Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

The leaves are so healthy looking! :blushsmile: Nice. Those stems are so thick that I have to wonder if those are actually trees instead of plants. :)

Nice job with the trim, should get rid of some leaves that just weren't getting much light and get some air to the middle of the plants looking amazing man :Namaste:

hello today is Wednesday 5/21/2015 it is day #11 of flower not much to update I just mixed my nutes for there watering tomorrow I all ways mix my nutes a day before I water that way the ph. can rise a little since I don't ph. my water at all lol I need to I just don't have the money to buy one yet plus I am growing organic so it is a lot more forgiving then other styles of growing in this watering I will be using the same as I did on my last watering I used one teaspoon or 5ml of the following in each gallon of water. one gallon of nutes for each plant except for the earth juice Cal-n-mag that I only gave a half of a teaspoon for each gallon.

roots Organics Buddha Grow
roots Organics Buddha bloom
roots organics trinity
roots organics ancient amber
roots organics hp2
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic oregonism xl
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice elements Cal-and-mag
soul synthetics amino aide
soul synthetics big swell

the flower stretch is real!!! and it is alive in my tent :) I swear I just raised my light yesterday from ten inches from the tops of my plants to twelve inches and now they are back at ten :whoa: so now I have to do it again :loopy:

hello every buddy today is 5/21/2015 todays is #12 of flower I got a ton of stuff done today I rearranged whole my bedroom I was able to make enough space to setup my other grow tent :yahoo: now both of my tents are side by side :high-five: there is no growing stuff inside of the other tent I just wanted to set it up to make sure I had enough room and let me tell you this was no easy task :thedoubletake: I also put up some heavy duty curtains behind the grow tents since now there are right in front of a large window the curtains will help block light out and block people seeing in even though I live up stairs in a apartment better to be safe then sorry :smokin: I am so glad I made my nutes yesterday I just did not have any more energy left to do any more work I watered my plants with the same amount of nutes I used in the last watering :morenutes: I think in the next watering I will use plain water with some Cal mag and some molasses in this watering I used one teaspoon or 5ml each of the following in each gallon of plain tap water that I let sit out for a few days. one gallon of nutes for each plant except for the earth juice Cal-n-mag that I only gave a half of a teaspoon for each gallon.

roots organics trinity
roots organics hp2
roots organic oregonism xl
soul synthetics amino aide

both of my tents side by side
014781.JPG

013863.JPG

0022310.JPG

some pics of my plants
012944.JPG
0111040.JPG
0101205.JPG
0091316.JPG
0061732.JPG
0051954.JPG
0042071.JPG
0032209.JPG

now you just need another light so you can have a new crop ready when these girls are :thumb: plants are looking amazing man!!!

How are you liking that 400w mars2? My dad and i discussed it, and we've decided that he should get me a 700w mars2 instead of the 600w reflector marshydro.

How are you liking that 400w mars2? My dad and i discussed it, and we've decided that he should get me a 700w mars2 instead of the 600w reflector marshydro.

I love my mars II 400 now that I said that I think I want to get a mars II 700w for my other tent going I feel like Tim the tool man Taylor I need more power

morepower.png

The girls are getting big and looking great hehe
Do you plan on eventually having one tent for veg and one for flower when you get your new light?

that is the idea

Are you just going to grow with just LED would it grow? Just LED

hello @PotNerd thank you for stopping by my grow journal and to answer your question yes my full grow will be with just led grow lights veg and flower you can grow some great meds with led high pressure sodium aka hps grow lights get real hot plus I am growing in the same room I sleep in so all the extra heat would suck with hps :hmmmm: I cant even tell my grow lights are on with led as far as heat goes and my tent was 6 inch's from my bed before I moved it today I hope that helps if you want to ask anything else go right ahead :ganjamon:

hello @PotNerd thank you for stopping by my grow journal and to answer your question yes my full grow will be with just led grow lights veg and flower you can grow some great meds with led high pressure sodium aka hps grow lights get real hot plus I am growing in the same room I sleep in so all the extra heat would suck with hps :hmmmm: I cant even tell my grow lights are on with led as far as heat goes and my tent was 6 inch's from my bed before I moved it today I hope that helps if you want to ask anything else go right ahead :ganjamon:

Thats a nice little setup man. When mine is complete i'll have a 80sf flower room, a 5x5x6.75 veg tent, and a 2x4x7 breeding cabinet.. Oh, and a little clone dome. 8x700w in the flower room, 1x 700 in the veg room, 1x500w in the cab and a 140w over the dome. All LED

i love my mars ii 400 now that i said that i think i want to get a mars ii 700w for my other tent going i feel like tim the tool man taylor i need more power

morepower.png

lol!

Looking great man!!! I have almost the same set up in my guest bedroom. 3x3x7 tent but I have the 900w Mars II led light. Looks like we are around the same spot as I am going into week 5 of flower Sunday 5/24/15. Im loving these Mars lights as this is my 2nd grow (Im a newbie also). 1st grow I used a 400w hps set up in my closet, which ran way to hot for the 4x2x7 space. Then I got my tent, inline fans and carbon filter for the 2nd go round since my house smelled of weedy fruit last go round lol. Im currently running 2 Chocolope plants I got from clone from my first grow and some dinafem og kush I started from seed. Im sure your 400w is looking like its working just fine but from everything Ive read on this site the 700w-1200w are more suited for our sized tents. Good luck bro!!!

hello every one today is Sunday 5/24/2015 it is day # 15 of flower and the beginning of week 8 of my grow today is one of my watering days I was planning on giving my plants just water with some Cal mag and molasses but I will be starting on week 3 of my roots organics nutes plan instead I mixed my nutes yesterday in this watering I used one teaspoon or 5ml of the following in each gallon of water. one gallon of nutes for each plant except for the earth juice Cal-n-mag that I only gave a half of a teaspoon for each gallon. only a few changes to the nutes plan this week I will not be using the soul synthetics amino aide any more in this grow that is what the roots organics nutes master 5ml plan calls for I have been following the nutes plan by roots organics just before I started flowering and it has been working great so far I have not seen any nutes burn since I have been giving them full strength nutes well that's it for now I still have to wait another 5 minutes till my lights come on I will water them and take some pics see you soon...
:morenutes:

:ganjamon:

roots organics trinity
roots organics hpk

Back