Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

What's up my fellow 420 enthusiasts?:rollit:
Well I got my roof fixed for the time being with a bit of structural work coming tomorrow and you can view in the walk thru video I uploaded set to "I'm Your Captain" by Grand Funk Railroad. Love my good ol' school rock & roll! Hope all is well in your herbal worlds. ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;FmEZ3o_OJNU]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I like it how you say "Legal grow". FUCK BABYLON, we should all be growing our food/ganja legal damn.... Im glad you share this amazing work here, I'd love to see this babes evolve into monsters. Happy days :ganjamon:

What's up my fellow 420 enthusiasts?:rollit:
Well I got my roof fixed for the time being with a bit of structural work coming tomorrow and you can view in the walk thru video I uploaded set to "I'm Your Captain" by Grand Funk Railroad. Love my good ol' school rock & roll! Hope all is well in your herbal worlds. ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Awesome video. As I was watching it my wife said "who is that? I haven't heard that song for a long time" :cheesygrinsmiley:

My bad it was already that way , dam now I must rethink mine .

Hey OG! 1" "schedule 40" P.V.C. pipe is the way to go for building a solid roof structure and the problem I had was that the plastic became unattached where I had it hooked on the outside of my greenhouse. A quick fix & on with business! :blunt:
If interested I use 45 degree ells on the perimeter & 4-way tees at the ridge then runners in between to keep them all tied together & with a screw set in each joint instead of glue for easy dismantling. And as far as attaching the plastic I bought 3 dozen 1" clips that snap right over the pipe to secure it firmly & for easy removal if needed. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Just thought I'd post a quick photo of today's greenhouse temperatures along with a shot of the two Super Grape Apes I transplanted into larger containers last night. Hope everyone here at :420: is having a smokin good day!:hookah: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC005979.JPG

DSC004619.JPG

DSC005164.jpg

Man, your setup is beautiful. Really, really nice.

I'm hoping it's not actually 112.5 Fahrenheit in there. I'm sure it's not. Keeping the thermo at plant level and out of direct light, especially the sun will give more accurate readings. I'd hang it right in the middle, off of a piece of twine or wire, from your PVC, keeping it right at cola level.

Having the sun behind it is going to heat up the black upper case.

Just saying and all.

Hope you dont mind if I travel along with ya... I often medicate and sit back to one of your many videos. ;) :adore:

What's up Spimp? Feel free to pull up a musical chair and thanks for the reps. as well, I appreciate it very much.:thanks:

Man, your setup is beautiful. Really, really nice.

I'm hoping it's not actually 112.5 Fahrenheit in there. I'm sure it's not. Keeping the thermo at plant level and out of direct light, especially the sun will give more accurate readings. I'd hang it right in the middle, off of a piece of twine or wire, from your PVC, keeping it right at cola level.

Having the sun behind it is going to heat up the black upper case.

Just saying and all.

Hey josh223, thanks for the reps. sir!:thanks:
Believe it or not it does get up around 120 degrees in the greenhouse on hot days here and am now considering installing a misting system to keep the humidity up and temps. down. Just a thought my hydro guy suggested might work.
And as far as locating my thermostats I have two actually with one a standing style and a mercury reading that I need to put out yet but tops out instantly just like the others. I'm directly in the suns path from morning till night and best I can do if getting to hot is throw a shade cover on top which would cost me a ton of bucks and I'm also thinking of purchasing here soon to keep my girls cool if needed.:riskybusiness:
After that I'm going to be wrapping all the black pots with white reflective plastic in an effort to keep the soil temps. down but will take some time to get done since I'm working two crops right now.:lot-o-toke:

So on that note here's a show of my last legal indoor grow of the season which is somewhat out of control with the plants being around six to seven feet tall since I had to wait for a previous grow to finish up but it what it is and I'll deal with accordingly like a pro. Thanks for the input & have a good one!:high-five::blunt:

[video=youtube;65fkOG1mAnw]
[/video]

Those and many more Im sure sir. You deserve it. Im humbled to tag along, as you were one of my inspirations to join the community. I should be thanking you.
:420::circle-of-love::420:

I'm humbled myself as a six year novice botanist Spimp.:bigblush: Thanks again for the kind words mate!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom