Dangle them by their toes, and let them shrivel

Bowl Nugz n' harmony

So approaching harvest day and I find my self thinking to much on drying my plant(s) I've seen several tid bits of people hanging the whole plant, hanging the branches, or stripping the branches down and dry the the nugs individually.

So the purpose of this post is to pick my fellow cultivators brains and find out which style you prefer and why?

I havent even heard that sentence murmured before. Ever. Is there benefits to that? I mean I know the longer the dry the better but in the fridge?
O yeah brotha there is a thread here All about on here

Yeah gave that a try dnt really like it takea alot of the smell away either i throw in the fridge or paper bag them do it like that cuz thats the least way to catch mold in my perspective atleast works for me

N she is a fellow grower on here if u have more questions feel free to look her up
Cool video. I like watching @newty stuff. She's great and entertaining. Btw newty what was that country duet song? It had me cracking up.

Haha! Awesome! Glad to see these are floating around still:D

Yep try the fridge dry on some and you’ll be hooked;) best smoke! All my top buds get the fridge treatment:)

The song is called In Spite of Ourselves by John Prine and Iris DeMent! Love it:D #truelovestory

The song is called In Spite of Ourselves by John Prine and Iris DeMent! Love it:D #truelovestory[/QUOTE]
I haven't heard that song in years @newty . Nice....Rainbow brite!

@Bonsaiweed, @BigBearNTexas, @Icemann420, @Stltoed what is y'alls preferred method for dangling your girls as experienced growers?
I use my grow room for environmental control. I trim to the sugar leaves and hang them. To me its easier to pull the little $hit off when im about to bong it. I have rope over my desk for drying. If its too crowded i may run a fan pointed indirectly at the buds
I get them to 65% humidity. To test, I will load up a jar with bud for a few hours and check it with a hygrometer.

I highly recommend a few hygrometers. They check relative humidity. They let you know exactly where your at. $7 At the website International Cigar.

Then i use half gallon jars or 2 gallon apothecary jars to cure. I use big stuff for convenience. Who needs 45 1quart jars. I use humid packs at 62%. I burp (for a couple hours) every day. The humid packs arent large enough to hold a 64oz jar at 62% so the cure is very slow.

Back
Top Bottom