundreds of flowers to process.:thedoubletake: Wack to bork!:laughtwo:

Have a good day one and all!:high-five:

What's up my fellow connoisseurs?
First off, I just wanted to pay my respects to all those who have followed my legal grow and supported my herbal cause, it's much appreciated on this end!:high-five:
Next, here are some final flash shots of my huge Silver Fox plant pheno #1 with all the colas standing big & tall just waiting to fall.:yummy:

Enjoy the pictorial show and thanks again to all who visited my journal, I wish I had a family full of ya!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC049045.JPG

DSC048995.JPG

DSC048614.jpg

DSC048734.jpg

DSC048694.jpg

DSC048623.jpg

DSC048783.jpg

DSC048774.jpg

DSC048764.jpg

DSC048905.JPG

DSC048844.jpg

DSC048822.jpg

Some final farewell shots of my 9' tall Silver Fox plant (pheno #2) growing in greenhouse #1.:yummy:

DSC050705.jpg

DSC050744.JPG

DSC050773.JPG

DSC050795.JPG

Those of some the best plants I've ever seen. :thedoubletake: Congrats Cola, you must be a proud papa! :Namaste: Good vibes!

Indeed, Mr. Staker.

Are you going to launch a new journal soon? You put on a fine show yourself.

Thank you Cola Monster. It's so sweet of you to care so much about us that you would go through the trouble to share all this beautiful documentation. I know a little something about what goes into a good journal and I can't imagine doing that as well as keep up with this massive crowd of charges you now must process. Wish to the cannabis gods we could help. Maybe in some sweet future, eh? We can dream. We can do that buzzed, which makes the dreaming even better. :laughtwo:

Lucky us. :passitleft:

Howdy folks!:high-five:
Well this here will be my last video installment of the girls before I start to harvest. I hope you all enjoyed the musical tour of my legal dream and that you'll be back next go around to hoot, holler, and scream.:yahoo:

Have a great day mates and keep it green! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

I'm going back into the greenhouses to watch the rest, but I had to step out and tell you Cola Monster they look look a standing army of dankness. :woohoo:

Alright, going back in!

Magnificent. How sweet that I get to sit and munch on goldfish while enjoying a fresh-brewed cup of coffee whilst you run around and climb up and down so I can get the best possible view from the other side of the country. You're an excellent guide Cola Monster.

Quite an appropriate username, as I'm sure gets pointed out with regularity. These grows of yours are such a delight. I know they're open to the public, the vast majority of whom think it's not possible to step out of the shadows and engage you (he really doesn't bite - he's only a monster by name and dankness reputation - just a really nice guy working hard to bring us this wonder). But you know I stop and you know how much joy these visits bring me, so it's special to come by.

I'll follow any grow you post my friend. It's been an enormous pleasure and quite an honor to be accepted as a friend. You make us all proud. You also make us all long to have to work hard side-by-side with you to bring the harvest in. Wish to the cannabis gods we could help. Have as much fun as you can Cola Monster.

My favorite lines from "Its Good To Be King"

It's good to be king and have your own world
It helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls
A sweet little queen who can't run away
It's good to be king, whatever it pays

I get such a kick out of your climb to the tippy-top, stretched as far as you can make your body go without risk of careening into empty space, turn around and they're STILL Taller than you. :laughtwo:

Once again, a great show. :bravo: Don't you hate to see it end?

Congrat's on an awesome finish! Lots of work still ahead. Amazing trees!

Back
Top Bottom