Db003 - Blk Seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - Super Soil - MH/HPS

time for a update on my blk seeds grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day #24 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #23 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #20 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #15 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0013622.JPG

so I was filling up my bucket with carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) and put my air stones in there to bubble overnight to water my plants in the morning and I wanted to get a start on my next seed sprout tea

I told myself I would start the seed sprout tea a bit sooner so I can get a bunch full sprouts in time for my watering on Thursday after the watering they will get tomorrow I water my plants every 2 days by the way

so I weighted out 56 grams of organic barley seed but this time I am going to soak the barley seed with a bit of 55% humic acid powder in the water they will be soaking in overnight and drain out in the morning (I will drain it on my grass outside) and rinse once or twice a day with plain water to keep the barley seed moist until I am ready to use it in about 3 days or so for my seed sprout tea

I used about a quarter of a 1/8 tsp of the humic acid powder and mixed it with a half of a quart size mason jar of carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) but I still think that might have been too much but its ok

0013623.JPG
0023466.JPG
0043092.JPG
0052878.JPG
0082138.JPG
0091914.JPG
0121346.JPG

I forgot to do this update yesterday I had a lot to do

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day #26 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #25 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #22 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #17 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0013628.JPG
0023471.JPG
0033314.JPG
0043097.JPG
0052883.JPG
0062539.JPG
0072365.JPG
0082139.JPG
0091915.JPG

time for a update on my blk seeds autoflower grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 or 4 gallons of organic barley seed sprout tea made with plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

the only thing I changed from my last barley seed sprout tea is I soaked the barley seed in water with a little bit of humic acid powder when I was germinating the barley seed

2x plants in day #28 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #27 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #24 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #19 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0043098.JPG
0052884.JPG
0111531.JPG
0121347.JPG
0131225.JPG
0141095.JPG
015976.JPG
016920.JPG
017827.JPG
018735.JPG
019643.JPG
020600.JPG
021568.JPG

I can see a forrest forming in your tent.. man them white widows are getting big and sour diesel looking fantastic.. nice job db ..

thanks I am really happy with this grow so far the plants look so healthy this is my first time growing sour diesel auto so I am excited about that and I grew white widow auto once before but from a different breeder and it did not turn out so well but that was in a totally different grow style

The barley tea really agrees with them

I am loving the barley seed sprout tea its so easy I want to get some malted barley to save time on sprouting going to give them another worm casting tea soon

thanks I am really happy with this grow so far the plants look so healthy this is my first time growing sour diesel auto so I am excited about that and I grew white widow auto once before but from a different breeder and it did not turn out so well but that was in a totally different grow style

I might get some sour diesel seeds myself in the future they look so good already. I'm currently stuck between ordering super extra skunk and red poison (might end up getting both of them .). I also had done a previous White Widow from seedsman, it had a bad environment at the start and it really affected it in the long run, but like you I have a different grow style now too and il be trying another white widow again on the 18/9 and I'm expecting way better results. ✌️.

man I got super drunk at my friends b-day party last night so I had a real bad hangover today so all I did was water the plants and took a few pics

2x plants in day #30 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #29 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #26 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #21 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

032252.JPG
033246.JPG
034229.JPG

2x plants in day #32 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #31 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #28 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #23 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

db003 Blk seeds Sour Diesel Auto White Widow Auto super soil MH/HPS video #4 - YouTube

0013633.JPG
0023475.JPG
0033318.JPG
0043101.JPG
0052887.JPG
0062543.JPG
0072369.JPG
0082142.JPG
0091918.JPG

I almost forgot to water my plants today lol but its all good I got in there in time to water them and since some of them are already showing signs of preflowers I went ahead and put my hps bulb in the hood and raised the light up just a bit as well

2x plants in day #34 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #33 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #30 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #25 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0013637.JPG
0023479.JPG
0033322.JPG
0043103.JPG

getting ready for my next seed sprout tea for my blk auto grow in super soil this time I will be giving these plants two different seed sprouts corn and alfalfa at the same time

I will be using 56 grams of organic corn seed and 28 grams of organic alfalfa seeds I will let them soak overnight then drain them in the morning give them a good rinse once a day and wait for sprouts it should take 2 to 4 days max

0052890.JPG
0062546.JPG
0082144.JPG
0101736.JPG
0111533.JPG
0121349.JPG
0131226.JPG

Great to see you back in the saddle again DB! Im in. Question(s)- what size cloth pots are those? And if you dont mind...what made you make the switch from LED lights to hps/mh? Just curious, i remember your other journals with your old Marshydro panels and it seemed like you were getting pretty good results. Anywho- good to see you still going and i cant wait to see how them WW's end up.
Im out for now,
Sparks

Great to see you back in the saddle again DB! Im in. Question(s)- what size cloth pots are those? And if you dont mind...what made you make the switch from LED lights to hps/mh? Just curious, i remember your other journals with your old Marshydro panels and it seemed like you were getting pretty good results. Anywho- good to see you still going and i cant wait to see how them WW's end up.
Im out for now,
Sparks

lets see I think those fabric pots are 3 or 5 gallon to be honest I have so many there hard to tell apart lol

as for the led's I kept having problems with some of the led's burning out or one of the drivers going out dont get me wrong I like led but to be honest I dont think it is good as a stand alone light that's were hps is king

I think led is better for side lighting to work with hps or cmh in the long run I am just looking for the best style of growing that works for me with the least amount of problems

with led if it goes out I have to send the whole light to get fixed or do it myself with hps most of the time all you have to do is switch a bulb out

Back
Top Bottom