Derkommissar - Fast & Vast Auto Indoor/Outdoor Experiment

Re: derkommissar- Fast and Vast Auto indoor/outdoor experimant.

day 65

IMG_0080_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0078_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0081_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0082_Copy_.JPG

IMG_0084_Copy_.JPG

odds are if it's good grow it!
IMG_0085_Copy_.JPG

not yet. Actually thankfully not yet. Not that I don't want them to finish, I want them to finish right. The buds are still very loose...they really need at least 2 more weeks to tighten up. My regular indoor hydro grow is coming up for harvest next week or possibly a few days later that so i'm hoping i can spend 2 days on it, break for cleaning the grow room and getting grow #3 out of the veg room a and into the bloom room and then roll into the auto harvest.
My friend and I are talking about doing a 100 plant fast and vast grow this fall and maybe a 200-500 plant grown next spring in a purpose built greenhouse. We want to see the quality of this first though.

I learned a lot of lessons with this grow. The biggest being about that area where the stem transitions from air to dirt is particularly sensitive in this variety.. very susceptible to rot at that transition. I have some good ides on how to do it next time and I will try to ad them here next time i grow this strain.

Started the flush today. i hope not to early..... I might have to stagger this harvest. i have ones that are looking ready but 13 of them, the smaller ones, don't look like there are ready. in fact, I think they may have a few weeks left.

Harvesting Thursday. Will post pre and post pics.
Been very busy, both harvests are coinciding which is a good thing and frantic at the same time....

are you there , how'd they turn out ?

Ya he quit posting on this thread I wanted to see what his results were outdoors. I've grown this strain indoors very nice smoke and a good yield for an auto I pulled a QP per plant there are a couple in my sig link a guy just grew 2 wildjim and another just started his Peytonmanning. I would have to dig for a few days to find pics of mine, after the new year I will be popping like 3 with some photos all pics and info can be found in the link we just created a big journal for all to come too.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom