Copperrein's 3x Homegrown Cannabis Co., Mars Hydro SP3000 Sponsor Grow Wsg Prescription Blend

Nice stitch-up and congrats on the babies! :party:

Not being a hydro grower, what the advantage of the hydroton in a colendar outside the basket?
I'm hoping it'll let the roots grow out laterally more than they would in just the 6" pot. Maybe this will trick the plant into thinking it's got more real-estate than it actually does.

Ok, got everything put together and the babies planted. I'll make some new lids in a bit but other than that, this grow is a go!

Strawberry Cough and Northern Lights are rocking, Yumbolt 1.2 is coming back. I talked to the dudes at HGCC and they said Yumbolt likes very dry conditions to start. I left the little gimp alone with a fan blowing across it and it appears to be about to pop the second set of leaves.

An iron deficiency has appeared in the two older girls, Strawberry Cough and Northern Lights. I will be doing a res change and upping nutes to week 3 per @Prescription Blend 's feed chart. The length of both SC's and CL's first leaves make me suspect they're going to be unruly beasts. Thus far the @Mars Hydro SF3000 is doing its part to drive rapid growth.

Yumbolt is recovering and now situated in the hydro system. The little failures that can occur during growing cannabis really suck when they happen...but then when you figure WHY something failed it's like a power up for your brain. I love it.

An iron deficiency has appeared in the two older girls, Strawberry Cough and Northern Lights. I will be doing a res change and upping nutes to week 3 per @Prescription Blend 's feed chart. The length of both SC's and CL's first leaves make me suspect they're going to be unruly beasts. Thus far the @Mars Hydro SF3000 is doing its part to drive rapid growth.

Yumbolt is recovering and now situated in the hydro system. The little failures that can occur during growing cannabis really suck when they happen...but then when you figure WHY something failed it's like a power up for your brain. I love it.

Not sure this is an an iron deficiency but I agree on upping the feed. How are the roots on these? I see paleness but no inter veinal chlorosis

Back
Top Bottom