Crown Royale First Attempt At A Log Book

29 days to go. I gave her another tea today of molasses and castings and cal mag. I am totally winging this organic grow. Taking lots of tips from reading all your journals and making little tweaks as I go. Gonna ride it out with just tea and no more top dressings of the Gia green. With all the math they should be good still for 14 more days then two weeks to flush anything left out. Hoping it’s the right choice.
E77201C0-1C22-458B-B944-E54E27FBB804.jpeg
84E14816-A7F8-4672-B458-4D8F70781EB5.jpeg
904615F3-A622-45F8-BE57-E48BC3521610.jpeg

Looking amazing. The one thing I have been debating is the final flush. A lot of people on here say it is not necessary and starves the plant when it could be building. I'm still researching but I think I might skip the flush and see how it goes. I'm using roots organics grow and bloom. I really need to order crown royal seeds

Looking amazing. The one thing I have been debating is the final flush. A lot of people on here say it is not necessary and starves the plant when it could be building. I'm still researching but I think I might skip the flush and see how it goes. I'm using roots organics grow and bloom. I really need to order crown royal seeds
Thank you. I used final flush on my last candycane. I was using advanced nutrients in Coca Coir and it turned out amazing. I only used it the one time and with a large amount of water Then watered daily for a week before harvest. So this time I am as well conflicted about using it. Only because I am running with a 45 day top dress of Gaia green. I feel I won’t have the need and as well FF would be adding a chemical which would defeat my purpose of achieving organic.

I think I speak for the general consensus here when I say "fricken heck ya!" :yahoo:
Your to kind. Thanks so much. It’s got to be the music. I perk up to a good tune. I think she does too :p

So how long is your flower time
Mine ended up being almost 11weeks from flower starting which began 11 days after switch to 12 12
So here’s what I figure lol. I flipped her on dec 31. And if I am correct I completely flushed her about the same time and switched noots to Gaia green. 7 days later I seen for certain flowers and called day one Jan 7 the first day of a 9 week countdown which was 63 days. Fast forward to today it’s 28 left as per what should be close. Obviously I will be watching much closer.

Hope u can stick to that time line
Love your plants keep up the good work :cheer:
So here’s what I figure lol. I flipped her on dec 31. And if I am correct I completely flushed her about the same time and switched noots to Gaia green. 7 days later I seen for certain flowers and called day one Jan 7 the first day of a 9 week countdown which was 63 days. Fast forward to today it’s 28 left as per what should be close. Obviously I will be watching much closer.

Today I did some math on my PH average up to today. I did this because since I have dialed my ph down to 6.0 to 6.1 I have seen my plant really spruce up in appearance and bud growth. I have seen that some think I am still on the high side which led me to avg out my days up to now for what my PH has been. It totalled up to 6.36. So I have been riding lines but still getting good growth. I am hoping all my tips from you great peeps really finishes off this risky attempt with huge results. I can’t thank a lot of you enough :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom