Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

One more pic before chop; Good luck pryin' the couch off my a$$ for the next few weeks! :)

0012404.JPG

:rofl:

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

I tried to get an action shot but it proved difficult. :)

IMG_66687.jpg

Being lazy this weekend so, take some dabs, clean the room. :thumb:

My Herbies Seeds won Pineapple Skunk! A custom filter applied via the camera to try and get the glow out. Just a few days or so into trichome production. Not much stretch going on so far on this one but it should be noted I have tightened a few strings as well. I won this by giving a one liner and also stated I would grow the $hit out of it, I hope not to disappoint. :) It was a good smoke too. Tolerance was average for me, winter grow had great bag appeal, aroma was addictive being sweet, earthy and reminiscent of an uncut ripe pineapple. The skunk hits you at a distance from the jar but boy oh boy is it there! A little concerned about odour as the winter grow was pretty ripe, can't imagine it under 80's-90's, lol. I have a few things in the works for it though hopefully. Looking forward to it as I only have some sugar trim in the freezer left. Have a lovely what's left weekend!

IMG_66817.jpg

IMG_66855.jpg

IMG_66867.jpg

how come i know nothing of dabbing?? where i been all these days?? :scratchinghead:

oh, and how come i know nothing?? nothing...

outside of rosin tech, u aren't missing anything...

how come i know nothing of rosin tech??? where i been all these days???

now i even know more of nothing,,, nothing...

how come i know nothing of rosin tech??? where i been all these days???

now i even know more of nothing,,, nothing...

:rofl:

Mmmmm Pot Chimp. Did you bring enough to share with the class? :laughtwo:

Mannnnn chimp.....thatttt looks seriously tastyyyy!!:volcano-smiley:

how come i know nothing of dabbing?? where i been all these days?? :scratchinghead:

oh, and how come i know nothing?? nothing...

:roorrip: The term dabbing is new... give me the "way back" background music please... 40 years ago we called it "honey oil" and vaporized it on tin foil :cheesygrinsmiley:

PART_1435261062229_IMG_20150625_153719.jpg

image27869.jpg
image27869.jpg

Some Emo Kush I saw in an article. :volcano-smiley:

Beautiful color going there Big Budha. Looks like she smells right nice too. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom