ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

I didn't have much say in which strains we ordered because he's been trying to find these in the dispos for a while but I don't have any qualms with his selections lol. Are you going to keep the autos indoors during the spring? You know how tricky CO weather can be. I think we had a snow storm in the metro area mid may this year lol

What's the recipe and "science" for this solution, Canna? Thanks in advance :green_heart:

I was gonna try them outdoors starting mid June or ever July first so they harvest around September I would hope lol

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is the recipe we use, and I believe the aloe and h2o2 feed the roots and stimulate growth.

When we clone, we take a cutting at a 45°, cut the tips off of the leaves, lightly scrape the bottom 1/4" of the stalk (that a where the roots come from) to make it easier for the roots to pop.

Then we take cloninex and a pipette and put some in the hole if the rapid rooters. Then put a little clonex on the part of the bottom you scraped off. Then put the plant in the rooter and spray it with a foliar spray, or water. In about 7-10 days, you should see roots coming out of the rooter. We also spray 2x daily either a foliar spray, or water.

So I did it right except I don't have foliar spray, so I'll have to get some. Other than that I think I've got everything down as of right now

So I did it right except I don't have foliar spray, so I'll have to get some. Other than that I think I've got everything down as of right now

Awesome sauce! After they root, remember they aren't seedlings, they are still the same age as their mother, and you should feed accordingly to their age. Does that make sense?

Awesome sauce! After they root, remember they aren't seedlings, they are still the same age as their mother, and you should feed accordingly to their age. Does that make sense?

So the pants I took them off will be 30 days from being transplanted into 5 gals on the 10th which is 2 days away. So does that make them 30 days old?

When did the mothers germinate?

I bought the clones from the store so idk I just know they were more than ready to be transplanted when I got them

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I treat clones kinda like a 2-3 week old seedling start at 1/4 for the first feed so you don't burn the roots. Then bump it up next feeding. Just my opinion.

Alright will do! Thanks for watching out Dirt..

If they were ready for a transplant when you got them then their roots should be established enough to take 1/2- 3/4 strength. I was thinking of a freshly rooted clone.

Well that was my pure love and bio d that I bought from the store. I have 2 fresh clones that I just cut from those 2 older plants last night

Ok. Once they have roots and you transplant to your soil, your mix should have enough nutes for a week or so then I would start at 1/4 strength.
Alright, so my clones looks super dead. I know sometimes they look like they're dying but then they will pop back to life, but mine look worse I feel like. Anyways, I'll go and take a pic right now and post it to show what I mean

420-magazine-mobile1664756819.jpg

Higher humidity will help with the wilting. When I use to use plugs and a dome I would mist the inside of the dome a couple times a day far the first 3-4 days

Alright I sprayed the shit out of the inside of my dome and I will do that about 5 times a day maybe more since the air is so dry here

I hope they root for you :thumb: I've got 5 going in my bucket now. 2 mighty grape and 3 C99

Ah nice hope they root for you as well, I know they will lol. But yes I do hope mine root... I dream about the day I have an aerocloner so I don't have to mess with all of this haha. Do you still use rooting hormone when you use the bucket or just water?

Just tap water. I've always scraped the sides and cut at a 45, but with the 3 C99s I just cut without the scrape and they are already behind the mg. They have root bumps but no roots, but the mgs already have a few nubs sticking out

Damn I never did any scraping… Oh well we live and we learn, my clone that i tried to root without any rooting solution got root bumps but never roots. I cut the stems at 45 degree angle and the cut that in a split and then soaked in clonex. I also put a little clonex in the hole before I put the stem in there.

Back
Top Bottom