CropKing Seeds Warning

Let me add some perspective here as I used to write software for banks and understand the issue a little better. Personally, sounds like an over-reaction on both sides. What they told you is correct, but sounds a little snarky towards the end. The issue is your banks policy on transactions. If they see you have a lot of local transactions, and suddenly an overseas one, it is flagged as a potential security problem on your account. Many banks will simply text you and ask if its valid. Then they will let it go through. What Crop King told you about the US Govt being the problem is also partly correct. It is illegal to ship seeds into the US, even if you are in a state where it is legal. They ARE doing you a favor by shipping to you. And if it gets confiscated, they gladly reship at no charge to you. The odd billing practices like the charge from a mall in China are meant to deflect attention to what you are purchasing. I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me the first time I ordered from them. After the declined trans, I immediately got a call from CS Support and the ran it again with no trouble. So, my advice, chill.

Why not buy American ? Search for Oregon Cannabis Souvenir Seed Bank. Order online then pay with a money order shipped from Oregon USA. pretty good selection of cannabis seeds that are for souvenirs

Some Canadian seed company's have problems with the US. The US tried to sentence a Canadian citizen to death for selling seeds. So they do have a reason.

I do halfto say i had the same experience with crop king. I ordered purple K and white widow all but one of my ww germinated fine but only 2 of the 7 pk germinated, i called they told me that i must be doing it wrong but sent me replacements anyways. I got the replacements 2+ weeks later and again only 2 of 7 gemed. I called and got a very rude responce saying that i must use spring water only. Where as per their directions it says sprimg or distilled. I was hung up on and will never return to them.

Hi. I've used crop king twice now and no problem at all. I don't think they have an issue with Americans at all. That makes no sense. Business is business.. The issue may be that they need to use "back channels" to get you the product thanks to old and out dated laws. ... Also I'm not sure why it matters how many posts a person has on here either.... I was reading through here and somebody mentioned how he thinks it's funny how people have one post.. People seem to comment on how many posts people make. Not sure why... Perhaps it has to do with the topic and how maybe it's caused people to chime in.... Who knows...

Sent from my STV100-3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I know this reply is over a yr. old but I feel its very relevant. I feel you Jade, all kinds of trash is mixed in and within good Cannabis vendors throughout the industry, my story is, I came back to Cannabis in August 2015, after not dealing with it for 25yrs. The first seed company I dealt with was The Green Parrot out of Spain, awesome company, great products I made about 3 or 4 different purchases with them, always (stealth), no problems, then one of my orders was supposedly seized and destroyed coming into the country I replaced the order and same thing happened, stealth packaging was good, just nothing in it, damn, they ran a murphy on me. I switched and started purchasing from Herbies Seeds in the UK off and on from November 2015 to January 2017, then on their web site they would not take my credit card for payment, when I contacted them about it they said the credit card company changed its policy and no longer will accept credit card transactions for cannabis seed sales, period. They explained they can now only accept bank transfers or cash to do business, living in the US and in a black out/no Cannabis state at that was like getting punched in the stomach when I wasn't looking. I hope you were at least able to stop payment on that transaction and not lose any of your money. What I am learning is that doing business in this new market, we have to closely watch our bank accounts on all transactions, start to finish and then after a week or two. Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Peace

Some Canadian seed company's have problems with the US. The US tried to sentence a Canadian citizen to death for selling seeds. So they do have a reason.

Not to Death. The person in question was Marc Emery and they tried to give him 25 years....for selling seeds. This did not sit well with Canadians.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not to Death. The person in question was Marc Emery and they tried to give him 25 years....for selling seeds. This did not sit well with Canadians.

Every State different in their sentencing guidelines, but yeah you have to kill someone far as I know to get Death Penalty (and few States even still have that as an option), so unless they asphyxiated someone with seeds ;).....not familiar with the case but I would be surprised if Canada would allow them to be extradited for that offense.

25yrs. for selling seeds, he actually did do 4yrs and some change, 253 day's were taken off for good behavior, yeah right. I looked Marc Emery up on Wikipedia, this guy's a freak'n patriot, if you don't know about him and I didn't, do yourself, friends, and others in the Cannabis community a solid and look him up. He started his first home based business out of his parents at 9yrs. old buying, selling, and trading stamps, by the time he was 17yrs. old he left school and opened his own used book store. Note, all his business ventures were/are successful even though being raided by the Vancouver British Columbia police and being breached by naval seals undercover buying seeds in his shop, to set him up the same way they set Tommy Chong up, having an under cover person in a "no Cannabis anything state" purchase a bong, a bong from Tommy's shop in California and then charged Tommy with selling ILLEGAL Cannabis merchandise across state lines, for that Tommy Chong got 2yrs. federal time, sorry no time off for good behavior. I was born a year after Emery and smoked cannabis like a lot of young people in the early 70's to the mid 80's until I got married, I left cannabis alone because mamma don't smoke and random drug test on the job, it wasn't about me anymore, I became domesticated, I mean responsible. In 2015 they removed all the cartilage out of my knee, no knee replacement, the opioids they gave did more harm than good, a friend told me to smoke half a joint in the evening and see if it would, I did, the first time after 25 yrs., you should have been there ;0 The Cannabis I was buying was off the street, it could be best described as "Slum Weed", not because of where I was buying it from but because of how it got here, Some being brought in by garbage trucks to hide the smell, others being sprayed with other chemicals to throw the dogs off, you didn't know what you might be smoking. Then the Cannabis industry sprung up around us, a person could buy a small grow tent, light, exhaust fan, growing medium, fertilizers, no problems, then you'd only have to take your heart in your hands, for those of us who are domesticated, I mean responsible, pick your seeds pay with your credit card and hope like hell the fed's don't kick your door in. The seeds came without the fed's and all was well until the push back from the credit card companies not accepting credit card transaction's for cannabis seed's, period. So here we are, I don't have the heart of Mark Emery but I greatly thank him for all that he's done on the behalf of the Cannabis community, it takes a lot of courage to stand and take the blows that this person has and keep's getting up to be recognized as having the right to grow and harvest and use this plant in a way that he fills fit to without prosecution.

Peace

And yet, people keep claiming that "someone" was sentenced to death. Rumors and people who will believe anything without checking. That's how Trump got elected.

I bought seeds from Marc in 2003, pollinated a couple of strains and I'm still smoking their offspring. :lot-o-toke:

25yrs. for selling seeds, he actually did do 4yrs and some change, 253 day's were taken off for good behavior, yeah right. I looked Marc Emery up on Wikipedia, this guy's a freak'n patriot, if you don't know about him and I didn't, do yourself, friends, and others in the Cannabis community a solid and look him up. He started his first home based business out of his parents at 9yrs. old buying, selling, and trading stamps, by the time he was 17yrs. old he left school and opened his own used book store. Note, all his business ventures were/are successful even though being raided by the Vancouver British Columbia police and being breached by naval seals undercover buying seeds in his shop, to set him up the same way they set Tommy Chong up, having an under cover person in a "no Cannabis anything state" purchase a bong, a bong from Tommy's shop in California and then charged Tommy with selling ILLEGAL Cannabis merchandise across state lines, for that Tommy Chong got 2yrs. federal time, sorry no time off for good behavior. I was born a year after Emery and smoked cannabis like a lot of young people in the early 70's to the mid 80's until I got married, I left cannabis alone because mamma don't smoke and random drug test on the job, it wasn't about me anymore, I became domesticated, I mean responsible. In 2015 they removed all the cartilage out of my knee, no knee replacement, the opioids they gave did more harm than good, a friend told me to smoke half a joint in the evening and see if it would, I did, the first time after 25 yrs., you should have been there ;0 The Cannabis I was buying was off the street, it could be best described as "Slum Weed", not because of where I was buying it from but because of how it got here, Some being brought in by garbage trucks to hide the smell, others being sprayed with other chemicals to throw the dogs off, you didn't know what you might be smoking. Then the Cannabis industry sprung up around us, a person could buy a small grow tent, light, exhaust fan, growing medium, fertilizers, no problems, then you'd only have to take your heart in your hands, for those of us who are domesticated, I mean responsible, pick your seeds pay with your credit card and hope like hell the fed's don't kick your door in. The seeds came without the fed's and all was well until the push back from the credit card companies not accepting credit card transaction's for cannabis seed's, period. So here we are, I don't have the heart of Mark Emery but I greatly thank him for all that he's done on the behalf of the Cannabis community, it takes a lot of courage to stand and take the blows that this person has and keep's getting up to be recognized as having the right to grow and harvest and use this plant in a way that he fills fit to without prosecution.

Peace

Right on bro. I got hooked on oxys, then hydromorphone after a botched surgery for severe Chron's. Solution? Give him more opiates. They didn't work and did more damage than good as constipation from the opiates with 32 stitches in your colon is not a good mix. I'm glad to see moronic doctors is a international attitude.
Now I make a high CBD oil and found a good doctor that supports me.

Twice I have won contests on here where crop king seeds have donated seeds as one of the prizes.

On both occasions I have received fantastic customer service, and more seeds than ordered every time.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with them. Unfortunately the American laws have always been strict and look to get worse in the future.

Right on bro. I got hooked on oxys, then hydromorphone after a botched surgery for severe Chron's. Solution? Give him more opiates. They didn't work and did more damage than good as constipation from the opiates with 32 stitches in your colon is not a good mix. I'm glad to see moronic doctors is a international attitude.
Now I make a high CBD oil and found a good doctor that supports me.

Thank you for sharing your story....

25yrs. for selling seeds, he actually did do 4yrs and some change, 253 day's were taken off for good behavior, yeah right. I looked Marc Emery up on Wikipedia, this guy's a freak'n patriot,
Peace

Nice post! When he got his time in the US prison system a big Free Marc campaign started.....you can still by the tee shirts online. He just got arrested again a few weeks ago in Canada selling herb a little before it became legal or for some bullshit along the same lines. Anybody who buys seeds online or buys clones from seeds that were sold online should give thanks for Marc's efforts.

We are a community,
We will see what will be coming at us after the end of January, Attorney General Session's will be spitting them orders out, Chicago, Detroit, Gary, Its gonna be a show, and a ex-Marine Gen. as chief of Homeland Security, but its going to be within the law, yeah, their homemade BS.

Back
Top Bottom