Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

Ok so ive not had the best of luck when it came to using c.s. with the whole bottle i got one plant to reverse amd if this last one works then 2 otherwise only one plant with a bottle tht cost me 30 bucks so i went ahead n ordered the stuff to make sts n i can make gallons upon gallons of the stuff which will last me ALOT longer for only 23 bux n change so way way cheaper n from what ive heard from some is sts works better and others say it doesnt lol so we will see but i figure i will now have way more to jus keep going till it works versus the colloidal silver i only had alil bottle so i had limited supply this way with the sts jus seems more logical but we will see if it works better it should be here 2morow in the mail n if it is ill be starting to reverse one of my autos tht is jus about to start flowering i think within the nex few days she should start cuz i jus seen today lil hairs poping out of the bud sites so im guessing tht means flower time she comes lol

Did a search and Preston9mm used them and are stealth. Another post from someone else said they’re slow to mail. Most people here seem to use Seedsman and get nice freebies, stealth and fast delivery. Myself I just look for something appealing to me and try em out. Had no issues with Seedsherenow, Jordan of the Islands, GTAseedbank, slight mixup with Montreal seed bank or Quebec seed bank(same place) because of strain was out of stock but was gifted a double order of one pack and extra 6 pack of fem northern lightsxskunk#1( popping 3 for outdoors) Price of seeds from a consumer point of view is to reflect testing and quality done by breeders. If a cheaper pack ends up being a killer grow and smoke then awesome. Expensive seeds have higher expectations to live up to and saving mine for next indoor grow since controllable environment.

I’ve used them and didn’t have good luck. Their stealth wasn’t great either. I had 4 packages seized.

Dam bro that sucks major ass. Im glad ive never gotten any orders seized i always worry about it lol. Well shit on that definitely not going with them then lol. Do u or any1 know of some where good to get landrace strain seeds?

Dam bro that sucks major ass. Im glad ive never gotten any orders seized i always worry about it lol. Well shit on that definitely not going with them then lol. Do u or any1 know of some where good to get landrace strain seeds?
Don’t know but I’ve been trying to use US companies lately. They all seem to have new genetics not really landrace. There is one interesting one in Hawaii (puamanaohana) that I’ve been looking at that says they have landraces. :passitleft:

Don’t know but I’ve been trying to use US companies lately. They all seem to have new genetics not really landrace. There is one interesting one in Hawaii (puamanaohana) that I’ve been looking at that says they have landraces. :passitleft:

Do u no if they ship to the states??

Back in February I started my last Colloidal Silver seed run using Nierika Seed Trust's (60's/70's) Acapulco Gold. I sprayed it once or twice daily for 5 weeks before seeing any sacks develop but it appears that I have some nice seeds growing so hopefully I'll have some viable "fem" seeds in a couple months. I also open pollinated another female with a male and I'am harvesting those seeds right now.

Back in February I started my last Colloidal Silver seed run using Nierika Seed Trust's (60's/70's) Acapulco Gold. I sprayed it once or twice daily for 5 weeks before seeing any sacks develop but it appears that I have some nice seeds growing so hopefully I'll have some viable "fem" seeds in a couple months. I also open pollinated another female with a male and I'am harvesting those seeds right now.
The "fem" seeds look good and are maturing nicely. I should have a good hundred or more on the one branch that was pollinated. I've taken a couple dozen off already that had split and were ready to fall... need to watch it closer from here on out.

Soinds like every1 is doing good making those beans. Well i have some questions

1- when working with autos making ur own beans after i pollinate an auto with the same strain pollen what do i have 2 do to make the auto trait stable or am i good at tht point if only using 1 strain an not crossing anything?

2- what is the best way to safely store pollen for long term use and how long does it last?

3- an last but not least after u put pollen on a branch how long does it have to be on those pistals by it can get wet like from pest management sprays and foilers an whatnot?

Soinds like every1 is doing good making those beans. Well i have some questions

1- when working with autos making ur own beans after i pollinate an auto with the same strain pollen what do i have 2 do to make the auto trait stable or am i good at tht point if only using 1 strain an not crossing anything?

2- what is the best way to safely store pollen for long term use and how long does it last?

3- an last but not least after u put pollen on a branch how long does it have to be on those pistals by it can get wet like from pest management sprays and foilers an whatnot?

1. Totally depends on their genetics. There is nothing you can do but let mother nature take it’s course.

2. There are as many “correct” ways to store pollen as there are “correct” ways to store buds. I personally think cloning vegging male plants and flowering them only when your ready to use their pollen is the very best method. But if you can’t do that, a lot of people store pollen in vials with a rice grain or two to absorb moisture. I’ve read pollen can be frozen for years this way. Other people mix it 50/50 with flour and store it that way. I tried to save some in a plastic baggie without using rice or flour and it got moldy, even though it seemed quite dry when I stored it.

3. It takes a couple days for pollenation to happen. Moisture destroys pollen, so be careful with spraying anything for a day or two after spreading your pollen. If you only pollenate a branch or two you can cover them with a plastic bag and spray the rest of the plant to neutralize any stray pollen.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom