Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Day 63

image16229.jpeg

A nice shot from yesterday.

image16192.jpeg

Gorgeous cola Sue, looks very tasty!

How many guys have told you today that you have a beautiful cola (and an even more attractive aura)?

Do you remember back when purple weed became THE thing? hehe Kind of funny how color has been a varying desirable trait over the years. In my circles ... Red, then Gold, then Black, then Purple ...

Some close ups like that after a nice slow dry and cure and you may just have the 420Magazine BOTM!
Props and Reps, great journal.

Keith

PS - Notice I finally added a signature line :goodjob:

Gorgeous cola Sue, looks very tasty!

How many guys have told you today that you have a beautiful cola (and an even more attractive aura)?

Do you remember back when purple weed became THE thing? hehe Kind of funny how color has been a varying desirable trait over the years. In my circles ... Red, then Gold, then Black, then Purple ...

Some close ups like that after a nice slow dry and cure and you may just have the 420Magazine BOTM!
Props and Reps, great journal.

Keith

PS - Notice I finally added a signature line :goodjob:

Oh Keith....... I'm speechless and honored and thrilled to have help with getting the word out. Thank you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I stopped here to celebrate having four - count 'em - four Dark Devil Autos growing in my gardens at the same time. :yahoo: :yahoo:

image16308.jpeg

The big girl, due to come down sometime in the next two weeks.

image16321.jpeg

The new sprout planted at her feet.

image16333.jpeg

The hempy girl.

image16322.jpeg

One more, just a sprout.

image16334.jpeg

Planted in the midst of the Med GOM 1.0, due to be harvested any day now.

image16347.jpeg

*contented sigh*

We put our DDA in the dark box today, along with a couple photos who need to be harvested. Here are a few dda pics.

4df704feb9566a99ea7b3b3c74805f94.jpg

36e42caa6c59b95d3715cd823eb12f88.jpg

4d71e5932157300bf168aca3097664b2.jpg

Way to hold off the harvest Canna and nis. :high-five: That is one ready-to-harvest baby.

My oldest Dark Devil Auto will be coming down this Sunday. I'll be processing her into a fresh harvest coconut oil extraction.

DDA2 (Day 18) looks like she may have finally figured out how to grow. I've been waiting for her roots to hit the reservoir. If we're not there, we're very close.

image16646.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto (Day 72) She's still kicking out pistils, but she's telling me she's ready to come down.

image16647.jpeg

Sitting by, just waiting to take over the pot, DDA3 (Day 8).

image16649.jpeg

In the tiny closet, DDA4 (Day 8)

image16650.jpeg

I have the two youngest, planted and germinated on the same days, growing in essentially identical soil, under two very different panels.

DDA4 is under the Timber Vero240.

image16652.jpeg

DDA3 is under the Advanced DS XML 350.

image16653.jpeg

You can see why I've developed a preference for the Timber Vero240, although, if you look closely, the DDA3 has more dynamic coloration beginning on her leaves. This'll be an interesting comparison when we get to harvest time.

My oldest Dark Devil Auto will be coming down this Sunday. I'll be processing her into a fresh harvest coconut oil extraction.

DDA2 (Day 18) looks like she may have finally figured out how to grow. I've been waiting for her roots to hit the reservoir. If we're not there, we're very close.

image16646.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto (Day 72) She's still kicking out pistils, but she's telling me she's ready to come down.

image16647.jpeg

Sitting by, just waiting to take over the pot, DDA3 (Day 8).

image16649.jpeg

In the tiny closet, DDA4 (Day 8)

image16650.jpeg

I have the two youngest, planted and germinated on the same days, growing in essentially identical soil, under two very different panels.

DDA4 is under the Timber Vero240.

image16652.jpeg

DDA3 is under the Advanced DS XML 350.

image16653.jpeg

You can see why I've developed a preference for the Timber Vero240, although, if you look closely, the DDA3 has more dynamic coloration beginning on her leaves. This'll be an interesting comparison when we get to harvest time.

Hi Sue, everything looks great thanks for sharing. How would you compare Blue Devil with Carnival? I am looking for a strain that will give me that nice pleasant get up and go happy feeling Not the stoned gaga land effect.
I have a White Widow growing I believe I have made a very bad choice for my needs (depression).
ps what is reason for clover?

you ever noticed some of the trichome heads actually turn purple too?

I don't recall that ever happening with mine. The buds get so purple sometimes that it might give that appearance.

Hi Sue, everything looks great thanks for sharing. How would you compare Blue Devil with Carnival? I am looking for a strain that will give me that nice pleasant get up and go happy feeling Not the stoned gaga land effect.
I have a White Widow growing I believe I have made a very bad choice for my needs (depression).
ps what is reason for clover?

Carnival is a sativa lover's dream plant. Sweet, clear-headed stratigraphic high with good disposition and a real sense of get-up-and-go. My first real smoke I detailed my kitche! Lol! Two brownies once carried me a clear 12 hours before setting me gently down to sleep.

Dark Devil can be borderline hallucinogenic. The high is tough to pin down in descriptive terms, but it's one we all reach for over and over again. It's my preferred strain, if I don't have Carnival available. Given the choice I'd go with Carnival every time. Both give you an energetic high with no letdown.

I'd recommend Tikal, from Ace seeds. I've been hitting that for the past couple days and I'll be ordering seeds of my own for next spring. It's almost spiritual in effect, and as a bonus it enhances music in the most delightful way.

Howdy, Tikal has been on my radar for a while, heck I just love going to the Ace sight and learning whats new. Anyhow based on your passion for this DD i'm ordering three beans from Bonza tonight ( correction - went for two DD and one GDPurps OG for the breeding program :thumb: order ships inna lil bit!)
. Do I contact Lester for High Brix soil? my last few grows are spirited but lacking in the oomph. Time for a change. Hope all is well

Howdy, Tikal has been on my radar for a while, heck I just love going to the Ace sight and learning whats new. Anyhow based on your passion for this DD i'm ordering three beans from Bonza tonight ( correction - went for two DD and one GDPurps OG for the breeding program :thumb: order ships inna lil bit!)
. Do I contact Lester for High Brix soil? my last few grows are spirited but lacking in the oomph. Time for a change. Hope all is well

For HB soil supplies you contact Doc Bud and he'll tell you how to proceed. I highly recommend the Tikal. In fact I think I'll have some right now. Lol!

I'm excited that you'll be trying the DDA. She's a charmer. I think you'll get along just fine. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I haven't posted pictures of my lovelies recently. How did that happen? :laughtwo: Let me correct that oversight.

#3 (Day 31)

image17570.jpeg

image17571.jpeg

image17572.jpeg

#2 (Day 41)

image17573.jpeg

image724.png

image725.png

#4 (Day 31)

image17574.jpeg

image726.png

image727.png

I'm smoking up all my DD from the summer run... SS :high-five: SS

I have enough to keep me going. Time to get some more seeds (again). All in all over the last few years this strain always finds a place in my personal stash and in my Vape. So pretty so tasty, mighty fine. :Namaste:

Ahh the menories from the summer time:

20160719_204241.jpg

20160719_204133.jpg

20160719_204032.jpg

I'm smoking up all my DD from the summer run... SS :high-five: SS

I have enough to keep me going. Time to get some more seeds (again). All in all over the last few years this strain always finds a place in my personal stash and in my Vape. So pretty so tasty, mighty fine. :Namaste:

Sounds like you need to reverse one of them and do a seed run. :)

Time to update.

Dark Devil Auto 2 in hempy. (Day 52)

image18006.jpeg

image18007.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto 3, in LOS. (day 42)

image18008.jpeg

image18009.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto 4, in LOS, showing no purple at all. (Day 42)

image37598.jpg

image37600.jpg

image37601.jpg

Isnt that strange how one trait of the DDA is reaaallyy purple yet that the DDA4 is green as she could be! Love this plant!:volcano-smiley:

AngryBird and I have launched a new thread dedicated to home remedies. I know everyone reading this has at least one of their own. I encourage you to join us in building this valuable resource for our community.

Home Remedies: A Community Project

Back
Top Bottom