Derkommissar - Fast & Vast Auto Indoor/Outdoor Experiment

Re: derkommissar- Fast and Vast Auto indoor/outdoor experimant.

On a side note i've noticed these are pretty tolerant to nutrients. I have dumped what i thought was a heavy amount with no burn. Going to push them another incremental step when I feed them tomorrow.
I'm using Green Leafs A/N knockoffs, specifically b52, big bud, bud factor x, nirvana and Overdrive(not this one yet) along with Portekt and great white. Also GH Pineapple stuff. this is in addition to A/N sensi grow/bloom (bloom now) at a rate fairly close to A/N recommendations (which causes most plants to burst into flames). These? not even the slightest hint of burn.

Didn't really intend on doing an update but it's an even week number so....

Day 49

if these were to go according to the label, this would be the final week. Seems unlikely. I'm really hoping they hold off for 3 or so more weeks and i can process them the same time I process my regular harvest. but never mind all that shit... here's some pics taken a few minutes ago. Oh, they have to go all the way back to the cold frame (took one down already..)... frost potential starting tomorrow. piss.me.off.

IMG_0052_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0053_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0054_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0055_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0056_Copy_.JPG

Mine are getting there. I'm running GH pineapple through them and they smell pretty fucking good right now.

Well shit. 3 days in a row where the highs are in the 60's but the eves are flirting with freezing. ended up dragging the plants all the way back to the cold frames and having to pull them out during the day and put them back in the eve. I have a strong back but it's starting to hurt from dragging these fuckers around.
Tomorrow they get a shit ton of nutrients from my other system. The weekly reservoir change is going to fit nicely with the needs of the autos. Tomorrow they receive 1 gal each of A/N complete late bloom phase nutrient mix. Going to have to watch them close...don't want to burn them but want to push them as hard as I reasonably can. My life revolves around these theoretical cost/benefit analysis... it's nice when I get to run good nutes at the right time for essentially free!

Well shit. 3 days in a row where the highs are in the 60's but the eves are flirting with freezing. ended up dragging the plants all the way back to the cold frames and having to pull them out during the day and put them back in the eve. I have a strong back but it's starting to hurt from dragging these fuckers around.
Tomorrow they get a shit ton of nutrients from my other system. The weekly reservoir change is going to fit nicely with the needs of the autos. Tomorrow they receive 1 gal each of A/N complete late bloom phase nutrient mix. Going to have to watch them close...don't want to burn them but want to push them as hard as I reasonably can. My life revolves around these theoretical cost/benefit analysis... it's nice when I get to run good nutes at the right time for essentially free!

Good luck with everything

Im running a few autos now and was worried abou6 nute burn as id been warned. Theybare now drinking same mix as my photoperiods with zero problems other than growing to damn fast! Excited to see this grow and the fruit!

I had done a shit ton of reading about autos and universally i read that a light hand was required with nutrients or you'd burn them. Not sure what they grew but these fuckers are drinking the same stuff as my photos too and not even the slightest sign of burn... in fact i think they want more.

We live on top of a hill and always get a nice breeze up here... except the last few days allowing these stinky fuckers to smell up mt yard. Not cool. Praying for rain and a breeze!

IMG_0072_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0071_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0070_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0069_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0067_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0068_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0065_Copy_.JPG

Hello! I enjoy your grow. Thanks for sharing it with us. You have some very nice scenery to go along with the beauty of those plants. I will be following along :ciao:

I'll pop over to the thread you linked. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom