Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Has anyone grew out black cream autos from sweet seeds? I have a few I'm thinking about popping. Looks similar to DD
I just did....it's drying now
Strong smell, long thin buds, not overly impressed but was just one seed, not sure I have a pic, I'll look

Devil Cream was much better

Thanks. If you get time let me know how the smoke is. I have a four pack of beans
I need to trim it soon, it's pretty dry, Gunna pop it into a jar and may try some

I'll holler if I do

Thanks bro. I really liked the DD. I'm hoping it's similar smoke and buzz
Not impressed with the DDA yet, all mine have been Green pheno, was ok smoke but not WOWd

I have 3 now that should be Purple, at least they better be...lol

Thanks bro. I really liked the DD. I'm hoping it's similar smoke and buzz
Just took a hit, not cured, pretty dry, very stinky, smells great

We shall see in a few

You guys are making me crave a DDA in the mix. :bravo: Still a while to go before the tiny closet is ready to go auto again.

This thread is awesome mind I grab a seat a ND join?auto pineapple express
420-magazine-mobile713149895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile505737302.jpg
auto cheese

This thread is awesome mind I grab a seat a ND join?auto pineapple express
420-magazine-mobile713149895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile505737302.jpg
auto cheese

I appreciate your beautiful pictures, and you're more than welcome to join the fun. This is a Dark Devil Auto grow. Are you planning a DDA? Have we tempted you beyond endurance? :laughtwo:

Thanks Scorpio! I grew out 4 DD. 1 green and 3 purple pheno's. One of the purples was a really dark purple, that one was strong as hell. All were good. But the one was really on point. I hope I get one like that again .

Thanks Scorpio! I grew out 4 DD. 1 green and 3 purple pheno's. One of the purples was a really dark purple, that one was strong as hell. All were good. But the one was really on point. I hope I get one like that again .
Me too...Some of these look fantastic on this thread and Sue swears by the smoke

My hope is HIGH for Purple

Looking good there. How is the smoke?
The smoke was excellent. Its had a very strong lemon scent, almost like lemon pledge and it tasted of floral and lemon with earthy undertone. It was a very relaxing buzz that hit hard tgen mellowed after about 30 mins where you were left floating for about 2 hours. It was cerebral with enhanced visual definition (if that makes sense).

Well, I just finished reading post #2000. Which means I'm still 248 behind, but from the previous 2,000 I assume they're mostly just pictures of skimpy, leafy-ass purple bud on and off the plants.

Which brings me to my question: Are all auto-flowering strains like this? Or are there some that are capable of producing decent buds that aren't a RPitA to manicure (and which are actually worth manicuring)?
The nicest auto I've grown so far is a lemon haze by DNA genetics. Decent harvest, easy to trim, dense nugs and when cured still retains its citrus smell.

Has anyone tried the Bloody Skunk auto from Sweet Seeds? It looks very similar to DD.

I grew one I had got as a free seed. It was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom