Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

Morning all!
Just a quick correction when it comes to the bug diagnoses above. Those are baby "Stink Bugs" not spider eggs. My bad!

Have a good day mates!:Namaste:

Hey there CM - congrats on the harvest(s) ... looking mighty fine indeed!

With fall here, RH at night is crazy ... good luck, I'm wishing some warm weather your way! :Namaste:

Get rid of those stink bug eggs if you haven't already. They suck...

Afternoon mates!:high-five:
Just thought I'd take ya on a short tour of my drying rooms which are filled to the hilt with sticky icky goodness.:yummy: Enjoy the old school southern rock by Molly Hatchet & have a green evening folks!:blunt:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That is a lot of buddage, bro! :welldone:

How long will it take you to trim it all? Do you do it all by hand?

FANTASTIC job mate. Inspiring!

Peace, Hyena

How long will it take you to trim it all? Do you do it all by hand?

Morning Major!
It's all hand trimmed and gonna take months to finish processing. I'll most likely liquidate some of it to a local club here for chump change and let them do the work since they can hire trimmers without giving up their privacy.

How are your girls doing in the colder weather we're experiencing? Any signs of bud rot on them beautiful colas yet? I sure hope not!

I wish ya the best of luck with your upcoming harvest!:goodluck:

Morning Major!
It's all hand trimmed and gonna take months to finish processing. I'll most likely liquidate some of it to a local club here for chump change and let them do the work since they can hire trimmers without giving up their privacy.

How are your girls doing in the colder weather we're experiencing? Any signs of bud rot on them beautiful colas yet? I sure hope not!

I wish ya the best of luck with your upcoming harvest!:goodluck:

Thanks so much!
All is well...so far. The cooler weather may be helping keep rot away. We are going to get a couple 80 degree days, with nights staying in the upper 40's - mid 50's. More rain in the forecast for late next week. The cool nights are pushing purples out of the buds. Not sure what it does for overall potency and yield. Probably not helping. I'll begin chopping this weekend with three small volunteers. It will let me ease into trimming. :(

Good man yourself like my Irish buddy used to say :bong:

Evening mates!:high-five:
Here's my farewell swan song to the last Silver Fox plant standing in greenhouse #2. She had the biggest set of legs I've grown to date with topping her early on in vegging than two weeks or so before going into flowering to where she threw out a bunch of nice healthy colas that should weigh around 3-4 pounds after processing. Enjoy the music and have a good night all!:blunt:

gonna be a lot O work... funny how I look at it now :cheesygrinsmiley:

That is a beauty bro,cm, congrats job well done.:420::Namaste:

Evening all!:high-five:
Here are some final shots of my last Jilly Bean plant growing in greenhouse #2. Enjoy and have a great night mates!:blunt:

DSC087064.JPG

DSC087105.JPG

DSC087326.JPG

DSC087294.JPG

DSC087435.JPG

DSC088163.JPG

DSC088034.JPG

DSC088093.JPG

DSC087662.JPG

DSC087753.JPG

DSC087533.JPG

DSC087495.JPG

So nice! Beautiful!!!!!

Beautiful ladies. What I'd give to be able to still have a plant out there in flower. I don't see that happening till we move,,, and we aren't in a hurry to do that. But till then my top shelf pot comes from inside, and my herbs for butter and RSO comes from the outdoors. Yea I do high grade the heads of the colas to put up for a rainy day, but 75% of the outdoors is what I call 'mids'. Good joint weed.
Looks like you did really good this year. Sparkle all over the place. Keepem Green

Evening mates!:high-five:
Here's the final trip around my last Silver Fox plant residing in greenhouse #1. Enjoy the show and have a great night folks!:blunt:

DSC094763.JPG

*Gasp!*

I had to run over and say "Damn!" I see you're still working that username like a champ....ER....like a monster. :laughtwo:

Ok, I'm going back into the greenhouse. Thank you Cola Monster. :kisstwo:

Back
Top Bottom