Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

To start with my plants may not be the biggest or best in town ...[/IMG]
[/IMG]

AZ

Nice to have you! More beauties to stock the candy shelves with! It is not about size in this thread ... it's all about the candy!! Put that camera in macro mode and get close!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shelves are getting stocked Pretty FULL Buckshot!!! What a GOOD THREAD!!! Cannot wait to add some Bud shots to the Shelves, You'll have to make Room, or I 'll tell the MRS!!! Naw I would not do that, just got back, as usual these days, From watering, and Doing a Good Ferting!!! For Bloom of Course, as everything is in the Pre-Flower, I Have Switched to Bloom Stage!!! Everything should be well and TRULY KOLA'D By September!!! I need a New,Economical Camera Guys, One that does Good Closeups, Like the Macr Shots Buckshot is Talking About, Any Good advice for Me??? AZ awesomely BEAUTIFUL PLANT!!! That's why this Thread is called EYECANDY, I KNOW!!! Any Camera advice would Be appreciated, I have a Camera, it's about 9 years old now, I believe, Time For a NEW ONE, Everytime I insert certain Cards, into my camera, It SAYS CARD ERROR or some such Drivvle. Went to Radio shack, got two New cards the ASSOCIATE Recommended, they are SHIT as well. Good Night All. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I got some close up shots of my kush girls this am.
:ganjamon:

IMG_5408_-2.JPG

IMG_5406_-2.JPG

IMG_5405_-2.JPG

IMG_5384_-2.JPG

Made from pure Lemon Haze.-
Taste- 10 out of 10, lemony Pinesol smell but in the taste
Smell- 9 out of 10, Like Lemon Haze with a side of "WHOOOA" potency
High- 10 out of 10, Glued 30-45 (Indica effect) after that wheres down, Sativa melt your brain high for 3-6 hours depending on dab size (.1-.2 a hit) Great for extreme pain when you need to sleep, a great active high during the day with pain relief qualities.-

I got some close up shots of my kush girls this am.

Very nice!! and clear ... USB Scope? I would love to see those under better light!!!

Made from pure Lemon Haze.-

Nice! Those plant should provide much eye candy!

I only have one for the weekend ... sorry, soon I hope

Blue Moonshine

DSC_8851_bm.jpg

sweet Buckshot now I got something else to look forward to!
my bro brought me 4 clones of blue moonshine over last week:) hope they turn out as nice as yours:bravo:
how was that to grow? anything I should look out for?

CAT PISS ...ya might wanna dig around the base a little,,,do ya have a cat ?? :thedoubletake:
Sorry folks for not stopping in sooner to check ... Nice candy for the shelves folks

here is one I am glad you can't smell ... cat piss

DSC_8819_cp.jpg

sweet Buckshot now I got something else to look forward to!
my bro brought me 4 clones of blue moonshine over last week:) hope they turn out as nice as yours:bravo:
how was that to grow? anything I should look out for?

... at the end the buds are tight and moist, bad combo. Watch them like a hawk at the end!! I am thinking of taking that one soon.

PS they clone EASY!!! and smell nice like concord grapes

CAT PISS ...ya might wanna dig around the base a little,,,do ya have a cat ?? :thedoubletake:

I had heard of this strain before and even joked about it like you are doing now ... watch out for karma

This thing really stenches. I watered yesterday and today she is really rank. I am told by the person that gifted the seeds to me that although it was a mistake, I will like it for what I need it, and "that is the point right?" NO! this stuff is horrible!! I have to finish this to see how it is ... and karma will have it that Cat Piss is perfect for me :cheesygrinsmiley: and I will have to continue to grow these stenching beasts!!!!!

Showing more brown now

Really sweet candy! Nice shots

"Dream Queen"

Blue Dream

LA C

Pictures will be up in a few days :)

"Dream Queen" Blue Dream

Nice pics and interesting plants ... what is going on with the pistils?

The pistils were burnt but are growing back. Blue Dream and "Dream Queen" both have dark red hairs through out flowering. I'm still trying to get the blue dreams to turn around. Check out my grow log

I know I can't compete with any of this, but I will contribute nonetheless

photo_8_17.JPG
photo_9_16.JPG
photo_10_14.JPG

The genetics of this are OG.

I know I can't compete with any of this, but I will contribute nonetheless

photo_8_17.JPG
photo_9_16.JPG
photo_10_14.JPG

The genetics of this are OG.