Cola Monster's 2015 Indoor Jilly Bean Grow Show

Nice and healthy. When will you flip her?

Hey TheBlaze!
I just got done sexing these girls and I'm now going to be re-vegging them for two to three months in the 5 gallon smart pots so I can get a couple of dozen clones or more off of them than be moving them to my flowering room where they'll bloom under my two 1000 watt H.P.S. lamps. It's a long process starting from scratch but something I love every minute of.:love:

Thanks for stopping in mate and have a good day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A few more shots for the journal of my gals after being transplanted into their 5 gal. smart pots. They're on day 38 from seed and looking peachy keen as they say with nice dark green leaves and thick healthy stocks to boot. That's all for now. Have a good day all!:high-five:

DSC014804.jpg

DSC014814.JPG

DSC014823.jpg

DSC014834.JPG

DSC014856.jpg

DSC014863.JPG

DSC014873.jpg

DSC014884.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I see you take the more sensible approach to growing.

I'll be following along to see how it is done.

+ reps!

Some shots for the journal of my freshly topped Jilly Bean plant. I cut five tops off this girl today hoping that she'll turn into one big ol' bush in a few months. That's all for now! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC014964.jpg

DSC015177.JPG

DSC015078.JPG

DSC015089.JPG

DSC015146.JPG

DSC015257.JPG

Hope is not to late to get a ticket for the show? Who wants to see Star Wars when Cola Monster has the best movies around. Thanks Cola for the grow.

Looking good. ...shes already nicely bushed out too, a few months? How long are you going to veg?

Hey DankWolf907!
I'm going to be giving this one particular girl a good two to three month veg. until I hopefully get her to fill out like Stages entry in Decembers plant of the month contest. That's a beauty and something I want to see in my garden someday. The rest of the plants will be cloned off of in a month or so than thrown out into my main flowering room to live out the remainder of their days.

Thanks for dropping in and have a good evening. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hope is not to late to get a ticket for the show? Who wants to see Star Wars when Cola Monster has the best movies around. Thanks Cola for the grow.

Welcome Mtn Dew!:welcome:
Feel free to pull up a seat and ask any questions you like in which I'll do my best to answer in kind when I find the time.:high-five:

Beautiful grow and fantastic pics. Subbed like a mofo in this thread. Interested in Jilly as well so it's a win win win.

Thanks much ShiggityFlip & welcome to my little slice of herbal heaven. Hope you enjoy to show!:high-five:

A shot of the three nutrients I'm using during the veg. cycle in which I use the FloraNova Grow as well as the Verde put out by Humboldt Nutrients at a 1/3 to 1/2 strength so as not to burn the leaves or over feed my babies. Less is more as the saying goes!;) ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC015456.JPG

My weekly inspection video of the girls as they begin day 40 of vegging from seed. Enjoy and have a good evening all!:blunt:

That plant is looking fantastic. Will be interesting to see how big you can get her. Is she known for being a high yielding strain?

That plant is looking fantastic. Will be interesting to see how big you can get her. Is she known for being a high yielding strain?

Morning Blaze!
Below are the Jilly Bean stats that I went by when first deciding to grow this strain. And from my one & only personal experience it's a decent to heavy yielder that I'd recommend to anyone interested.:thumb:

Phenotypes: Very stable orange and mango 50/50 phenotypes
Height: Short and stocky
Yield: Very heavy/Easy to trim
Indoor and Outdoor
Best way to grow: Single topping forms multi-heads
Harvest: 8 weeks
Sat/Ind: 60/40
Hybrid: Unknown Orange Skunk x Romulan x Cindy99BCGA
High Type: Happy, mood enhancing, humorous, and energetic
Taste: Like orange skunk or Tang. They taste so much like Dreamcicles you will not believe it!

Extremely up beat and happy the buzz for great for depression and bad days.

THC % CBD % CBN %
21.9 .1 .2

Afternoon all!
I wanted to post some photos of the one and only plant I just put into training & I'll be topping again here shortly than vegging for another month or so. Hope everyone is have a great day and stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC015775.jpg

DSC015806.JPG

DSC015816.JPG

DSC015825.JPG

DSC015847.JPG

DSC015865.JPG

DSC015896.JPG

DSC0159012.JPG

DSC0159313.JPG

I like the stats of this strain. Sounds very promising indeed. Nice genetics in her makeup as well. Look forward to seeing her bloom.

Hey folks!:high-five:
Just a quick musical update of the little ladies as they enter day two of training. Enjoy and Happy Holidaze mates!:blunt::party: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom