D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Hello dusty the girls look botanist beatified.well its 12/13 time and any knowledge would be appreciated once again.my ppm are almost at 900 ph is perfect 5.5/6.5 water temp average 70/77. All the girls are in 5gal. Buckets and I have a dilemma for which bulbs should I use 2 hps1000 or a combo 1hps and 1mh 1000. And how do you feel about using a ozone machine. And just to let you know about my experiments
Lots of peop's like to go all hps during flower. I've seen great results with the hps mh combo. Either way 2k Watts will get the job done.
as far as an ozone generator I have no experience with one. If I use co2 its from either yeast and sugar or h202 and sodium bicarbonate.
As neither of my rooms are very big. I haven't used any in a while as I try to keep my temps below 80°f. Your Res conditions sound solid.
keep it up man.
I remember Ms. Gudentyte!! haha classic. That other AC looks great man and the DMS is a keeper for sure. I can't wait to grow mine out when I get some space!!! How are those Archives growing out for you? I'm still vegging and I've got a real stretchy Oregon Lemons pheno but it sexed itself the other day, girl. Its so tall and wide I was kind of hoping for a boy but oh well, we'll see how she goes!

Hope all is well buddy!

Trig
All is well been busy like a mofo. Choped the other cookies like I said been busy. Ill get some pics of the buds. Holy cow my new favorite, and its not even cured at all.
I threw the grimace in flower as I'm running g out of room. I snagged a clone. Glad cause she's showed pistils in about two days.
my Oregon lemons is one fugly little plant. I must have fed her a batch of grow nutes or something its not very happy at all.
ill get some pics up soon.

Hey brother BAR what's crackin my dude.

Been a while update.
first I choped the animal cookies at day 75 12/12 wasn't even going to touch my camera plus I've been spread a little thin of late.
2015-10-28_06_45_00.jpg
2015-10-30_15_50_44.jpg
2015-10-30_15_54_28.jpg

Just gotta say this is the best weed I have ever had. The flavor is krazy good and I find it hard to finish a bowl. The only reason I do is cause it taste so good. I've had to hide it from myself just so it can cure a bit. Man if you get a chance try this one. Took me three seeds to find the one but she's gonna stay around a bit
northern lights.
2015-10-31_08_46_24.jpg
2015-10-31_08_46_39.jpg

Nebula.
2015-10-31_09_03_38.jpg
2015-10-31_09_03_55.jpg

And Bubs x papaya. Week seven and getting flushed already.
2015-10-30_07_49_22.jpg

ill get some more pics up soon I have some work to do in the G.R.
will keep the camera handy.
happy growing m8's

Congrats on the Animal Cookies Dusty.

Holy Crap, DK! What happened???? I'm sorry, I must have fallen asleep at the wheel, bro. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I swear I didn't start drinking again! I'll try to do a little catch up here and then I'll just go sit in the corner with my nose to the wall. lol Consider me officially signed UP!

Better late than never.....Andy. :Namaste:

Good to hear you've found a new favorite.....exactly what we're after plant after plant of growing. All look tasty & some next line up's strains nice as well. Great gardening DK. :goodjob:
Thanks bright. I will run the a.c. for a while she's skanky that's for sure.
Yeah buddy. That's the stuff!
Thanks you brother. The Oregon is a female too so heck yeah.
Always a pleasure to swing by DK. It's looking great in here. Enjoy the harvest!!
Thank you Spitz. How it growing buddy.
Congrats on the Animal Cookies Dusty.
Thank you thank you.
Allo dusty
Allo allo my good sir. :)
Holy Crap, DK! What happened???? I'm sorry, I must have fallen asleep at the wheel, bro. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I swear I didn't start drinking again! I'll try to do a little catch up here and then I'll just go sit in the corner with my nose to the wall. lol Consider me officially signed UP!

Better late than never.....Andy. :Namaste:

What's up brother Andy. Glad you could make it. However I am being kinda lazy lately. Happy daze man.

Aloha Brotha Dusty
Gratz on the Chop and looks like everythings moving along Nicely :thumb:

Looks really nice over there brother. That Grimace has outstanding color, should be fun to watch. I hope my AC turns out as good as yours after reading of your impressions. I really love the one single cookies cross I've grown so far. I'll get something going soon... haven't been able to drop anything in some time, due to home repairs etc. Peace and pot my friend. :Namaste:

Thank you my 420friend..well I have a girl starting to droop n I changed her solutions n gave her some extra micr muted but she's still in the same condition this morning so idk what to do in the second week of 12/12 ice been reading and the suggestion was to flush the roots and lower there ppm but I'm wanting your thoughts on this.. All my ph is great ppm are between 800 to 1050 it seem the more that they drink the ppm go up and the ph fluctuates please help idk what to do im a newbee

Hey man, very impressive plants you've been growing :) Looks like the top nugs have some real nice weight in them dude.
On a note to the HGK i, like BAR got caught off guard on ur report lol... Its the first plant i've grown that i had a success with, and i found it to be a great high with somewhat hashy taste. I got a crappy yield because of a lot of factors lol but the buds i got worked like a charm.
Like you said maybe a bad bean? Because the other girls you have looks alot more than happy, so i doubt its a grower mistake.. :)
Hope all is gd with you man :peace:

:wood:

Back
Top Bottom