Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

i have a question bro, have you ever had to veg under a 600 w hps , and what do you think of it.

Nope, can't say that I have Ketama!:sorry:
I only use M.H. bulbs to veg. with then switch over to H.P.S. once flowering begins. And as far as lights go, I use 400W, 600W, and 1000W lights depending on the stage of growth starting with the 400's first of course than working my way up to the 1000's in the end.
I also use fluorescent lights for my seedlings and cloning process which helps save on electricity costs.

Hope that helps!:Namaste:

Thanks cola since i dont feel like getting a mh this run so i am running the 250 watt dual spectrum cfl 24 h and started turning on the 600hps one hour at the time four times a day in coldest times to keep up the temps, and so that the leaves get used to it as the cfl leaves are very fine and sensitive the hps is in a air cooled reflektor.
I am assuming i am good now my consern was with stretch since i had read somewhere that hps plants seem to have longer internode spacing.:thanks::420::cheer:

Afternoon mates!:high-five:
Just posting a quick harvest update before heading back out to brave the heat which is up in the mid 90's today.:phew: Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC076074.JPG

DSC076054.JPG

DSC076036.JPG

DSC075983.JPG

DSC075953.JPG

DSC075932.JPG

DSC075923.JPG

DSC075884.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That looks like a dream room brother, for that your are to pad yourself in the back and treat youself to something you love.:goodjob:

Hey there mates!:high-five:
I just wanted to thank you all for the kind feedback & to let you know that I'll respond in kind when finding the time being for the next few weeks or more I'm gonna be busy as a bee bringing in my harvest which I have to accomplish all by my little lonesome & I hope you understand in return.:riskybusiness:
So on that note I'll leave you kind folk with a some updated photos from greenhouse #2 showing my two prime Jilly Bean plants in the back row that are pumping out cola after cola. Enjoy and have a great day all!:blunt:

Pheno #5:
DSC076105.JPG

DSC076125.JPG

DSC076304.JPG

DSC076145.JPG

DSC076154.JPG

Pheno #6:
DSC076204.JPG

DSC076235.JPG

DSC076374.JPG

Harvested Jilly Bean plant from greenhouse #1:
DSC076402.JPG

A couple quick shots from drying room #2.:yummy: Four plants down, 24 or so more to go!:phew: What a life!:cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC076485.JPG

DSC076454.JPG

I bet your place smells awesome!
A lot of work there. I don't envy you the trim job ahead. :circle-of-love:

Just 24 more bro haha i hope for you thats there is still space and rooms for all that goodness haha otherwise i have asome big bags i can bring with me shopping:circle-of-love:

Afternoon mates!:high-five:
Just thought I'd give myself a quick break from harvesting & take you on a final tour of greenhouse #2 before a few of the indica dominant girls start coming down this weekend. Enjoy the tunes and have a great night all!:blunt:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "Damn!"

Back
Top Bottom