Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

:

CSG - ECSDH East Coast Sour Diesel Haze

DSC_112811.JPG
DSC_113119.jpg
DSC_112912.jpg

And that's why we do it boys and gurls...lol. Even dried you can see the trichs. So frosty. And I bet she tastes great. What was the amber percentage on her?

If started from seed they can be different phenotypes. Taking clones from a single plant lets you avoid differences between plants that you come across starting from seed.
Yes unfortunately I'm not setup for clones yet or I definitely would have taken some and kept some from the good one.. have plenty of seeds and different varieties tho so I may start cloning soon. Have another green crack. Kushberry and a pineapple chunk on the way. Today is harvest day for me on the first 3!

Yes unfortunately I'm not setup for clones yet or I definitely would have taken some and kept some from the good one.. have plenty of seeds and different varieties tho so I may start cloning soon. Have another green crack. Kushberry and a pineapple chunk on the way. Today is harvest day for me on the first 3!
420-magazine-mobile1017531092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106861257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1753762047.jpg

Day 58-- chocolate mint og
HARVEST

This girl is done. I checked the trichs and they look 80% cloudy and 20 amber. Not a big plant but the buds are rock hard. If your growing for weight this is not the strain for you. I am happy though cuz the quality is there. Very frosty and smells great.

IMG_064448.JPG
IMG_064849.JPG
IMG_064953.JPG
IMG_065146.JPG
IMG_065557.JPG

And that's why we do it boys and gurls...lol. Even dried you can see the trichs. So frosty. And I bet she tastes great. What was the amber percentage on her?

Most hybrids, I try for equal amber and clear (looking at calyxes only), so maybe 5% at pull, 10% at dry. I think she was right about there, so a good pull. :thumb:

Bag seed possibly Trainwreck. First grow!Cheers
420-magazine-mobile1172819041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1027098158.jpg

Caption this ...

Shine bright like a diamond

Damn reminds me of winter. Money fame .

How she smoke?

Back
Top Bottom