Damba's Grow Room Build & First Ever Grow Multi Strain x3

Yes got a smart phone ty
Well all I do is you see the picture to the right of where it says 420 magazine?

If you see that picture Your profile picture you click that scroll to the right where it says signature click that and then add to signature.

Now all I do for this so in Google chrome I have these three dots on the top of my phone beside how many browser windows I have open via Google chrome . Anyways click that there for on far top right of what your staying at here on your profile it will give you options. To copy URL or link . Do so then under that signature section you can go to the page to add signature and just simply hold your one finger on the box you normally would type something in and I thing will pop up saying paste . Click that and you now have just added your journal main page here that we are writing on and others can simply click on it to get Your thread faster.

I hope that helps and makes sense any thing or if Yoru lost let me know I can do a video for you .

hi damba I heard there was something going on over here so I wanted to sub in and watch the show hows it going bud!
Hi there, yes things starting to go better with good advice I've had on hear, grow room conditions are slowly being brought under control as I'm learning how to tune the conditions, not perfect but better. I was wanting to keep the door on the grow room but its like an oven in there, forgot I had left the room door off during testing but I had closed it so room temperature was at 41º Celsius and climbing fast after about 1 hour lucky not to have ignited the place, it is almost a totally air tight room with just passive intake and all walls including door covered with silver reflective material and I dont want to have the exhaust fan on all the time just now incase it sucks out my precious humidity levels with it. Off to check on my plants b4 bed I'll check out how to do signature thing tomorrow.
Well all I do is you see the picture to the right of where it says 420 magazine?

If you see that picture Your profile picture you click that scroll to the right where it says signature click that and then add to signature.

Now all I do for this so in Google chrome I have these three dots on the top of my phone beside how many browser windows I have open via Google chrome . Anyways click that there for on far top right of what your staying at here on your profile it will give you options. To copy URL or link . Do so then under that signature section you can go to the page to add signature and just simply hold your one finger on the box you normally would type something in and I thing will pop up saying paste . Click that and you now have just added your journal main page here that we are writing on and others can simply click on it to get Your thread faster.

I hope that helps and makes sense any thing or if Yoru lost let me know I can do a video for you .
Yes thks also got a link done by Amy gardener with pictures too boot very nice cheers
goodnight all

Watching in the background. With coco make sure you feed everyday and have plenty of drainage. Also keep those temps in the upper 70's with lights on.
And less is more !!

Watching in the background. With coco make sure you feed everyday and have plenty of drainage. Also keep those temps in the upper 70's with lights on.
Using soil buddy but I really think I should transplant them sooner than later going give a wee moisten now and i'll post some pictures tomorrow / later lol hopefully someone can see wether to transplant now at 10 days out the soil or in a few days time.

Didn't get a chance to photo anything this morning so time to prepare for transplant tonight, I'll be using 8 inch pots with their own trays/saucers, do I have to use some layer of aggregate in the individual saucers to keep bottom of the pot out of the water that will run off? i have some prewashed clay pebbles
Depends what you're planting them in.
Coco + perlite doesn't need anything else in the pot.
If you're using soil/peat/compost they'll probably die no matter what you do, mine all did.

I'm impressed by the level of investment you've made building your grow room.
Mine is made out of 2 large TV boxes, camera tape and aluminium foil, about $10.
Just had 40l of coco and 20l of perlite delivered to my house for just under 10 pounds ($12) inc postage.
Not only is it easy to use, but it's 'dirt' cheap.

I agree my next time I start in my red Solo cups From seed I will only be using coco no perlite .unless at bottom of pot for but extra drainage.

Remember coco always retains up to 30% oxygen . Stopping allow your medium to dry out a bit though .

Good luck with transplanting you add any mycros around holes before you transplant bud?

Depends what you're planting them in.
Coco + perlite doesn't need anything else in the pot.
If you're using soil/peat/compost they'll probably die no matter what you do, mine all did.

I'm impressed by the level of investment you've made building your grow room.
Mine is made out of 2 large TV boxes, camera tape and aluminium foil, about $10.
Thanks I'm a professional builder so everything and I mean everything had to be spot on , so it went from just a grow to omg look at the state of this loft and no room for a tent which I'd have preferred but circumstances weren't allowable for a tent and my creative juices started to flow ending up with fully insulated and floored loft as my tent so to speak because I couldn't alter anything structural so roof support every 2ft, quite a challenge but happy way its turned out

Looking got buddy! Will follow your steps. I'm using coco myself, so not that knowledgable when it comes to soil, but atleast I'm along for the ride!

Back
Top Bottom