:lot-o-toke:
SS102262.JPG
SS102269.JPG
SS102265.JPG
SS102273.JPG

A shot of my freshly cut GrandDowKush main cola before breaking her down into separate nuggets. She's a hefty 353.3 grams wet plus the weight of the huge stock which should after drying for a week or so equal out to somewhere around 1/4 pound or more.:yummy: Enjoy folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC086923.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Beautiful buds ya'll. I'd like to get a plant with that massive main cola. GL but I'm afraid she'll fall alittle short of a qb. But Cola Monster you just lived up to your name. I've been doing alittle looking for good single cola plants. That looks perfect. Guess I'm going to look at your thread. Lester, That is kind of strange for a auto. What I heard was some won't auto and others do, the fact you regenerate the plant is very odd for one. I always thought if someone can come up with a auto that didn't flower as fast and allowed a plant to veg for a month then flower, wood be one usefull plant for people in states that can't afford to wait till a late harvest with cops and all. Great plant A lot of great bud shots. Keepem Green

This is a cut from my Super Lemon Haze. It's fast, dense and very trippy. :cheesygrinsmiley: For those who remember, I revegged the original and posted some pics here. It's about a week from harvest.

SLH2 - 152 days old - 63 days 12/12 - 55 days since pistils - brix 12/13
DSCN4927.JPG

DSCN49301.JPG

Some indoor grown G.D.P. x AK-47 for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_AK-473.JPG

This is a cut from my Super Lemon Haze. It's fast, dense and very trippy. :cheesygrinsmiley: For those who remember, I revegged the original and posted some pics here. It's about a week from harvest.

SLH2 - 152 days old - 63 days 12/12 - 55 days since pistils - brix 12/13

WOW! that is some serious trichome population :bravo: i like the looks of that Lemon Haze,

"looks like it was rolled in sugar" great work Graytail :high-five:

Some shots of my indoor grown Silver Fox strain around two weeks from harvesting. Enjoy & beautiful work folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC097982.jpg

DSC098391.JPG

DSC09900.jpg

DSC099391.jpg

DSC09878.JPG

DSC099241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom