Crapking Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwheels

420 Member
I need to vent, and well sorry but if it happened to me .....
A little history. With Canada now post prohabition i wanted to see if I have a green thumb. Grew my first ever indoor crop of well pretty darn good sour Jack. Made some mistakes but hey I did it, and it was a success.
For my birthday I was given a pack or Sativa star from Cropking seeds. Everything went well I scrogged 4 plants in 5 gallon pots. Even though it states master grower, I read a ton of threads, grow sites, to hopefully get results.
Week 6 of a 14 week flower I run into problems with 1 plant, leaves curling under and withering. And I couldn't figure out the problem. Well you'd think hey let's call the source so let's contact CROPKING
Here's my story:
Chat link with Lisa
ME: I'm having curling leaves with this finicky Sativa star, here's a pic of my plant.
SEEDKING: we don't sell that strain.
ME: Yes you do
SEEDKING: no reply
Phone seedking:
Dave (aka Lisa): I saw your pic and to be honest you probably know more about growing than me.
But there is a woman xXxX or xXxX she's a master grower, If you email to info@crapking with pics I will send it to their inboxes and leave a phone # so they can call you.
I called Dave again to ask did you get my email ? Yup got it and forwarded it
AND WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS !
No reply !
Thanks a ton for your lack of support, reply, concern and shitty service.
Went to my local hydroponics store and they helped me out. Even tho I now have 1 very yellow plant I know why !
Will I get support from other seed dispensers im not sure but this i do know, will I buy Crap king again
NO !
Just need to vent thanks
Peace out :420:

seed supplier is not the one to vent to about this issue,, not at all

Crop Kings seeds.... Is not Seedking, I think you may have confused the two seed companies.
The reason I say this is because Cropkings does sell Sativa Star... but Seedkings does not and in your post you stated you were msging a lisa from Seedkings not Cropkings.

I need to vent, and well sorry but if it happened to me .....
A little history. With Canada now post prohabition i wanted to see if I have a green thumb. Grew my first ever indoor crop of well pretty darn good sour Jack. Made some mistakes but hey I did it, and it was a success.
For my birthday I was given a pack or Sativa star from Cropking seeds. Everything went well I scrogged 4 plants in 5 gallon pots. Even though it states master grower, I read a ton of threads, grow sites, to hopefully get results.
Week 6 of a 14 week flower I run into problems with 1 plant, leaves curling under and withering. And I couldn't figure out the problem. Well you'd think hey let's call the source so let's contact CROPKING
Here's my story:
Chat link with Lisa
ME: I'm having curling leaves with this finicky Sativa star, here's a pic of my plant.
SEEDKING: we don't sell that strain.
ME: Yes you do
SEEDKING: no reply
Phone seedking:
Dave (aka Lisa): I saw your pic and to be honest you probably know more about growing than me.
But there is a woman xXxX or xXxX she's a master grower, If you email to info@crapking with pics I will send it to their inboxes and leave a phone # so they can call you.
I called Dave again to ask did you get my email ? Yup got it and forwarded it
AND WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS !
No reply !
Thanks a ton for your lack of support, reply, concern and shitty service.
Went to my local hydroponics store and they helped me out. Even tho I now have 1 very yellow plant I know why !
Will I get support from other seed dispensers im not sure but this i do know, will I buy Crap king again
NO !
Just need to vent thanks
Peace out :420:
So why did your plant turn yellow ?

We are very sorry for your experience with those guys, many people have complained with similar stories. Please try our Sponsors, we have 22 different trusted seedbanks to choose from :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom