Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Organic greenhouse grown Jilly Bean-Pheno #3:

JB4.JPG

JB-32.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

How you liking that new camera Cola M? Which one did you get. Rebel what? I'm looking into a new one for B-Day/X-mas. And I'm old school Rebel myself. Southern Born and Bred . When I die,,, Southern Dead... Look away [><]. BTW nice buddage. Keepem Green

How you liking that new camera Cola M? Which one did you get. Rebel what? I'm looking into a new one for B-Day/X-mas. And I'm old school Rebel myself. Southern Born and Bred . When I die,,, Southern Dead... Look away [><]. BTW nice buddage. Keepem Green

I got the "Canon EOS Rebel T5i" with the "EF-S 18-135 IS STM Lens Kit" attached. And so far, so good in my book although I'm still learning all the bells and whistles it comes with. Love the touch screen mode!

Two 120qt bins full of Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush. 2 plants worth, pretty stoked on how well this year went. On the other hand, I'm realizing how much damn work this is lol! Definitely getting a team together for next year.

20171112_191038.jpg

Thanks,,, touch screen and WiFi scare me....................... I'm a point and shot type.... But HELL I like the name........... Guess it's my next learning tool... Is alot of them,,, prices all over the place..

But I do have afew pictures to post,,, for a change.............. Did a Red Desiel;

rd12.jpg

rdd2.jpg

rddd2.jpg

and a Puppy....'Black Dog'.

bd166.jpg

bdd4.jpg

bddd4.jpg

bdddd4.jpg

And thanks all.... Keepem Green

I'm sorry I have to ask something.... I did already and got a reply.... Must not be the same as I meant... The guy who started this thread, Buckshot, has been away far too long.... Someone said they was talking with him???? Please IM me... Worried about the fool.. He lives down Oakland Hills ways....... I know is acouple with simalar IDs. But if someone is talking with him,,, tell him to IM/PM me... Thanks and Keepem Green

Today's work was easy, compared to tomorrow's task.

20171113_192540.jpg
20171113_192621.jpg
20171113_192628.jpg
20171113_192639.jpg

Much love every one, respect. Everyone's buds look like fire ;)

Back
Top Bottom