Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Shit bro, she grows like a pro in veg. Hell, I wish all of my starts looked like hers...and I've been doin this 35 yrs. And then you read page ...say, 613, whatever...and she's this old pro grower putting out massive dank bud and being Dr Botanist Dennise. I hate to abuse a quote Dennise but, Much respect Girl ! For a girl... You do ok

Six freekin hundred pages Dennise !? Unreal...ok...Page 1 here I come ; )
:thanks: You truly brought a smile to my face... Thank you so much... Kinda of a mucked up day but it's gonna get better soon...:yahoo: I know I kinda need to start a new journal but I really hate change...:straightface: You can pretty much start anywhere ya want or just start at the end and follow along... There's pretty much always something going on and I am just now starting to ramp up again... Really happy to see ya here....:circle-of-love:
You want to feel humbled? Start reading!!!! :) :circle-of-love::peace:
:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:
Shit bro, she grows like a pro in veg. Hell, I wish all of my starts looked like hers...and I've been doin this 35 yrs. And then you read page ...say, 613, whatever...and she's this old pro grower putting out massive dank bud and being Dr Botanist Dennise. I hate to abuse a quote Dennise but, Much respect Girl ! For a girl... You do ok
:;): Thank you so much for the very kind words.... I was blessed by the members of 420 when I came here and the most amazing KingJohnC held my hand completely through my first couple of grows.... I owe a lot ot the wonderful members here....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
Humbled? Hell Groomer, with 600 pages to go, I might just learn how to grow weed man !
I have a feeling you will be teaching me boat loads.....:circle-of-love:

You want to feel humbled? Start reading!!!! :) :circle-of-love::peace:

Feel humble. Don't ask for it . Trust me now I can't watch anything like sad movies and crap. I'll cry my eyes out. Sucks. I watched we bought a zoo last night and seeing them animals and one that dies. Sucked.

Its a beautiful day in paradise...:;):....:circle-of-love:

Fire place going, no work today, and plants are green and growing and no worries and don't care if sun stops in the sky. Yep beautiful day.

Lmao. Sucks getting old. No, it's beautiful getting old, considering the alternative. Keep moving if you're still alive

I've been enjoying my aging. I see a much bigger picture these days. Age gives a nice bit of perspective to everything. I dig it.
Of course, joint pain sux. All those injuries over the years are making themselves known again. But still... I can even have some perspective on those situations!

Back
Top Bottom