Second Grow With New 4x4 Indoor Tent Build

Man it’s always hard to guess how much they will shrink. I’ll go with 2 on the C99 and maybe 12-14 on the kush. I’m also guessing based on your trim time lol.

Mmmm mmmm mmmmm. Look at those frosty goodies! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I haven't had an issue with the latch mechanism on my fiskars, other than when I was a doof and hit it with my thumb. (Easy to do from time to time.)

What I trimmed up yesterday, I did with a single pair of scissors and didn't skip a beat. N420 passed a tip along Saturday night on my journal and it was freaking awesome.

Take some olive oil (you don't need much, maybe a shot glass worth), dip the corner of a rag/paper towel in it. Use that corner to clean your scissors. Worked like a champ and only took a couple seconds when needed. For me, I needed it almost every branch. I dipped that corner of the rag maybe 3 times overall, might have only been twice.

While I was trimming, I just folded that corner onto the top of the rest of the rag. Pretty easy and worked a treat. Didn't even touch the scissor cleaner until I was done, and then that was only because I felt obligated to use it after getting it off the shelf. :laugh:

Saturday: Me trimming before 6:00 PM.

999.jpg

Me trimming after 6:00 PM.

DYMBBG.jpg

So what's a growers worst nightmare? No these are not for my next grow. My Indica turned out to be a Hermie.

IMG-1080.jpg

When I harvested I had suspicion but could not find any male flowers. The plant dried way too quick too. No clue what caused it. Could be stress from the high heat and intense light or maybe genetics. I am pretty sure there was no stray light but I am going to check before the next grow. Nice looking seeds though.

Looks like I beat @Silverfox125 growing seeds. :laughtwo: :laugh::(

I ended up only keeping a little of the Indica buds that didn't seem too affected. The rest was so dry in two days I crumbled up and sifted the kief. So I will be making Hash. I tried some of the kief and it's pretty good but no way to make up for the disappointment.
IMG-1082.jpg

The Sativa is still in question whether it has any seeds. It seemed much better than the Indica but I still have some doubts. I decided to start curing it anyway.

Final weights.

Sativa 5.45 oz total with 2.1 B grade.
Indica 1.9 oz
Kief 1.3 oz

I need to medicate. :bongrip:

:passitleft:

I need to do the Kief thing. I’ve never invested in the screen. Is it fairly simple?
I actually extract mine with dry ice & bud in a jar, cover top with a couple layers of cheesecloth, turn it over & shake TF outta it.
:thumb:

And it sifts through the cloth? Is that how it works?
Yup!

I did a tutorial.... lemme see if I can track down the link ...
:passitleft:

The screens work much better for a fine sift, but cheesecloth will work in a pinch.
:thumb:

And it sifts through the cloth? Is that how it works?
You can use the screen like what I have in one of the pictures above to trim and the trichs will just fall through. The screen mesh is very small so just the trichs will go through although some plant matter can go through if you press the plant against the screen to much. Great way to collect while you trim. Dry ice methods freezes the trichs so they fall off easier. I wasn't in the mood and felt like crumbling up the little bitch/bastard plant.

Back
Top Bottom